It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

People believe it, so right guy or not, it is going to stick.

I would be absolutely amazed if he was released as mistaken suspect.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
good thread OP

imho
the perp will turn out to be a fanatic Social Justice Warrior (in mom's basement maybe) who has heard Hillary and Holder and Maxine call for abusing Republicans.
this perp made these devices (incompetently) to gin up support for his cause.

since Republicans run the Justice Department now I think we'll get a real investigation.

the perp will be found and the left will dismiss him as an isolated nut and its all Trump's fault.

if some higher DNC power is involved the perp will probly be found with self-inflicted wound. (and maybe some Republican literature planted in his basement).

1) first and foremost, thank God no one was hurt.
2) good job POTUS, AG and all involved for swift resolution to biggest manhunt since OKC.

so it appears that the perp was a right-wing lone nut job. Occams razor so inferred.
well there are nuts everywhere.

still in the back of my mind pondering possibility of deep state patsy etc.

glad its over. and again, no one hurt.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

So it was a right-winger making it look like a left-winger was pretending to be a right-winger sending the bombs?

It was a left winger pretending to be a right winger.

I am 100% sure of it now because of what name was left off the 'Trump hit list'.

Pelosi.

She's would have made the first 5

This idiot is on your team. It will take more than soap to wash off that Trump stank.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm sure this will get buried but I wanted to offer it up anyhow: I think both sides are being played against eachother and it's maddening that they don't even have to try that hard anymore to do it. These fake bombs only convince the lowest common denominator, the Lib-tard, if you will, that a lonewolf half wit git-r-done redneck wants to blow up Dems. While the caravan scares the hell out of the Repub-tards who think criminals and rapists are invading our border to take our jobs etc etc.

First, you have the caravan. Nobody knows where the money is coming from to spontaneously organize 2k+ people (a small army), feed them, clothe them, and transport them thousands of miles, across multiple coutries, to our border (which they are still nowhere near). Think about the organization that would take.
It makes no sense that it's the Left, as Trump has been successfully using it to sell his agenda in every speech he's giving leading up to the election. It's actually riling up his supporters. So why would the Left purposefully give Trump the fuel he needs to fire up his support?

Next you have these 'pipe bombs'. These weren't made to convince the Left. They were made to convince the Right.

It's supposed to smell like the Left, though, and it does so by framing them in what someone believes are stereotypes of the Right. If those of us on the Left believe in stereotypes of the Right then we'd believe that anyone who's smart enough and dedicated enough and motivated enough to make those bombs, at least one of them would've worked. No, no one believes in these or the person arrested over them.

It's all a scam, folks, meant to just keep us doing just what we're doing: pointing fingers at each other while TPTB get away with whatever they want.

edit on 26-10-2018 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, after thinking about the different events that have happened today, I want to retract my theory. I now believe I was wrong and was simply surprised (again!) by the massive capacity of some people to be utterly and irreversibly incompetent.

We have DNA and fingerprint evidence that will be presented in a court of law. If they can prove he's guilty, I say hit him with the legal maximum. Left/right don't matter here.

I also don't think he represents conservatives any more than I represent Oprah Winfrey.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I also don't think he represents conservatives any more than I represent Oprah Winfrey.

I get your point but the metaphor is mixed.

He's just a nutty conservative. Are you saying you're a nutty wealthy woman?

edit on 10/26/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
how bout in project veritas video where the left admits they pay mentally ill people to do things for them...

start the video at 13:45

edit on 26-10-2018 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: neo96

So it was a right-winger making it look like a left-winger was pretending to be a right-winger sending the bombs?

It was a left winger pretending to be a right winger.

I am 100% sure of it now because of what name was left off the 'Trump hit list'.

Pelosi.

She's would have made the first 5

This idiot is on your team. It will take more than soap to wash off that Trump stank.

So tired of this false argument. What values does the suspected person represent for the right leaning posters in this thread. Nobody here values Terrorism. While the left ignores the abuse of power practiced by the current USA government its founding fathers feared. Especially the corruption of bearing false witness and pushing guilty until proven innocence. Punishing people based on accusations from persons lacking credibility with no due process.
edit on 26-10-2018 by neutronflux because: Made last sentence more specific

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I'm going to go on disability, just so you can buy me a big screen TV.

some people just don't get it/

No worries mate.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: I8THATAPPLEFRITTER

Can they still be called bombs at this point?

So if these were sent to your son's or daughters that would be cool right, I mean, they're not even bombs....right?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The guy that they're blaming is either a patsy or a CIA hypnotized asset. How do I know? Because I predicted 2 months ago on my own Facebook page that closer to the elections that CNN would start staging violent events on their own Journalists, so that they could blame Trump and Conservatives, to give the public the impression that it's the Conservatives who are the violent ones and not them or Antifa. Want proof? here ya go...look at the dates and search my Facebook Page under the name of 'Deja Miasma', scan down to the dates provided in these posts and you will see that these predictions are not Photoshopped or anything..they're still there. How did I know? Because that's the kind of unethical, immoral crap that CNN would do, were they to start losing....like the are. Liberals have always done evil and then have tried to project it onto Conservatives...I'm not a prophet or a seer. I just know how Liberals think. Take it with a grain of salt, or believe it. it doesn't really matter to me, but I did know that the attacks would happen to the 'so called' Journalists and that can't be refuted. Many of the things that I have stated in these posts haven't happened yet..but they will.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I think at this point, we should deny conservatives entrance to this country.

You know, just till we can be sure we know whats going on here...for everyone's safety.

Maybe can build a wall around the south, and parts of the midwest, and make them pay for it.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I get your point but the metaphor is mixed.

He's just a nutty conservative. Are you saying you're a nutty wealthy woman?

Guys not necessarily conservative. He only recently registered Republican, and then only because of Trump. His registrations is March 4, 2016 ... in time for the 2016 election -- to vote for Trump.

Dude was also a male stripper. That doesn't exactly scream "HEY! I'M CONSERVATIVE!"

Trump's voter base was far broader than the traditional conservative one and included a lot of independents and former Obama voters (although this guy was not one of that group).

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: Nyiah

I think at this point, we should deny conservatives entrance to this country.

You know, just till we can be sure we know whats going on here...for everyone's safety.

Maybe can build a wall around the south, and parts of the midwest, and make them pay for it.

I'd take that just so long as you guys stay on your side.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I wondered the same thing, but Pocahontas wasn't targeted... wouldn't she be the primary target if that was the case?

He probably ran out of stamps.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Jeez. with an analytic "depth" like yours, it's no wonder the US have such an abundance of fake news flowing around.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Looks like it was made by someone capable of meticulously making all of them the same. So not really a novice. Not necessarily a bomb maker, but a competent crafts person. (Clearly they weren't meant to ever go off.)

Sent by someone who knows Post Office protocols against accepting anonymous stamped parcels over a certain size (kept it smaller than that size.)

I don't think the crazy guy they've got in cuffs did it. Want to place bets on that case getting derailed before it starts? (No acquittal, but also no conviction?)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I find it quite strange that the FBI director is saying the bombs were "not hoax devices", when it seems very apparent they are poorly made fakes and could not have been triggered at the right time even if they contained an "energetic" substance. Something still feels off about this situation to me and I stand by the comment I made earlier in this thread. I don't doubt this guy was stupid enough to send out these clearly hoax devices, but someone allowed it to happen at the very least, at worst they encouraged it to happen then did nothing to prevent it.
edit on 27/10/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The possibility of someone else being involved cannot be excluded. Supposedly he's been living in the van. Did he build the devices there?

But there is no rule that says crazy people can't work together.

Good bet that's something that's being looked into and a good reason to not be talking about all the evidence which may have been/is being gathered.

edit on 10/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It looks to me as if the perpetrator was a Trump supporter who was targeting people on the left, with no conspiracy needed to describe the situation anymore.

I will point out that the guy was crazy. He has a criminal history of minor crimes. In addition, he never intended for the bombs to go off. Because of that fact, I can't lump him in the same category as someone like the Las Vegas shooter.
edit on 27amSat, 27 Oct 2018 04:00:45 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join