It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So you are against intolerance and prejudice, but you hate straight white men. We gotcha. Get yourself a glass of water.

I swear this NPC is just gonna repeat herself anyway.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You're entertaining, Kaylaluv. I'm actually enjoying your comebacks.

But, face it. A straight white male 'ain't' going to hold it past a certain point because you disallowed anything.

If they have to *iss, they don't even care if there is a "facility" or not, they will just use common sense and relieve themselves in the most appropriate way available. ~~~shrug

All straight white males are super smart — they’ve just always been treated like they’re dumb animals. Totally unfair. Can you believe there was a time when the common attitude was that the brains of straight white males were inferior to other males? True story.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think you are losing it big time.

TDS ALERT.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I think you are losing it big time.

TDS ALERT.

I recognize your prejudice and bigotry against straight white males. Shame on you!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I know. Even though straight white males in Today's World of tech and internet advancements, such as Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, etc. have opened new doors into vast and amazing technological expanses, they have failed to overcome the stereotype that s.w.m. are dumb and must be whipped into shape by strong in-control females that constantly show them they don't even know how to buy a used car.

edit on 23-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hmmm originally came to make sarcastic comment about urinals....found thread devolved into intense argument about not sure what what any more...but...well who'd a thought bathrooms could illicit such extreme emotions from people. Thanks...this brought me amusement to read through after a stressful day.
edit on 23/10/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It’s true that things have gotten a little better for the straight white males. They can vote now, even though it took a hundred years. They can go to any college/university. They can even be CEO’s and doctors if they want! What’s really amazing is that it didn’t take any civil wars, or laws or protests or marches, or anything silly like that. People just automatically decided on their own to start treating straight white males better. They just felt bad about the whole thing. So... yay people!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
They should use an intersex toilet because that is what they claim to be intersex.
If people who are not intersex do not wish to share with intersex the intersex have to accept that is their personal right.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

It's not rocket science.

Most public toilets are clearly marked, so i imagine it's as simple as picking the WC applicable to your gender, or whatever gender you are pretending to be, then simply get on with the job in hand.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's not rocket science.

Most public toilets are clearly marked, so i imagine it's as simple as picking the WC applicable to your gender, or whatever gender you are pretending to be, then simply get on with the job in hand.

Doing it in someone's hand is what got me kicked out of Vegas.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No its not that simple that's why separate unisex toilets are required for transsexuals.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That's it. No more bathrooms for anyone.

Instead we'll build ourdoor hedge labyrinths for all genders. There will be questions as you go, and whatever your answer is for each will decide your path. The more specifics you feel you need to answer, the deeper you go. If you get to the center, anything goes.

It's the only logical answer for everybody.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Its not that compllcated.

Tiolet for
- female
- male
- unisex
- disabled

To be unisex you are assessed as meeting criteria (ie, not just man in dress). Then being assessed as meeting criteria then against official docs, drivers liscence and taxation records person is identified as unisex.

This is quite a practical workable solution.

edit on 23-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's not rocket science.

Doing it in someone's hand is what got me kicked out of Vegas.

That info should of stayed in Vegas

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
come on merkins - what do you really want ?

some people try to use bathrooms [ trans ] and you go nuts

other people dont use bathrooms [ SF homeless ] and you go nuts

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
All Bathrooms should either be Genderless or single room

amusing how people act like having "small government" create Laws that ban people from using a Bathroom because they are "predators" when that is never going to stop an actual predator from doing it anyways

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I knew someone that was intersex and lived as a male but had a vagina.

He had Swyers syndrome and was genetically male but physically female.

I first ran into him at a nude beach. and no one there cared or gave him any problems.

He was a building contractor in calif.

By the way they can buy a penile prosthesis that looks real

Just look up FTM penile prosthesis on google

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
That's it. No more bathrooms for anyone.

Instead we'll build ourdoor hedge labyrinths for all genders. There will be questions as you go, and whatever your answer is for each will decide your path. The more specifics you feel you need to answer, the deeper you go. If you get to the center, anything goes.

It's the only logical answer for everybody.

I dont know sounds like a lot of work id probably just pee on the sign.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Whichever one won't raise eyebrows. If you go in the mens and you don't have the mens gear but no one could ever tell you're a woman, you're just going to have to sit down but no one is going to think twice about it.

If you go in the womens equipped for the mens, guess what you still are going to have to sit down. But if you look like a man no one is going to think twice about it.

The purpose should not be to draw attention to where you're going to the restroom, the purpose should be to use the restroom and get on with your life. A good general rule is to try not to upset people in public. I don't try to get people riled up, why should you?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Nobody should ever have to use a public toilet.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join