It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

Ironic how every time posters like yourself want to make it look like that's what most trans look like, because it is not.

Contrary to the claims made by members like yourself, in fact, since the "Obama enforced policy on bathrooms" there has been an increase in the number of sexual harassment/attacks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most transgenders haven't undergone surgery like those two examples you gave.

Most people who claim, whether true or not, that they "feel like a woman" dress and look like this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Make it mandatory that all businesses that offer restrooms have to build a third restroom labled MI for the mentally ill or not offer a restroom at all. She can use that one. All the other confused mentally ill people can use the MI as well. The sane or otherwise non confused mentally ill people can use the Mens or the Womens according to their gender.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: queenofswords

It’s true that things have gotten a little better for the straight white males. They can vote now, even though it took a hundred years. They can go to any college/university. They can even be CEO’s and doctors if they want! What’s really amazing is that it didn’t take any civil wars, or laws or protests or marches, or anything silly like that. People just automatically decided on their own to start treating straight white males better. They just felt bad about the whole thing. So... yay people!

while you sarcastically put down straight white men, while sitting atop a high horse talking about how badly transgenders have been put down, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

But to help you understand my point (which may not be possible) I'll try this.

prior to this thread, had I seen this person walking into, or out of a mens room, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. He looks like a he. So unless he was a drama queen and needed attention, he would be just fine. Nobody would know he had a vajayjay.

If he looked a bit more ambiguous, then perhaps there would be a question, but without that context, I really can't say.

Does that make any sense to you at all, or are you just going to rail on against everyone who doesn't bend to your will?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I’d say it can use whichever bathroom it wants in the mental hospital.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well then there goes Women's equality without enforcement, not very equal now are we?

Truth is Woman can be just as evil as Men, if not more given the correct circumstance.

Two halves of the one whole really.

So you never imagine the statistics are somewhat off given that a large percentage of Men would not even consider reporting physical, mental, or domestic abuse from a woman?
edit on 24-10-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Transgender people usually don't look like that.

You only don't know this, because you cannot tell who transgender people are, because they blend in, and you are clueless.

Contrary to the claims made by members like yourself, in fact, since the "Obama enforced policy on bathrooms" there has been an increase in the number of sexual harassment/attacks.

Now here you go again with putting words in my mouth, if I didn't state it, then I didn't state it. It seems like you just want to create a partisan tirade (of destruction) wherever you go.

Also transgender is an adjective, not a noun.

Your source is regarding media reported sex offenses. If it becomes a political issue, then of course it's going to be reported in the media more. And, a unisex bathroom is one that is for everyone, inclusive of men and women. The increase in reported sexual offenses is likely due to be from men, rather than transgender people.

I have never advocated for unisex bathrooms, I have advocated for transgender people being allowed to use the bathroom that they are most comfortable with.

Paul Dirks is also not a professional in this field, instead he is a pastor and political campaigner.

Before responding, please pay attention next time.

edit on 24/10/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Seeing as Heshes are being let loose in British prisons to rape women I don't have much sympathy with the SJW on this.
edit on 24-10-2018 by Unruhestifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Prior to that, Transgenders had found a way to cope with their differences, and live their lives with the ability to relive themselves in the appropriate manner.

The notion that transgender people were fine before so called "Social Justice Warriors" is complete nonsense. Nothing could be further than the truth.

Transgender is an adjective, not a noun. Change "transgenders" to "blacks", change "Social Justice Warriors" to the civil rights movement, and maybe the answer will come to you.

As far as SJW's creating backlash, well maybe, but SJW's are also used as a political scapegoat, used to avoid doing the right thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

Unfortunately a minority of transgender people will commit violent acts. Just like the rest of the population. So I'm not sure what this has to do with the average transgender person.

Also since when do people care about prison rape, really? The only time prison rape comes up is if a transgender person does it. If it's men raping men in prison then it's seen as simply part of the punishment, ditto for women raping women.

It is inappropriate to place someone of any gender with a track record of rape, in close quarters with those who have been their targets.

All prison rape is an issue and needs to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I never said that women are never violent or abusive. I did say that women do not have the same propensity for violence and that statistics bear that out.

So you never imagine the statistics are somewhat off given that a large percentage of Men would not even consider reporting physical, mental, or domestic abuse from a woman?

No point in imagining and no need to imagine anyway. Its a given that not all domestic violence is reported by both men and women.

However, dead bodies are always reported, and the ratio of women murdered by their husbands/boyfriends far outnumber those of men murdered by their wives/girlfriends. The rates of emergency room visits due to domestic violence are also much higher for women than men. I'm pretty sure I've also read that domestic abuse is more prevalent in gay (male) relationships than in lesbian relationships.

All of which further substantiates that men have a higher propensity for violence. And, of course, not just in domestic relationships. Violent crimes of all manner are committed by men far more often than by women.

It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Why do you think men are more violent than women?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Hows it not that simple where is the dilemma?

If you pee standing up you goto the guy's toilet, sitting down well that's the other toilet.

Seems pretty boolean to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Fact is no one is going to check your chromosomes going into a toliet.

So if a man looks like a women, no one is going to know right? And if a women looks like a man and goes into the mens, no one is going to know?

Only problem is if you look like Bruce Jenner, a #ed up mess. But tough titties. life sucks.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It is what it is indeed.

Six and half a dozen where domestic violence is concerned.

Both sexes have the propensity towards conflict and violence.

Consider that Woman go to the hospital more than Men also, so that may fudge any statistical information pertaining to the figures.

Like i said we are simply two halves of the one whole, when in balance we compliment one another perfectly, but when out of kilter chaos can ensure at the drop of a hat.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Straight white males have been an oppressed group since the founding of this country! Never the oppressor, always the oppressed.

As for the trans person, as long as they don’t hurt any straight white males, I’m fine with it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The numbers -- courts, prisons, hospitals, morgue, etc -- are well documented. If either of you want to try to prove otherwise, go for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Deleted: duplicate
edit on 24-10-2018 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It's not what I'm trying to prove its what you are with unsafe statistics.

Like i said both sexes have the propensity towards violence, not just Men.

Good and bad people from both sexes, else equality is illusory.

Is equality illusory, are you not our equal in just about every endeavor and field?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've never used violence towards a woman but I have been the recipient from quite a few over the years, slaps, strangled, spat at, nose bitten, even a smashed pint glass held to my throat. Did I report any of them to the police? No, of course I didn't. Did I retaliate? No, just restrained calmly.
I'm attracted to crazy women though, I love the passion, emotion, and general fire...and as they say play with fire you could get burned.

The statistics of female on male violence are badly skewed due to many men, like myself, not reporting it.
My gut instinct is that more women get attacked by men than the other way round though, men are more violent and testosterone plays a massive part, same as female hormones affect women.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Everyone seems to need to add more and more dividing or determining aspects to this. Just stop it. Male junk - mens room. Female junk - womens room. There are already plenty of women who look masculine and plenty of men ( more than ever nowadays) who look feminine. Appearance is not the same as function. Aesthetics and purpose are two different things. Just stop the nonsense and accept science. You don't have to worship it, just acknowledge it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join