It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

This person has a vagina. Which bathroom should they use?

Ugly girls should have full rights to use the female bathroom too.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Here ya go. I made this a few years ago when this nonsense first came about.

Would it be wrong if I would like neither to share any bathroom with either my son or my daughter?

BTW we are only talking about looks here as in I look pretty but carry a big dick, or I'm a fugly girl, so I need to pee with the boys thing...lol

Looks really do not matter do they?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Everyone is misidentifying the problem here. The problem is a fringe group of people want to be "comfortable" in a public restroom. Guess what, no one is comfortable pooping in a public restroom. It is a nightmare for all of us. It's best to just get in, get out and not dwell too much on it.
edit on 23-10-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: kaylaluv

You can’t just tell someone who is being discriminated against in their job to just “go get another job”.

Why not? That's an honest question, because I have left many jobs over what I felt was mistreatment.

TheRedneck

General mistreatment of employees is one thing. Discrimination against a minority is something entirely different.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Whoa, wait a minute! Are you saying it's OK to mistreat me, but not OK to mistreat someone else?

Condescending, ain't we? How's the weather in that ivory tower?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Whoa, wait a minute! Are you saying it's OK to mistreat me, but not OK to mistreat someone else?

Condescending, ain't we? How's the weather in that ivory tower?

TheRedneck

See, in the progressive stack, it's OK to mistreat you because you're just a stupid white male (making an assumption here). Therefore, anything you've ever had was illegitmate and a product of your horrible racism just for existing anyhow.

That's right. You asked to be mistreated. You, sir, are no victim!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I’m saying that there are certain groups of people who tend to get mistreated over and over again - everywhere they go, simply because of their gender, race, sexual orientation or gender identity. That is why there are laws against discrimination for these groups.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No, what you're saying is exactly what ketsuko says... that I don't matter because of my skin color and gender.

Do you ever stop and listen to your racist/sexist self? Who died and made you a god, to determine who gets special treatment and who doesn't, who gets to use one set of laws and who gets to use the other?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

If you are saying that you are consistently mistreated at every place you have ever worked because of your skin color, then that’s a problem. I don’t believe you can honestly claim that.

I realize that conservatives think it should be perfectly okay to pay women less than men for doing the exact same job, or to not hire a gay person just because they’re gay, or to force a transgender person to use the wrong restroom, or to force a black employee to eat their lunch far away from the white folks, but...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well, I have to admit, I asked for an honest answer and I got one... it's at least to my benefit to know you consider me a second-class citizen... or are white males citizens at all in your mind? Never mind; don't answer that. I'm not sure I want to know.

I realize that conservatives think...

Oh, just stop! You outed yourself on how much of a racist and sexist you really are. At least own it instead of trying to hide behind some lame fantasy excuse.

The KKK at least owns it. I may hate what they stand for, but I cannot fault them for dishonesty. You on the other hand? I can hate your brand of bigotry and also the fact that you don't have the honesty to even admit it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's very disturbing actually creepy the weird things the special ones posts here. You always hear about insane things they say, but never witness it first hand. Gotta feel bad for them to never be free or happy. They are their own enemy.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You know what, you’re right - I have seen the light! let’s just get rid all those transgender people. Round ‘em up and put them in some camps, and offer them a few “showers”. That will certainly save us a lot of trouble, especially with the bathroom situation. But then, we should do the same thing with blacks, gays and women. Will that help the straight white male a little bit? I hope so.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You haven't seen any light; you are the darkness.

And now everyone has seen it. Keep rambling...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

All it takes is a little logic, and their veneer breaks down. I don't even think this one even realizes that I have been supporting the transsexuals throughout this entire thread.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Bathroom, I don't care. Especially if they use stalls.

Public Shower or Locker Room, they need to go vagina/woman, penis/men. Yes, they will make everyone uncomfortable. But less uncomfortable than a penis in the lady's room and vagina in the men's.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

My conscience starts to bother me the things I've said. I understand now some may be deeply troubled and this is their only outlet to talk to people or be social.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am just now thinking and remembering just how bad straight white males have always had it in this country.

Remember when straight white males were captured and brought here against their will and forced into slavery? That was awful.

Remember when straight white males were lynched on a daily basis. Unacceptable!

Remember when straight white males were made to sit at the back of the bus?

Remember when straight white males made less than women for the same job?

Remember when straight white males weren’t allowed to be CEO’s or to run their own businesses?

Remember when straight white males weren’t even allowed to attend colleges/universities? Or when they weren’t allowed to be doctors? Or lawyers? Or to be allowed on a sports team?

Just awful how straight white males have been treated in this country over the last 200 years. I’m thoroughly disgusted with the consistency of bad treatment. Over and over and over again.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

I can understand that. The problem is that until people can throw off the hatred and racism, trying to talk to them like they are equals will only drag you down to their level. That doesn't apply to all liberals, of course; most just tend to disagree on issues. It only applies to those whose only view of life is that people are not all equal.

So don't let that conscience bother you too bad. It behooves you, but it can also hurt you in today's toxic version of society.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yeah, I know... we all look alike to you.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Can't we all just potty like it's 1999?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join