It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: C0bzz

May I ask why you think the treatment has become politicized?

due to the SJW movement. Prior to that, Transgenders had found a way to cope with their differences, and live their lives with the ability to relive themselves in the appropriate manner. then, along came the SJW's who felt that their plight needed to be brought to the front and their troubles "fixed". They mandated that EVERYONE accept them and welcome them and love them, and if you don't, then you are "something phobic" and a NAZI.

It was about that time, I realized that it was the lock ness monsta........oh wait, scratch that, it was about that time the transgender community started to encounter massive resistance from a polarized public who just doesn't understand them, and likely never will.

When you are ready to be honest with yourself on this, look in that direction and see if it doesn't fit nicely.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

If a business, any business wants to cater to that then fine. Anything government related no. It does not matter what they look like. If they have a vagina they are female if they have a penis they are male.

Also the examples you give are ridiculous. No one would question what they are so they could use a stall in stealth and no one would be the wiser.

You just contradicted yourself.

This is as always the most ridiculous argument and non issue that has really ever existed and it will get you or your supporters little to no votes in this upcoming election.

The issue exists for transgender people, maybe you should listen to them.

Also, I have never mentioned politics in this thread, instead you have come here and talked about supporters, votes, elections. Transgender people make up 1-2% of the population. Of course the majority don't care about them. That's why I'm here if it wasn't obvious enough and specific examples from my life on why this is important were provided earlier in this thread.

That's my so called "Agenda". I also do not believe in tyranny of the majority.

- which in the end is normalizing mental illness - including pedophillia.

If you cannot tell the difference between someone having gender dysphoria and someone being a pedophile then it's pretty clear that you really have little or no moral compass to speak of. Maybe not really a compass to speak of, of any kind, considering that you managed to contradict yourself in two sentences.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

network dude, thanks I'll respond in about 20 hours.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You don't all go to the toilet at the same time however.

that's, I think, the point.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: C0bzz

May I ask why you think the treatment has become politicized?

Not just treatment but the whole thing about transgender has been politicized by the left and the right.
The MSM with this whole silly bathroom thing which wasn't an issue until the MSM made it into an issue. Transgenders in the military and do a quick search for trump and transgenders and see what comes up. I'm not republican or democrat and nor did I vote for trump but the left has clearly politicized the issue.

Like others have said, nobody is checking your parts when you go to the bathroom. Transgenders are not a new thing and surely they have gone to the bathroom in the past outside their home without issue.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if he has a vagina he will make quite a mess of the urinals peeing standing up, just a thought.

Hey i've seen a few girls that are pretty skilled at that actually.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You just completely ignored my post. Trans people don’t necessarily have problems in public restrooms, like movie theaters, airports, restaurants. Where they tend to have problems is with their employers or their public school. Their employers usually know about their condition, especially when the transition starts while still an employee. Public schools always know about their trans students.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernweh

What you’ve taken taken a leak in front a lady

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernweh

What you’ve taken taken a leak in front a lady

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TheRedneck

This person has a vagina. Which bathroom should they use?

They look male. Use the men's room and a stall. Lock the stall door and don't brag about it.

Damn, that was easy!

TheRedneck

Yeah but that's not what the OP wants. They want an answer they can argue with, so your logical comment will be overlooked. Mine was.

What's funny is in all previous threads about that it has basically boiled down to if you have a dick use the men's room. Blah blah

Now it's oh if you look male use the men's room and shut up.
I see what the op did and it worked.

Good job sir
edit on 23-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I've taken a leak next to a female, same as I've had showers at festivals in mixed gender settings, naked, not aroused, just having a shower. Seems strange to me the US arguing, maybe it's the religious ones and those who can't control themselves who make the most noise about it?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You just completely ignored my post. Trans people don’t necessarily have problems in public restrooms, like movie theaters, airports, restaurants. Where they tend to have problems is with their employers or their public school. Their employers usually know about their condition, especially when the transition starts while still an employee. Public schools always know about their trans students.

I did ignore it. It really has nothing to do with my point. If I worked where people treated me bad, I'd leave.
But isn't the entire thing about the problems trans folk have with the restrooms?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

this explains the entire situation quite well.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes ive been to those type of shows in Amsterdam.

Did not think it was very ladylike back then nether.

Suppose its just a skill some girls have. LoL

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No, you’re just being deliberately obtuse.

You are claiming this is a non-issue. I am saying that there ARE issues with discrimination against trans people. You can’t just tell someone who is being discriminated against in their job to just “go get another job”. If a woman is being discriminated against, there are legal protections for her. If a black person is being discriminated against, there are legal protections. The same should be true for transgender people.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You can’t just tell someone who is being discriminated against in their job to just “go get another job”.

Why not? That's an honest question, because I have left many jobs over what I felt was mistreatment.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Companies are careful these days not to hire someone that would be an issue to fire or let go without some sort of legal settlement. Some are notorious for pulling these cons. If someone has some sort of weirdness, sickness or mental issues, they are probably not going to get hired. That's not discrimination; that good business practice in hiring.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: dug88

Yes ive been to those type of shows in Amsterdam.

Did not think it was very ladylike back then nether.

Suppose its just a skill some girls have. LoL

Hmmm dunno if I wanna ask more about uh those shows....but i'll agree the girls I knew that could use a urinal tended not to be very ladylike in general...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It seems so funny and moronically ironic that individuals are held to such scrutiny as they relieve themselves. In the end, doesn't it end up being a debate as to which way the feet are facing from outside the stall that is really the problem? It must be, but what do the people that just like to use the tank lid for the added convenience of having a shelf to have as they administer relief?

Let's just chalk this debate up to being 'absurd,' shall we? If this level of scrutiny is being upheld to nature's duties, then the bulk of focus should lay in the twisted yet welcomed freedoms that violent predators are free to share family restrooms wherever they exist.

A felon in the stall next to your children is open and fair game, yet direction of relieving orifices are a no no... hahaha.

What a weird world we live in... comical to say the least...

edit on 23-10-2018 by ttobban because: added link

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Wow i feel sorry for her she never learned to be herself and looks like she spent her time trying to be something else. People need to learn to love who and what they are not strive to change based off what they believe they should look like. Be proud of who you are and love thy self though not to much.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join