It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which bathroom should this person use?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you're a lady or look like a lady, use the Ladies Room.

If you're a man or look like a man, use the Gents.

It's been this way since indoor toilets were invented!

Why complicate it with stupid laws?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I so agree with this.

There aren't really that many trans people. But, we have all probably been in a public restroom with one and didn't even know it.

The only stupid thing I disagree with is, if you are "fluid" (whatever the H that means), don't go into the Ladies room today just because you feel feminine at the moment. If you are biologically a male and look like it, go to the Men's Room, please.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Straight white males are beautiful in every way! It’s just sad how much they’ve been held down all this time.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

In my case it's mostly by straight, white women. But I'm not complaining.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Because it makes some people feel superior to pass those silly laws.

Obama should have left it alone, and Trump should leave it alone. Let people figure it out.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I suppose.

I mean, personally, when I go to the restroom to take a leak I do not look at all the genitalia in the room.

Not since that time in Vegas.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I mean, personally, when I go to the restroom to take a leak I do not look at all the genitalia in the room.

Not since that time in Vegas.

And if I was the person next to you, which I wasn't, I would have pretended not to care, just like the person who was next to you that wasn't me did.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Do you know what to do when you find yourself in a hole?

Stop digging.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Because it makes some people feel superior to pass those silly laws.

Obama should have left it alone, and Trump should leave it alone. Let people figure it out.

TheRedneck

It's stupid!

No one ever gave a tinkers damn before, and if they did, we just said, "Shut up Buttercup, this is a place to pinch a loaf or take a wizz."

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

PLEASE!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

All my thoughts and prayers are with straight white males right now.

Thoughts and prayers. May you finally be released from your centuries-long shackles of pain and suffering. You can count on me for solidarity. Free the straight white male!!! It’s been too long!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

PLEASE!

TheRedneck

If that was the case, then why did that rash stay with me even when I went home!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You've gone off the rails with this straight white male train. I think I can hear the wheels REEEEing off the tracks.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You need to realize just how bad the straight white male has had it in this country. From day one. I was totally in the wrong, thinking that blacks, women, gays, and other minorities had it bad. That simply was never the case. It’s been the straight white male all this time. How could I have been so blind?
edit on 23-10-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I think making the same post over and over doesn't make you sound triggered at all.

ETA: I'm not even a straight white male. You just sound hysterical.
edit on 23-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You’re right. I’m triggered. Triggered at how much the straight white male has always been pushed down in this country. It’s shameful. Blacks, women, gays and other minorities should be ashamed for trying to pretend they were the ones who’ve been held down. Never happened. Ever.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Thoughts and prayers. May you finally be released from your centuries-long shackles of pain and suffering. You can count on me for solidarity. Free the straight white male!!! It’s been too long!!!!

It may be tough, I think they forgot the key to the furry, pink handcuffs, so I may be held down by women a bit longer.

#notcomplaining

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I remember when males (no matter the skin color or mental acuity) went to the men's bathroom.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I remember when males (no matter the skin color or mental acuity) went to the men's bathroom.

When we allowed them to. God knows, there were probably times when straight white males weren’t allowed to use the bathroom at all. They just had to hold it for days. And when they were allowed, they had to use inferior facilities, while everyone else got to use the nice bathrooms. Betcha didn’t know that little factoid. Shameful.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You're entertaining, Kaylaluv. I'm actually enjoying your comebacks.

But, face it. A straight white male 'ain't' going to hold it past a certain point because you disallowed anything.

If they have to *iss, they don't even care if there is a "facility" or not, they will just use common sense and relieve themselves in the most appropriate way available. ~~~shrug

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join