It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Eyes Defining Transgender Out of Existence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

So you would restrict a person's right to decide their own gender should they feel more comfortable?

You are literally denying a person their right to self-determination because of petty reasons.

The difference between you and I? I fully respect their decision. What I will never respect are nosey people who try and say otherwise.

It is not, nor will it ever be, the government's place to tell people how to identify.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: BenignChaos

Yeah, no impact on restrooms or dressing rooms. What about a woman not being forced into a room with a person with male genitalia.

Then my honeymoon would have sucked!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

So you would restrict a person's right to decide their own gender should they feel more comfortable?

Because no one gets that choice.

It's written in DNA.

Biology.

Ya know SCIENCE.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

What is stopping a male from forcing his way into a women's restroom anyway? This is an argument that has already been torn apart. Going to the restroom means privacy. Are you going to be actively searching genitals? Anyone wanting to do anything nefarious will do it regardless.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Who decided they couldn't change it? Who gave whom that authority? It isn't your place to deny anyone's right to self-determination.

link   
We can genetic sex and fantasy sex (you know what I mean - mental). Two sets of attributes. But of course that isn't good enough.

link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: angeldoll
Trump's agenda to restore 1950's policies and morality is sure making progress.

How long 'till he decides all 'non-whites' have to sit in the back of the bus?

name one thing Trump has done to legislate morality

He's promoting it verbally, and by his own actions. You know, grabbing genitals, lying every time his lips move, and additionally encouraging racism and xenophobia, oppressing persons of differing religions, sexual orientation and furthering that sort of 1950's mentality. All that bs is immoral. He's adding to it, to take from the poor, give it to the rich. Just your usual ignorant brute - knuckle dragging behaviors and thought processes.

You're familiar with that kind of thinking aren't you? He exudes it. Everything a person doesn't want to be.
(in my book)

I see you didn't like my little smart arse comment? Sorry not sorry.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I thought gender is psychical not mental?

It takes more than a "mind" to reproduce right?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Something that would be infinitely valuable to your opinion.

Pfft. Grow up little one.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, it's about reproduction now is it? A person has a right not to reproduce as well. So what is your point? It still does not impact you personally.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Says the NPC playing the race card where it doesn't apply.

edit on 21 10 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Something that would be infinitely valuable to your opinion.

Pfft. Grow up little one.

Perhaps you could show me via example?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

name one thing Trump has done to legislate morality

He's adding to it, to take from the poor, give it to the rich.

I'm much closer to 'poor' than I am to 'rich', but I'm a lot better off now than I was 2 years ago, thanks in large part to this administrations tax policies.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Or you could just leave it alone. Let people live without trying to have control over them. It is not your body. It is not your life.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I really don't care is a man whats to think he is a woman and a woman a man. But when it infringes on another's rights, such a privacy, or their safety then I see it as an problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If anyone wanted to violate someone's safety in the bathroom they don't have to use being trans as an excuse. Transgender people have been using their bathroom of choice for years, why is it an issue now?

link   

originally posted by: BenignChaos
a reply to: angeldoll

His admin already rounds up Latino families and separates them. The Supreme Court had to tell them off before any small changes were made. And they still allow indefinite detention of Latinos by law.

It's completely unconstitutional and illegal.

Children who are removed from their parents are required by law to appear before a judge within 72 hours, and be represented by a GAL (Guardian ad litem... (guardian at law), and the 'remover' must show cause for the removal. I haven't see the laws on this change?

But hey, let's give em a pass. trump *loves* Putin and has *fallen in love* with kim, but let's give him a pass.
He's RICH! And a celebrity! I'm so impressed I'm about to wet my pants. (with vomit)
Who gives a # about children's rights anymore? Nobody? Correct. Not in this so-called administration.

Logging off. I can't take anymore of the love, charity , mercy and goodwill from this lovely site tonight.

All Hail Agent Orange!

Nice Sunday evening to all. It's beautiful here. Clear skies.

Be well.

link   

If anyone wanted to violate someone's safety in the bathroom they don't have to use being trans as an excuse. Transgender people have been using their bathroom of choice for years, why is it an issue now?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Everyone opposed to this says that trannies will lose their rights; Can someone please tell me what those rights are? What can they do now that they won't be able to do if this happens? If you want to mutilate your body and love in fantasy land, more power to you, but it only makes sense that you're still defined as either a male or female, based on your genes.

So which bathroom do you want them to use? What sports teams do they join? How do you want to count them for EEOC statistics?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenignChaos

Or you could just leave it alone. Let people live without trying to have control over them. It is not your body. It is not your life.

If I own a business, what if I have to pay to make changes for this? Will I be reimbursed by the gay and lesbian groups? If I don't want to accommodate will I be forced by the government?

Your rights don't override other's rights.

It's more then just not caring what some people do. Good luck though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join