It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Eyes Defining Transgender Out of Existence

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: tanstaafl

If someone wants to be transgender, does that realistically effect you in a negative way? What right do you have to deny them freedom?

Oh, you are one of those who are incapable of reading with comprehension anything that 'someone you hate' says.

For anyone else reading this... AGAIN... I don't give a rats a$$ what anyone wants to believe about themselves, I simply draw the line when they try to force others, at gunpoint, to 'believe' it too.

What does "believe" have to do with equal rights?

You forcing your "line"?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How do we actually define 'transgender'? or 'Gender Fluid'? What if one day I decide to identify as a woman and start going
into the woman's restroom to creep on the opposite sex? Or vice versa? Is a 3rd restroom really going to tackle the issue?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Nothing. that is actually my point. You believe what you want. I'll believe what I want.

You're a guy who wants to believe you're a girl, go ahead. Just don't act all hurt and surprised when I call you a masculine pronoun or insist that you not share a bathroom with my young daughter.

You forcing your "line"?

Leave it to a lefty to twist my refusal to allow someone else to force me to believe their delusions, as me somehow forcing them.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Nothing. that is actually my point. You believe what you want. I'll believe what I want.

You're a guy who wants to believe you're a girl, go ahead. Just don't act all hurt and surprised when I call you a masculine pronoun or insist that you not share a bathroom with my young daughter.

You forcing your "line"?

Leave it to a lefty to twist my refusal to allow someone else to force me to believe their delusions, as me somehow forcing them.

Ignorance isn't Left or Right.

Do you also still believe homosexuality is a choice?

The brain tells you who you are. Not the physical body.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ignorance isn't Left or Right.

Very true...

Do you also still believe homosexuality is a choice?

Sometimes it is,yes. Sometimes not. Though I fail to see the relevance.

The brain tells you who you are. Not the physical body.

True again - which has no bearing on what sex you are... unless by 'who you are' you mean 'girl or boy', in which case I say bullsnip, and that, my dear Annee, is my point. You can believe that all you want, regardless of how deluded, just don't try to force me to agree with you.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I know women that chose to be lesbian.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Thank God, getting back to normal.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I know women that chose to be lesbian.

Uh huh. I've had the opportunity. It just feels wrong.

Do I think/believe there are those who sit in the middle of the "sex scale" that are comfortable swinging either way? Yes I do.

I am not one of them. But, I did try.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The brain tells you who you are.

Not the physical body.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They liked only men. Men were mean and they no longer wanted to date men. Life experience changed their attraction.

I definitely think there is a genetic component for many, but that in no way equates to born gay.

The whole nature vs nurture debate ended decades ago with the answer being neither, it's both combined.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

And the brain is altered by experience. Which is why some people are turned on by cars and other objects.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And the brain is altered by experience. Which is why some people are turned on by cars and other objects.

There are exceptions.

But, that has nothing to do with transgender.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The brain can tell you a lot of things doesn't mean it is a reality. You have people that believe they are a horse or a baby or an alien. You have people that truly believe they are vampires in all these situations what their brain tells them is wrong.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Not the physical body.

I really hate repeating myself, but since apparently you are having comprehension problems, I will (at least copy/paste makes it easier):

It has no bearing on what sex you are... unless by 'who you are' you mean 'girl or boy', in which case I say bullsnip, and that, my dear Annee, is my point. You can believe that all you want, regardless of how deluded, just don't try to force me to agree with you.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So do I. Quite a few. Some chose to go back like my ex girlfriend for example.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Not the physical body.

I really hate repeating myself, but since apparently you are having comprehension problems, I will (at least copy/paste makes it easier):

It has no bearing on what sex you are... unless by 'who you are' you mean 'girl or boy', in which case I say bullsnip, and that, my dear Annee, is my point. You can believe that all you want, regardless of how deluded, just don't try to force me to agree with you.

. . . . and once it was believed seizures were being possessed by the Devil.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

. . . . and once it was believed seizures were being possessed by the Devil.

Ah, you do get my point, and present an excellent analogy:

[Men][women] who 'believe' they are [women][men] and want to force others to accept their delusion as fact through force of law is precisely the same as people who believe (present tense, some actually still do) that seizures are evidence of being possessed by the devil trying to force others to accept their delusions as fact through force of law.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join