It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Eyes Defining Transgender Out of Existence

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maddawg123

You just think that way, as conservatives don't like to silo their minorities so as to better control them. All are welcome on the Right, come as you are. If you want special treatment, then you might be more welcome on the Left, as they benefit for each "special" individual they can point to and call it inclusion.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: pyguy
a reply to: maddawg123

You just think that way, as conservatives don't like to silo their minorities so as to better control them. All are welcome on the Right, come as you are. If you want special treatment, then you might be more welcome on the Left, as they benefit for each "special" individual they can point to and call it inclusion.

LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: soberbacchus

Science shows that close to 1.7% of births are visibly intersex.

That's bull#. Wikipedias owned by the NWO making up misleading stats.
We that have all grown up to be adults no their is clear discernment between men and woman. How many of your remembered 1.7% of gender hybrids in school?

We wont let fabricated stats rolls our common sense.

I agree with this fella. 1.7% is way to high.
Also, the lambs that are born on our farm and calves have always been male or female. Not one has ever been ‘intersex’. Is this something that only affects humans?

Also, can we get a farmer that’s raised a single intersex animal? What’s the statistic like through the rest of the animal kingdom?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

.7% as a lot of voting population is a bit of a stretch, no? That's less than the margin of error on most polling stations I would imagine.

As for the real topic, can't say that I disagree with the new definition proposed.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Huh. Guess I'm staying home during midterms afterall. Was going to vote red for once. Now think I'll spend time with my girlfriend instead.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Antifa took their masks off?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Good. For once I agree with Trump. So now we can get rid of this pretending they are who they arent mental illness thing and actually focus on the mental illness part and get them the help they need.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What does it matter really? Strictly defining gender won't prevent people from having sex change operations. And gender discrimination is still discrimination. Are we not all guaranteed equal rights under the law regardless of gender? Oh that's right... no we are not!

Some say it's a mental illness... really? where did you do your postgraduate studies?

The agency’s proposed definition would define sex as either male or female, unchangeable, and determined by the genitals that a person is born with, according to a draft reviewed by The Times. Any dispute about one’s sex would have to be clarified using genetic testing.

So... "gender mosaics" born with female parts but are genetically male are just s*** out of luck.. pseudohermaphrodites. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Fact is... Trump is just playing on your fears.,,, because I'm pretty sure no one complaining has ever "bent over backwards" for any transgender... or forwards for that matter. Maybe that's what the real fear is.... lol...

This S*** is too funny...

Early voting has begun here in Texas....

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BenignChaos
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Not just what goes on in the bedroom, but what people do with their bodies. They think it's their right to tell others how they should live.

Ummm... no, it is you radical trans(LGBQTRUTOTKRJDNVCFKRMFK or whatever)-activists that are trying to dictate to others what to believe.

Or, more precisely, you are trying to force others to pretend that you are not deluded.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How a person identifies has no business being regulated by someone else.

Identify as an amoeba for all I care. That isn't what this is about.

It is not a political matter.

It is people like you who make it political when you try to use the force of law to make other people validate your delutions.

And it is hypocritical for the Trump admin to call upon science when they cannot understand climate science.

Climate science - you mean that science that tells me there is no chance of rain tomorrow, and then my tennis match gets rained out?

That climate science?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
*sigh* I can't wait for the days when people can hook themselves up a la the Matrix and become human batteries for those of us who don't want to do that. Then, people with gender issues can go into the Matrix and be whatever they want to be. Dragon kin can also be whatever they want to be.

Although, I'm not sure how those people who simultaneously identify as dragonkin and buildings (I think one of those works at Google) are going to manage.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If a guy wants to pretend he is a girl or a girl wants to pretend she is a guy that is fine. I don't care they can have at it, but don't expect me to pretend they are anything but what they were born as.

The whole pretend sexes have already gone too far like with sports. Some guy pretending to be a girl won an only women's sports event is madness. On top of that, he claims to be a lesbian. That is another twist of mind f##kery. So he is a straight male that thinks he is a woman that likes to beat women at sports. Yeah....NO.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Transgender people have been using their bathroom of choice for years, why is it an issue now?

Because of people like you - radical militant trans-whatever, who couldn't be satisfied with simply living their lives, no, you decided you had to try to force everyone else to accept their delusions as reality.

This is what happens when the delusional meet with reality. Wailing and gnashing of teeth.
edit on 22-10-2018 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
So which bathroom do you want them to use? What sports teams do they join? How do you want to count them for EEOC statistics?

Are they male (XY) or female (XX)?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It is not the government's place to dictate if a person can change their gender marker. That is not what their job is.

Correct. That is 'reality's' job...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon

What a disrespectful comment. Anything is a mental illness if it doesn't fit the view of people these days.

Disrespectful? Facts are facts.

It is called 'gender dysphoria', a textbook mental illness.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: BenignChaos

Because America is a democracy which decision making process enacted through laws works on the premise of majority rule. That is how it is.

Um... no, it isn't.

What you describe is indeed a dumbocracy, but that isn't what America is.

We are a two-tiered Constitutional Republic. The first tier is the State Constitution. Yes, laws are passed by democratically elected State legislatures, but - and here is where we differ from a dumbocracy - those laws must be in accordance with the State Constitution, meaning, there are limits to the power of the State.

Same thing applies at the federal level.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: MRinder
Reported for harassment. I will not stand idly by and accept being harassed for being a part of the LGBT community.

Actually, if anyone is harassing anyone, it is you, harassing everyone else, because you can't accept that your argument is completely devoid of any legitimate basis.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These ladies get it.

And I wouldn't call them conservative. They're rad-fems.

"The Women's Liberation Front (WoLF) is a radical feminist organization that stands to liberate women and girls from patriarchy," WoLF lawyer and spokeswoman Kara Dansky told PJ Media on Monday. "You can't fight for the rights of women and girls if you can't define that category directly."

"Women have been oppressed and discriminated against for thousands of years on the basis of our biology," not their gender identity, Dansky declared. "Everybody knew what a woman was when they wouldn't let us vote."

The radical feminists at WoLF actually sued the Obama administration over its legal redefinition of "sex" to include "gender identity" in federal civil rights law. This move "effectively strips women and girls of their legal protections by eliminating the ability to legally distinguish between males and females," WoLF explained. The group dropped the suit following news that the Trump administration would not follow the same rules.

So people need to get this -- this isn't about just a bunch of religious folks who can't move forward. This is something else.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why are all of you so obsessed with controlling what another person does with their body and their gender identity? Isn't that their own choice? I know you conservatives pretend to be about freedom and everything, but I don't see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join