It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Administration Eyes Defining Transgender Out of Existence

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I often wonder what my doctor would do if I came in one day and asked them to cut off my perfectly healthy arm because I felt like I was born a one armed man. Would he cut it off and if he did would it be legal or ethical? Or would he refer me to a psychiatrist?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Lol

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

YES!
This is ESSENTIAL..

No, I have nothing against trans or lgbt having the SAME rights as everyone else.

However, I support strongly this Trump move as, in Canada, the trans delusion has gone as far as the libtard PM Trudeau passing a bill threatening jail, JAIL, if the incorrect pronoun is used for trans people. This is bat shyt crazy !! If anyone has an issue with slander, use the EXISTING slander laws, like anyone else ( which , no, do not involve jail - that is nuts).

The trans do not want equality - they want superiority and special treatment, as shown in Canada.

It is past the time for the Trump administration to put their foot down against trans hissy fits.

EQUALITY, not special treatment.
edit on 21-10-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Edit add: to get back to topic...I don't care who you believe you are. That is personal choice. Legality should simplify it all to genetics either you are XX or XY.

So if someones chromosones are XX and they're on a testesterone treatment do you think it's fair if they're paired with women who aren't on those treatments in sporting competitions?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It's the right position to take and this may come as a shocker, but not all trans people side with the SJW's.

You are either a male or a female. In rare cases some are born with both genitals but their DNA makes it clear which sex they are.

Tell me you WANT to be a girl and hey... more power to you. Knock yourself out.

Tell me you ARE a girl who was born in the wrong body and I'd say you're full of crap.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Nope and there are already anti-doping policies in place to prevent exactly that.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I see the story as an election trick by anti-Trump operatives.

😎👋
Bingo!

Russian or Chinese origins? Probably Russian.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

what protections would be lost?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

originally posted by: projectvxn
What about placating a fringe group like trans people and having everyone else bend over backwards to accommodate their mental illness?

And it has to be done right now, at caravan time?

Their rights couldn't be taken back AFTER the elections?

Nobody's taking any rights from them. They still have all the rights everybody else has. Granting "special" rights to a specific segment of society is BS. and, I would assume unconstitutional.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sounds like the left is trying to create the issue before the elections. Trump's administration does not seem to be publicly pushing for anything yet.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

According to the article there are about 0.7% transgender people in our population.

By all the news I thought we were at about 70% transgender, who knew?

The problem is we now have like 100 genders as what people say they are... If people would not go total retard then maybe we could have true discord on all this.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yes, they aren't common, and they have little to no political representation
They have the same representation as everyone else....why do they need special representation??? Does every tiny minority have to have their own representation or they're being oppressed? When does it stop? Equality doesn't special

You don't have to cater to them beyond recognizing them as people, but trying to take away their rights just for being different isn't good either.
And yet you say they should have their "own" representation as a special group? Isn't that catering to them? ? What rights are being taken away? This sounds like its a quite sensible move mainly in law and for ease of reference in certain circumstances and hopefully to avoid "offence"

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

So if someones chromosones are XX and they're on a testesterone treatment do you think it's fair if they're paired with women who aren't on those treatments in sporting competitions?

Lets look at the bigger picture...There are 100s if not 1000s of reasons a person can not do sports, or do not sports well enough to compete. Why is this different? If your condition give unfair advantage then it is no up to the sports world to bend so you can compete.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What about people who are borned intersex?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

According to the article there are about 0.7% transgender people in our population.

By all the news I thought we were at about 70% transgender, who knew?

The problem is we now have like 100 genders as what people say they are... If people would not go total retard then maybe we could have true discord on all this.

In a similar light, by right wing news all the leftists are just up and abandoning everything they believe in to sell their soul to the corporatist right wing... but weird, looking around, that isn't actually happening at all. The actual left has merely seen the right sell out any bit of integrity they once had. Let's start with personal freedom, yet another tenant of the right that they don't support unless it supports them. My personal freedom subjugates yours right?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Edit add: to get back to topic...I don't care who you believe you are. That is personal choice. Legality should simplify it all to genetics either you are XX or XY.

Most competitions do not allow for steroids. That is a given. That is the equal right of choices that will have to be made individually. Everyone equally makes different choices all across this world...it all is individual balancing on what they believe is the most important. So in your example...the individual's choice is take testosterone or compete as a women? What really is more important?

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I actually just had this thought. Wondering if the minority group of 1%'ers believed that they needed to be treated special or else it would be discrimination and a hate crime...would anyone really rally behind such? It is not much different than what is asked regarding all of all the other special minorities.

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

I wager to say the tots raised in non-nuclear (female mother and male

UGGGGGG I can't quote your whole, uninformed paragraph!!!!!

Have you ever even spoken to a gay person for cripes sake? You need to get out in the real world.

My grandsons are being raised by their "Mommies" And they are doing just fine.
Please, please, educate yourself.

edit on 21-10-2018 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A disgusting move if true. The government has no business dictating who is male or female. This is a personal issue, not a political one. They need to stop attempting to control people's bodies and identities and start meaningful projects. How about repairing the crumbling infrastructure and repaying the multitrillion dollar debt?

No more dictating about a person's body!

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There are only 2 genders and people with gender dysphoria. To allow people with gender dysphoria to change the definition of a word makes no sense to me. They can identify as whatever they want but that doesn't change their actual gender. I don't care how someone dressess or the pronoun they want to go by. But legally they are still whatever gender they were born.

To allow males who identify as female to compete against women in women's sports is ludacris. I have a solution to the sporting issue. We can have one sports program that all can compete in and a seperate program for biological women.

All Transgender reguardless of their actual gender can compete in the open platform. Basically we will end up with Male and Female sports just like we do now. But if a biological woman wants to compete against men that should be allowed. However anti-doping laws should still be in effect.

edit on 21-10-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join