It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube is down worldwide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

When Will InfoWars be back On ? ............He.........He.......... After the Prez Regulates the Piss Out of Google , and SOON .......)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I tried to watch a video called its the end of the world as we know it and thought, wow, they are really restricting my data now making that last 500 meg last over a week after I burned through 2 gig in only an hour.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The AJs is a fraud. No one just walks into Bohem grove he was on the invitation list.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Odd.. Norse map isn't working.
map.norsecorp.com...

An attack so large norse cannot handle it show it? or is it just down?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

The AJs is a fraud. No one just walks into Bohem grove he was on the invitation list.

He is a American Citizen being Denied his First Amendment Rights . We Are ALL Next if Google is Not Regulated . The NSA Will Look into this Matter as a Threat to National Security , you can make Book on that .

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Just shows you the power and reach of YouTube. A temporary shut down is able to cause worldwide panic and hysteria almost immediately.

Just wait until it shuts down for real... ever seen World War Z?

Can't wait... I've been rooting for the big solar flair for years. Take all of it out, not just the social media stuff.

Losing the internet will be the end of the world as we know it. About 80% of the entire population will wilt away and die off after about a month of boredom.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Thank god!

Back to quality videos!

That one is good but I got another GREAT video for ya. Top notch shiz right here!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Uggh. Maybe I should keep some of those Mitchel auto manuals I got ready to throw out tomorrow, Youtube always has videos of doing mechanics so nobody wanted them. I must have seventy of them going to the dump tomorrow. Most of the ones I am getting rid of are from the seventies through mid nineties. I kept the early seventies down to the fifties.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Come to think of it, my LTE Network is down here in SA. Just rocking the old 4G, meh same diff.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

PSN (PlayStation Network) & Youtube down in one day. They could be connected somehow maybe.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

No he wasn't on the guest list, that's ridiculous. Snuck in through the woods and slithered through the brush and climbed a tree. When he published the video of a lot of those grove people were plenty upset about it.

By the way, I can see every vid on youtube so far, checking several- no issues.
edit on 16-10-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax
Odd.. Norse map isn't working.
map.norsecorp.com...

An attack so large norse cannot handle it show it? or is it just down?

As soon as this thread popped up, I did the exact same thing and looked at IP Viking Norse.
I got the 500 error code and am still not able to access it.
Glad someone else saw this.👍

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I don't know if any of it is related, but, two more solar observatories in addition to the ones reported a few weeks ago went offline last week, and, comcast in the midwest had a major outage today.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Quality!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
never mind...

edit on 16-10-2018 by Plotus because: pfffffffft

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
never mind...

😆😆😆😆

You done?

I'm currently printing T-Shirts for the "I Survived the Great YouTuuube Outages of 2018".

$50.00 a T-shirt.
Proceeds go to young Chinese hackers; And my bank account set up offshore.

edit on 16-10-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The conspiracy foil hat folks are saying something about a moon warning video was in the trending page etc. asteroids hitting the moon etc. so ya I do a search about YouTube outage and get that. YouTube shut down to wipe out the video. Lol 😝 not sure what happens when the internet ever stops people will go batcrap crazy..

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Just everyone switching over to the new Root Zone KSK the other day.
And , 1/2 the internet crashes today.
Oh , well..

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I always prayed to god to ask something to live better. this morning I thought i never asked god to forgive my sins. Because my aunt sent me a prayer page..Yeah, aunt, I love you.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Did anyone hear about something crashing into the moon last night and youtu e going offline to prevent videos from being shown?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join