It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube is down worldwide

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: scarsandstripez
Did anyone hear about something crashing into the moon last night and youtu e going offline to prevent videos from being shown?

Your first post...and it was a GREAT one!!

An actual "Conspiracy Theory"!!

WTG!!

Welcome to ATS!

ETA - Star to get you started!
edit on 10/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scarsandstripez
Did anyone hear about something crashing into the moon last night and youtu e going offline to prevent videos from being shown?

I heard something about it but I suspect it's BS. A mere Youtube outage of 1 hour would not be enough to conceal something like that. There are always crazy rumors that fly around when anything weird happens. The Youtube outage was weird. I'm not all that tech savvy but I'm pretty intuitive and my gut says that was a very unlikely event (youtube going down completely due to technical issues, I mean).

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah YouTube being down really cramped
My style!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Down out here for 30 mins or so around 8pm, Central Oklahoma

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
YouTube is down worldwide

Russia did it!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
so to summaries - a few people had to manage with no youtube for 1 hour - and some lost thier marbles

oh the hugue mannatees

but seriouslly -- its the reaction to tiny things - that makes me seriously doubt folks actual abilities to handle anything major

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This guy mentions a viral moon video was going viral before the massive shut down

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Allaroundyou

We would be better off as a society if someone took out all social media

We would be way better off as a society if someone took out all mainstream media

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu
I turned on Youtube last night and it was not working.
I blamed my internet company.
After a re-try I blamed my so-called smart TV.
After the third time I saw a video saying some military guy was on air and they were cancelling out a video of the Moon. He was saying the military cut off Youtube until they could remove all the different vids associated to this Moon Vid.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This guy mentions a viral moon video was going viral before the massive shut down

Yeah THAT"S the one. According to the on-screen numbers at the time - I was the 12th person to watch it.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

My Conspiracy " Theory " of this Temporary YouTube Outage In Retrospect , is this...........

Google , Initially Created by the C.I.A. , has Now Become a Techno/Rogue . Their Business Dealings in Communist China are Currently Causing Security Breaches within the U.S. Government . This is Raising " Grave Concerns " among the Military and N.S.A. . Because of the " Patriot Act ' , the President of the United States Currently has the Authority to Declare " Martial Law " within the Borders of the United States if he has Cause . I Theorize that this YouTube " Temporary World Outage " , was Used as a Message to Google that Certain Agencies within the Federal Government Possess a
Kill Switch " . A War of Wills here , and FREEDOM Trumps Tech ..

And Yes , this is just a " Conspiracy Theory " People , Ok ? ....)
edit on 17-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

" We would be way better off as a society if someone took out all mainstream media "

Amen Brother . Carpet Bombing Preferred , USAF Preferences , Paint Dem Bitches ! .............)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So the misspelled worg Quarintine means something to people like this that have an interest in letter agency personnel?

The YouTube redirection page during the outage that stated (screen shots scare "them") seemed a little out of place for a routine outage.

There are so many possible causes, it did make sort of an interesting global drill for emergency broadcast censuring.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Working fine for me

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Hmm.... Remember that Cell Phone Emergency Alert Test ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join