It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

If you someone comes up and gets pushy with you because you won't let them in "on your swipe" when you don't know them and they have no means of access, yeah, it's implied you're not supposed to let them in.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

.I cut an extra Common area key andhid it on the Property outside the BUilding….saved me more than once.

So you're a stickler for contracts....I'm sure cutting an extra key just and keeping it outside the building IS a breach of the contract.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: one4all
I didnt come to ATS to read biggotted racially inflammatory posts.....I have many times stopped people from coming into my building if they look sketchy black red white yellow purple I don't care what color they are because I don't see the world only in colors ....if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME ....if you don't like that then bite me.

Holy crap.

Stand between me and my front door because you disapprove of my appearance and me biting you will be the least of your problems.

Pretty sure you are just an internet idiot or someone would have beat you to death already.

Ya sure....lol...I used to keep my paws sharp on punks like you...now you are boring...all Hollywood.....cross a righteous man and you will meet a true friend who will help you self-medicate......you would be sleeping so fast you wouldn't know what day of the week it was Kiddo.....if you broke the rules on my watch and displayed this crap attitude I would certainly entertain the thought of remediating you.

Just because you haven't hit the wall yet doesn't mean its not out there just a waiting for you Slappy.I am not religious I am not nice I am not an Angel I am not your Friend I am barely a Humanitarian at heart....you mean less to me than the steam off of my stream ... sooner or later you will meet a good man or more likely a Woman who will show you the light or maybe just shut out the big light...LMAO....you just keep on Trucking there pal the world needs cannon fodder.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Elizabeth Warren thought she had Native American heritage because she always heard her family talking about it, but never bothered to check.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

edit on 17-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

You should visit then, and check for yourself!

And about the link you shared is something really specific and dubious, and does not happen often country wide;
Unfortunately racist people are everywhere, the thing is we dont promote the diference between us the people, we dont go outside porclaiming my rights cause i'm this or that, otherwise would reach total nonsense.
People are people and that is it! My boundary ends where yours start, not imposed but has comon sense to co-habit with other peopple.
And from the US what gets to us is that you are divided, the division is being promoted by everyone, everyone shares the mass hysteria the fear and the rage to go out to confront other people like themselves?!
It becomes preety serious when it happens daily and for any reason as the silly one that started this post, its already escalating to total nonsense.
Ju'ssain

edit on 4630731x0000005305am1031 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So all these pages and you won't address the actual questions.
Cool.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Strange situation.

But in 2018 there are still places in NY when night falls you will be attacked for just being white.

Where is the other side of the story when stuff like this happens.

Plenty of bars, clubs, 711s, and streets that if you walk down and are white. Chances are youl be targeted, attacked and robbed for just being white.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If you someone comes up and gets pushy with you because you won't let them in "on your swipe" when you don't know them and they have no means of access, yeah, it's implied you're not supposed to let them in.

Actually, even if you recognize them as another tenant, you are not supposed to allow them access if they are not using their own key card or access codes. I remember a number of years ago, one woman had a restraining order against her boyfriend. Another tenant allowed him access not realizing he was no longer supposed to gain entry. He waited for her to arrive and beat his girlfriend to a pulp. Thankfully, he didn't kill her though!

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty

And about the link you shared is something really specific and dubious, and does not happen often country wide; 

Well, I feel the same about this rude lady. It's a specific incident. I see people of all different backgrounds and skin colour getting along just fine every day. They are neighbors and friends, attend the same churches. They are strangers holding the door for each other and making small talk in line for groceries.

The need to publicize every incident of foolish people (and many dubious stories involving "racism") is contributing to the division problem and not reflective of where society is in my experience.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Borderlines?

Yeah, they automatically set me off too. Just two words out of a borderline's mouth and I'm already done with their nonsense.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Again, sadly, some people have preconceptions. However this in no way shows how the majority of white women and white males react. Sadly these people are the minority and in the age where everyone has a smartphone, things like this seem common.

Sadly women like this think they are right, often because they are given everything and think they are entitled themselves.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I find it useful to flip the script.

Imagine roles reversed here.

The black man not allowing the white woman entry and then demanding she tell him which apartment she lives in.

Then getting on the elevator with her and refusing to leave her alone and following her to her front door of her apartment.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is not a "New" Phenomenon, just now people have recorders and ways to document it, and social media that will broadcast it when the Media won't...

has there been a surge in it? yeah, I believe so, but now the Left has realised they can use it for political manipulation so they pretend to care about it now

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rhombus101
Oki have to post here in agreement with one4all, i myself recently worked as a reception area concierge for a large accomodation building with 230 tenants, this was for almost four years.
Now with so many tenants and guests/friends i often have had to ask people for I.D. Who enter building, for a variety of reasons.
They could tailgate their way in, they could look suspicious, recent thefts from building may require regular I.D. checks even if you live there.
If i come to you asking for this I.D. And you flatly refuse and im concerned for security of building and other tenants, i am given authority by the building manager to call the police to your flat for what is deemed unauthorized entry into the building. Even tho you may well live there.

Completely different situation. Property employees such as security of front desk people ask for ID, that's fine. That's your job. Random fellow tenant playing "apartment patriot patrol" can kiss my azz.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: amazing

He proved it by showing his fob, or whatever it was. No, he's not required to, certainly not to her...I could have phrased that better.

But he shouldnt' have to. Not her business. I wouldn't have shown her nothing. I would have taunted her by saying. Look I'm breaking into this apartment to commit some of them crimes. LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: ketsuko

Actually, even if you recognize them as another tenant, you are not supposed to allow them access if they are not using their own key card or access codes. I remember a number of years ago, one woman had a restraining order against her boyfriend. Another tenant allowed him access not realizing he was no longer supposed to gain entry. He waited for her to arrive and beat his girlfriend to a pulp. Thankfully, he didn't kill her though!

Strongly disagree.

You need to remember that a boyfriend or criminal will find away in no matter what or just wait outside or wait outside her work.

IN fact I routinely open the gate to my housing development when I see people trying to enter the code. A real criminal will just hop the wall. I'd like to see someone cry to me about it. I only live in a gated community because that's about all you can get in Vegas. You have to be really lucky to find a place without an HOA and without gates and walls.
edit on 17-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: BlackProject

I find it useful to flip the script.

Imagine roles reversed here.

The black man not allowing the white woman entry and then demanding she tell him which apartment she lives in.

Then getting on the elevator with her and refusing to leave her alone and following her to her front door of her apartment.

**Spoiler Alert**

He gets shot by the police, then you read on ATS about how unhinged the left is (he's brown, has to be leftist) for stalking and harassing people.

You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm not disagreeing with you. She was way the Hell and gone outta line. I wouldn't have either.

He did. End of tale, or it should have been.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join