It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Bravo!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: LSU2018

Demand? No. But if you phrase it properly even a personal request can sound like something you wanted to volunteer willingly.

I'm in sales, we call this the Jedi Mind Trick. Sadly it no longer works on my wife, she got wise to all that shizz.

They always do. The secret to my success with my wife isn't the mind tricks, it's washing dishes or a load of clothes for her. Dammit.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I have called the Police more than once on smart arses who want to be rouges and write the rules to suit themselves.

So we talkin' Khmer Rouge, or who exactly are these bad people?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Edumakated

If you look out of place, it is in every one's right to do so...

You have the right to ask. You do not have the right to demand, nor deny said person access to an area they have every right to be.

And they have the right to ignore you.

Yeah
Dude has a right to ask.
And I have the right to tell him to kick rocks.

But then he would call the cops and go through my lease line item by line item AND GET ME THROWN cause he is mad TOUGH

So I should probably listen to the dude with the small piece

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

I have called the Police more than once on smart arses who want to be rouges and write the rules to suit themselves.

So we talkin' Khmer Rouge, or who exactly are these bad people?

He does sound like the royal mounted pol pot.

What's that aboot

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

About the point he tries to enter the building, and she attempts to stop him.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Meh.

I'm sure there'd be some holding of breathe involved.

Why is it so hard to say that this woman was out of line, and that had it, indeed, been a white guy, odds are very good she'd have said and done nothing?

Once he keyed himself in, the episode is over.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Ditto.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

How do you know this is because he's black and not because he's a man?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Why is it so hard to say that this woman was out of line...

Certain people feel the need to still play the identity game even when it's totally obvious the person in question was wrong.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
Oh.
And I'm so tough I'll call the Mounties if you don't comply.

Get some
www.freakingnews.com...

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Yes, these "microagressions" happen. Every black person has a story we can share. However, these slights, no matter how annoying are not definitive of life in America by in large.

I think you go wrong when you think this is something exclusive to you. I'm a white, straight male and I've had to deal with several racist incidents. One time black men invited to my college told me (and other whites) that one day we would be their slaves. Another time black people purposely hid BMV place tickets so that the black people would get the first numbers and whites would pick up the higher numbers.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

If that's her job? Absolutely. Once he's proven he lives there, which he did. It's over. Anything else is harassment.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I didnt come to ATS to read biggotted racially inflammatory posts.....I have many times stopped people from coming into my building if they look sketchy black red white yellow purple I don't care what color they are because I don't see the world only in colors ....if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME ....if you don't like that then bite me.

The only racist thing I see is the MSM calling the man BLACK and the guy willingly playing the part...remove the word BLACK and you have a MAN who is being asked to identify himself because he is in a COMMON AREA of a living space occupied by multiple families....that Woman did the right thing....I do it all the time WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT IS NEEDED....

We WILL NOT BE BAITED INTO A RACE WAR...the MSM is in its death-throes and the old TPTB are being rooted out and remediated...they are desperate to cause unrest civilly regionally and globally.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING THIS TIME...we are cleaning HOUSE GLOBALLY.

You and I would have a HUGE problem if you tried to harass me or my family or friends from visiting me.

That's none of your damn business.

That's the problem is society. People need to keep their noses out of other peoples business. If there's a crime or something shady going on then jump all over it.

This is the big problem is Las Vegas HOAs and busy bodys that report you for having a couple of weeds in your yard.

This is America...land of the free. Yes?

I would love to see you demand something from me. You would get nothing. Who are you to decide who looks sketchy?
edit on 16-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
I'm a white, straight male and I've had to deal with several racist incidents. One time black men invited to my college told me (and other whites) that one day we would be their slaves. Another time black people purposely hid BMV place tickets so that the black people would get the first numbers and whites would pick up the higher numbers.

How did you ever get past that? Did you get counseling or go to a support group?

link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Krakatoa

If that's her job? Absolutely. Once he's proven he lives there, which he did. It's over. Anything else is harassment.

He shouldn't have to prove anything. This is a free country. That lady would be in for the worse time of her life if she tried harrassing me like that. It would be non stop in retaliation until she moved away. Relentless. This is America, we don't stand for little busy bodies like this here.

link   

originally posted by: amazing
This is America...land of the free. Yes?

You're replying to someone who doesn't live here.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Certainly did. Maybe someone should DEMAND that he TURN IT OVER, or face legal remediation?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

originally posted by: Edumakated

Yes, these "microagressions" happen. Every black person has a story we can share. However, these slights, no matter how annoying are not definitive of life in America by in large.

I think you go wrong when you think this is something exclusive to you. I'm a white, straight male and I've had to deal with several racist incidents. One time black men invited to my college told me (and other whites) that one day we would be their slaves. Another time black people purposely hid BMV place tickets so that the black people would get the first numbers and whites would pick up the higher numbers.

I'm a white male in America. I've never been harrassed one time in almost 50 years. What country do you live in???

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
imo, both these people just had an attitude problem, which created a whole situation where their didn't need to be one.

That's exactly the right answer IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join