It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Apparently, that only applies to others, not him.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Personally, I think this is more about elitism than racism. There's really no obvious information that she's assuming he doesn't live there based solely on race.

Why she takes on the role (and risk) of security is anyone's guess, though I suspect it is coming more from a sense of entitlement than racism here.

Regardless, it's still a disgusting display. If she was genuinely concerned, she could have mentioned it to security, and they could have approached him discretely and you know, done their JOB. (or they could have watched to be sure he did have a key, etc.).

I think she's just an entitled little b*tch personally, not a racist one....at least from the video. Granted, SOME of that entitlement may include some racism, but it's obvious she feels superior and is trying to make him feel inferior, regardless of her motivating factors.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

apparently there are a lot of Cowboys out there who think they are living on the Open Range

People living out there are the ones laughing, at you. It's a good reason to not live where you do.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join