It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver, WA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: infolurker

In the old days the same type of people just smashed all the widows of the businesses owned by Jews.

Yeah, it's exactly the same thing... /eyeroll

Ostracism, intimidation, violence, persecution...
Yeah, it's exactly the same thing.

What's wrong with your eyes?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's not a decision, it's a recollection of past habits.
edit on 10/10/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's not a decision, it's a recollection of past habits.

What?
The poor gentleman did not decide to break the law?
Your post seems discombobulated.
Why was it not his decision?
Was he in on your proposed conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Whoever did that to the car should be prosecuted and the man whose car was vandalized should be compensated. Now let's see what other straw men you have lined up your sleeve.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

None.
That seems quite different than previous posts on the subject.
Glad to see destruction of property called out for what it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Now let's all attribute this person's actions with an entire group that we don't like. Sounds fair doesn't it? Atomwaffen's actions reflect on all Trump supporters, its the only fair thing to do, attribute one person's actions to everyone who shares at least on opinion with them.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sheila Jackson-Lee's 'fellow/intern' doxxes Republican senators...so they are all getting death threats.
AGAIN...more intimidation and persecution from the Left.

Democrats are now institutionalizing and promoting these mob-rule tactics.
edit on 10-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Now let's all attribute this person's actions with an entire group that we don't like. Sounds fair doesn't it? Atomwaffen's actions reflect on all Trump supporters, its the only fair thing to do, attribute one person's actions to everyone who shares at least on opinion with them.

I would submit this sounds disingenuous, but who knows.
You seem to lump trump supporters together so who knows.
After threats of no civility and kicking people when they go low who knows any more.
You cheering these actions on helps no one.
Property damage is unacceptable for any side. Why would you attempt to excuse that?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Funny, that's the exact same reason I say what I do, because it's frustrating to see people being so clueless to their own manipulation by the media and the stories that they (the media) choose to push on a daily basis. These stories consciously picked by the media to cover for weeks on end are nothing more than issues they want us fighting over. Seems like they're winning the battle in that case. While they report on the stories with their partisan spin we do all the work of dividing ourselves for them.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

ATS's Trump supporters are who I'm talking about, some of them being extremists who are ok with purging liberals and/or taking their vote away simply for being liberal. And yes, I have heard both of those arguments in the past 2 days from Trump supporters on this forum.

This place seems to have turned into a haven for those wanting to express their hatred for those with a different opinion than their own, using any and every incident they can get their hands on in order to further justify their hate.

I'm sure their are plenty of liberal sites like this one so don't go saying I'm saying it's all the right's fault because I'm not.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Burning up a truck is VASTLY different than offering a differering opinion.
Attempting to conflate the two is simply dishonest and only makes the discussion more toxic.
How do you not expect anger when your fellow citizen appears to have his vehicle destroyed because of his use of the 1st amendment?
One does not have to agree, but attempting to blame both sides or the media is ridiculous.
But hey "they want you to do that". "They" secretly set all this in motion so listen up.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

ATS's Trump supporters are who I'm talking about, some of them being extremists who are ok with purging liberals and/or taking their vote away simply for being liberal. And yes, I have heard both of those arguments in the past 2 days from Trump supporters on this forum.

How are ATS Trump extremists proposing liberals get their vote taken away from them?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Destroying a person's property is a time tested method of quieting their speech. Fortunately it doesn't work well except against the weak. The strong will prevail.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

have i missed something ?

all that was sprayed on the side was " trump "

correct ??????????????????

how is that :

was a message against President Donald Trump,

????????????????

using that level of " grasping straws "

one could " logically " conclude that the truck was destroyed - by a MAGA proponent - because - being a nissan - its " un-american "

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the vehicle in question was also on fire.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

No #, so it's running people over at a protest, but those person's actions don't reflect on anyone but themselves, you guys are trying to act like all liberals would go around lighting cars on fire if they had the chance. Such an ignorant stance to take. Why try to lump all liberals into this asshats actions?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ask burdman, he suggested a "merits" system and whoever didn't live up to the standards of these ambiguous "merits" would lose their vote. Of course he had liberals in mind when he came up with the idea, me too because he said my vote would be taken away if he were to decide.

Pretty frickin stupid if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Or one could logically conclude that the portion that preceded Trump's name burned off.

The fact you think your view is logical is laughable.

I swear there must be lead in the drinking water some of you consume.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Courtesy is Mandatory

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join