It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver, WA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
FYI - Truck Owner’s Vehicle Set On FIRE Because Of Pro-Trump Stickers

Public Service Announcement: Bumper stickers supporting Trump may set off crazies to torch your property. News video at the link.

www.koin.com...

On the side of the truck, spray-painted in silver writing, was a message against President Donald Trump, something Mackay thinks could signal a targeted attack against his truck. On the back of his truck were two stickers supporting the President, a candidate MacKay said he didn't vote for but now supports because he's in office.

"I literally just put them on this weekend," he said. "If I would've known somebody would've taken politics this far -- I saw them, I thought they were funny and apparently somebody didn't get the joke."

“If you say anything that someone doesn’t like you are ultimately a target,” he said. “You’re automatically the enemy and they have to hurt you.” MacKay, who is an Uber driver, also has a message for the person who took away his source of income. “(They) need help,” he said. “Whether it was from drugs or a mental condition, this person needs to get help. If they blow up at this, who knows.”

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We've come to a point where we can't express our ideologies publicly because we're at the risk of getting killed or something.

Sick people, no matter what side does it.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Just another example of someone exercising their free speech and right to protest.

ETA: I assume the vehicle owner will be investigated for parking in the wrong place.

edit on 10-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This is part of the reason the left think Trump doesn't have a lot of support. Nobody shows their support for him because we don't want our nice things destroyed by psycho leftists that let politics run their lives.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That'll teach them.

If you all want civility back, hand the government over to the dems.....or else.
edit on 10-10-2018 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Truck turns into Hot Rod overnight.

Joking apart, i hope they find who did it and charge them with criminal damage.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Can we have confirmation on a Repub vandalizing and/or destroying property just for whats pasted on the side of the object?

Any Dem politicians being harassed in person?

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

In the old days the same type of people just smashed all the widows of the businesses owned by Jews.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just obey ISIS democrats and everything will be okay.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Calling it now. It's going to end up being like the guy that stabbed himself and then claimed it was because he supported Trump.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just on the Antifa craiglist...

Used truck for sale, condition: toastie

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Wow. We are getting to the point where it's literally a red vs blue mentality. Crips vs bloods.

If you wear the wrong color you can get hurt.

DemoCrips vs Republoods.
edit on 10-10-2018 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton, "Democrats can't be civil now."!

]]]]]]]

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Government should use those stickers like bait to trap that sick people.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Remember, this is all just a figment of everyone's imagination.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Good ole WA.... I frequently get fingers and lots of cool nicknames while sitting at a stoplight due to my NRA sticker in my rear windshield. Either that or it could be my veteran license plate...not real sure. Maybe they just dont like yellow Cavaliers?

A2D

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Double post.
A2D
edit on 10-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Oh, that was rather good!!

Why are we surprised anymore about numbskulls, of whatever persuasion, deciding that violence is the Way?

I was nearly attacked on election night because I looked like the bad guy...I'm still at a loss how, but any way, I was, at that moment, worried I was going to have to hurt someone, thankfully I didn't have to. Or get hurt--much more importantly.

All too many of these idiots don't really care about the politics, it's just the excuse for getting their violence on. Be it assault, or vandalism. People have already died and been injured because of this, yet it still rolls on. I wonder what the tipping point will be?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I wonder if auto insurance companies will raise your rates if you put a MAGA bumper sticker on your car.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

In the old days the same type of people just smashed all the widows of the businesses owned by Jews.

You compare the nazi crimes with some stupid kid (nobody knows who did it by the way) burning down a car. Thats pretty #ed up. I don't like Trump too but like every normal person i never would attack someone who is supporting him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join