It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver, WA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I know this is a conspiracy theory forum ... well it resembles one now but holy tin foil hat comment. From the comment about 'da joos!' And me being a globalist.

For the record, globalism is inevitable whether you like it or not. If you dont like it, so be it, but at least learn to evolve with it. Just think for a minute, I'm having this ridiculous conversation with you from hundreds and hundreds of miles away.
edit on 10-10-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What I find hilarious is that apparently anyone not for Trump is automatically a leftist. Partisanship is killing the world, and I hate both your teams.

How about we move from the "us vs them" mentality to a more mature "we are all one people" mentality and aim to work together to create human centric policy, rather than the "I voted for this person because it wasn't the other person, and I'll support bad policy to spite the other side".

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Dont bring such riff raff comments here dont you know, if you didn't vote for trump you're against them no matter what. Might as well start gathering your forces for civil war, it's the only way.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You must think that that's what I think about myself? Wow, you're totally off-base, I'm not even close to the only person saying what I say on here, it doesn't take a genius to look at what's happening and conclude both sides are being played, but it does take an impartial mind that hasn't been overtaken by the media's narrative.

Hate hate hate, the media and government fueling it the entire way. Pretty obvious honestly, you don't need to be a genius to get it.

It's pretty sad how you're still so oblivious as to why we feel the way we do about you.

By the way, it has nothing to do with your opinion.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How would you describe a Democrat? Are they even people in your description? Or just "the left!".

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Clearly. Since you dont even consider anyone's opinion if you dont wear Republican on your sleeve or post about maga at least once a day.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Oh you got me. You've exposed me for the political hack that I am.

What if I told you I was more liberal than most liberals on this site?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lmao! Why the hell im thinking bout Canada is beyond me!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

When did I ever bring up liberal, left or right in my reply to you? Talk about assuming... although it seems you are a trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Please don't play dumb.

Since you dont even consider anyone's opinion if you dont wear Republican on your sleeve or post about maga at least once a day.

You're clearly and obviously insinuating something.

Why can't I be a liberal Trump supporter?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
To anyone on the right that is thinking in terms of retaliation - please don't. That is precisely the reaction they are trying to get out of you so they can cry about it in their media like it is another Charlottesville.

Just simply copy and paste the words of their so-called leaders calling for incivility with the accompanying pictures of the destruction their nutbar followers have brought upon our society and send it out to all of your friends and family - and then instruct them to do the same.

Make it clear that a vote for the left is a vote for anarchy. And we will not tolerate it - in a civil manner with our vote.
edit on 10-10-2018 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

hey

the owner believes it to be true
so it must be

very well could be

also could just be some drunk assholes leaving the bar where it was parked
cause they were drunk. not cause trump

we really dont know

but people have their minds made up already

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Just pointing out how ridiculous the partisanship is in the US right now... I'm was, for the most part being sarcastic. This is the big problem, especially on politically motivated internet forums, it's either you're this or that, you cant be in between, or be leaning this way and support that way.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It's my screen name isn't it? If not then I suppose you prefer people calling others traitors, un-American, commies, etc. who should be hanged for treason. Wow, what a way to approach subjects, with hate and anger. Read any thread on the front page right now, are you saying that the language that is used in the top threads is preferable to what I say? How? Do you see me calling for anyone to be "purged" or have their vote taken away? Because I've heard those two exact argument over the past day or two.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

This statement is probably based off of one or two stories you heard in the news the past year or two. Crazy how one or two incidents automatically means it is prevalent everywhere when the agenda suits such an argument.

The news and media has poisoned y'all's minds with hate and animosity. So obvious to see it from the outside looking in.

If only honestly viewed from the outside.
Good old unreliable narrator.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: Trueman

a reply to: infolurker

Translation: this thing I read about in the news happened, be scared! They'll probably set your car on fire too! Hate those other people just as much as they hate you, and they hate you a lot, the news told me so! Be outraged!

Sometimes my friend, it sucks to respect your freedom of speech.

Trueman, my brother. One does not question the almighty enlightened fence-sitter. Not only does he possess greater knowledge than the rest of us, but he is the only living entity that has managed to escape the matrix.

When the Enlightened1 speaks, we must listen carefully and be thankful he has graced us with his holy wisdom.

Well posted sir

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You love following me around don't you? I guess you singling me out with a passive aggressive attitude in every thread I seem to take part in means I have a fan. Thanks for showing your admiration for me but your insults are a little childish. Come back with some real arguments against my ideas instead of passive aggressively attacking me on a personal level. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: subfab

hey

the owner believes it to be true
so it must be

very well could be

also could just be some drunk assholes leaving the bar where it was parked
cause they were drunk. not cause trump

we really dont know

but people have their minds made up already

Hey when "they" go low; kick them ....right?
No civility until we win ....right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join