It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver, WA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

FFS - how do you KNOW the message was " anti trump " ???????????????????

because - hey - no one has ever sprayed pro trump graffiti anywhere have they ??????????????????

^ sarcasm [ for those who need telling ]

no lead in my water - have you checked yours ??

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Truck Owner’s Vehicle Set On FIRE Because Of Pro-Trump Stickers

Uh, the vehicle was on fire.

Fuego.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Maybe because the vehicle owner is a Trump supporter, as evidenced by the stickers he recently placed on it.

But if we're going to start with the presumption he's lying, a better theory is he did it himself to garner political sympathy or insurance money.

Jumping to the conclusion a Trump supporter did this has equal weight to the theory that Betty White did it.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

he also left it outside a bar
he also said he parked it under a light so it would not get broken into
he also said he thinks it was because the trump stickers

it very well could be because of the trump stickers

or 1000 other reasons. he dont know. you dont know. youre just trying to pain that picture and you know it.

has anything in the history of the world ever been vandalized not because of trump? for no other reason than just because?

has # ever happened outside a bar?

why feel the need to park under the lights?

very well could be cause the trump thing but you dont know just like the dude dont know.
it works real well for your story to push it though.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dang people hiding cars from loan company'swill be buying Trump stickers and visit that town,let the libtards have their way with it,put in insurance claim

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

he also left it outside a bar
he also said he parked it under a light so it would not get broken into
he also said he thinks it was because the trump stickers

it very well could be because of the trump stickers

or 1000 other reasons. he dont know. you dont know. youre just trying to pain that picture and you know it.

has anything in the history of the world ever been vandalized not because of trump? for no other reason than just because?

has # ever happened outside a bar?

why feel the need to park under the lights?

very well could be cause the trump thing but you dont know just like the dude dont know.
it works real well for your story to push it though.

Forgot about the spray paint which was done before the torching which supports the theory.

www.kptv.com...

MacKay says he thinks the fire was not only intentional, but an attack on his political beliefs sparked by two Donald Trump stickers he had placed on his bumper. Not only did his truck burn, but someone also spray-painted “Trump” on the left side.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Like I said in the other thread...

If Conservatives start responding in kind to Liberals violence and mob tactics... it's basically a civil war.

The only difference is right now only one side is doing it.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So today we have an official statement about some of this activity, and a call to end it.

www.foxnews.com...

Rep. Steve Scalise: When Eric Holder, other Dems call for violence, that's a direct threat to our democracy

As a victim of such violence he has a unique perspective.

Beginning with my own near-death experience at the hands of a deranged shooter who sought to assassinate a baseball field of Republicans, there is a growing list of violent or threatening actions taken against conservatives by Democrats. Ashley Kavanaugh, Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and his daughters received multiple credible threats. Dana Loesch, NRA spokeswoman, received death threats against her children on Twitter. Rep. Diane Black, R-Tenn., received such a threatening phone call that the man has now been indicted. Jamie Gardner, wife of Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., wife, received a text of a beheading after the vote to confirm Justice Kavanaugh. Several Republican Senators had their personal information, including home addresses, posted to Wikipedia for threatening purposes by a Democrat House staffer. Congressman Clay Higgins (R-La.) received threatening phone calls that led to a man’s arrest. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kent., and his wife Kelly Paul have both received credible threats that have led to arrests. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife, as well as White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, were chased out of restaurants. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was confronted by protesters and harassed out of a DC restaurant. Rudy Peters, a Republican California Congressional candidate, was nearly stabbed while campaigning. My office has continued to receive threats against my life that have led to arrests. A female pro-life activist was violently assaulted by a man that has now been found guilty of eight counts of assault for this and similar incidents

All credible events

In America, we win battles at the ballot box, not through mob rule or intimidation. While it’s clear many Democrats refuse to accept the election of President Trump, if they want change, they need to convince people with their ideas and actually win elections, rather than call for violent resistance, harassment, and mob rule.

Very true, seems some have either forgotten this or simply do not care.

Let’s end this violence and return to civility before someone else gets hurt.

I wonder if we will get the same call from the other side?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

MOB rule is all the Left has going for it going into the midterms.
They have nothing else worth leveraging for turnout.

Don't expect dems to disavow it any time soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I would wager the blue mob will stay home
just like they did in 16

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Back in the old days if you set a mans truck on fire, there was an ambulance showing up to collect the wounded.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Every indicator shows the Republicans are much less enthusiastic to get out and vote than the Dems this cycle.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

In the days before criminals have more rights then their victims.
edit on 10/11/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I would wager the blue mob will stay home
just like they did in 16

Actually the most popular votes were cast for the dembs. It was the electoral college that elected djt.

time.com...
edit on 11-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You're normally safe between the coasts and away from the big liberal controlled cities. That's where these things happen.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: grey580

Oh, that was rather good!!

Why are we surprised anymore about numbskulls, of whatever persuasion, deciding that violence is the Way?

I was nearly attacked on election night because I looked like the bad guy...I'm still at a loss how, but any way, I was, at that moment, worried I was going to have to hurt someone, thankfully I didn't have to. Or get hurt--much more importantly.

All too many of these idiots don't really care about the politics, it's just the excuse for getting their violence on. Be it assault, or vandalism. People have already died and been injured because of this, yet it still rolls on. I wonder what the tipping point will be?

Tipping point will be when Republicans push back. I say that because the left will push, poke, and prod you but the second you push back, their heads explode and the crazy.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Translation: this thing I read about in the news happened, be scared! They'll probably set your car on fire too! Hate those other people just as much as they hate you, and they hate you a lot, the news told me so! Be outraged!

It's true we don't know who did it. If it's found that he did it to his own truck then he should face the same consequences as a stranger doing it.

Sadly, however, on that side of America, the benefit of the doubt goes towards antifa because of their violence towards Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I do not think the parallels drawn here between Nazi's smashing windows in Germany in the 1930's, and this truck incident are off base.

There is another parallel to add, that Hillary Clinton is cheering these people on, just like Adolph Hitler cheered his sympathizers on way back when too....

edit on 11-10-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: added Hitler's full name. Had to go there.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: carewemust

This statement is probably based off of one or two stories you heard in the news the past year or two. Crazy how one or two incidents automatically means it is prevalent everywhere when the agenda suits such an argument.

The news and media has poisoned y'all's minds with hate and animosity. So obvious to see it from the outside looking in.

Like protests with tiki torches? That was over a year ago and it's the only protest/rally the left can bring up about the right, which they also throw all Republicans into.

I can't stand a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

In the old days the same type of people just smashed all the widows of the businesses owned by Jews.

Yeah, it's exactly the same thing... /eyeroll

Ostracism, intimidation, violence, persecution...
Yeah, it's exactly the same thing.

What's wrong with your eyes?

Hecanteven.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join