It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver, WA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: loam

he also left it outside a bar
he also said he parked it under a light so it would not get broken into
he also said he thinks it was because the trump stickers

it very well could be because of the trump stickers

or 1000 other reasons. he dont know. you dont know. youre just trying to pain that picture and you know it.

has anything in the history of the world ever been vandalized not because of trump? for no other reason than just because?

has # ever happened outside a bar?

why feel the need to park under the lights?

very well could be cause the trump thing but you dont know just like the dude dont know.
it works real well for your story to push it though.

If I ever park my truck somewhere, I always park it in the light if I can. I thought that was just common sense. However, until we have some proof, I can't tell whether this guy did it himself or someone else did it. With the violence we've been seeing from antifa, especially just south of Vancouver, it's highly possible one of them saw this truck and did it. But I'll need some proof before I paint either party guilty.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

Every indicator shows the Republicans are much less enthusiastic to get out and vote than the Dems this cycle.

So soon 2016 has been forgotten....
Whatever you say....

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: IAMTAT

MOB rule is all the Left has going for it going into the midterms.
They have nothing else worth leveraging for turnout.

Don't expect dems to disavow it any time soon.

I would wager the blue mob will stay home
just like they did in 16

Actually the most popular votes were cast for the dembs. It was the electoral college that elected djt.

time.com...

I did not know that....
Thank you !

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Every metric shows the Republicans have a clear enthusiasm gap. If you want to ignore polls then all you need to do is look at actual voter turnout. There have been more than a few special and state elections since 2016. The Dems are averaging around an 80% retention rate compared to 2016 for these elections that have notoriously low turnout rates. In comparison, the Republicans are barely able to achieve 50%.

Then there's also the fact that the party in power never fairs well in midterm elections. I don't know if there's ever been a case where they pick up seats in the House and there's only been three cases where they pickup seats in the Senate. At least since after WWII.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Every metric shows the Republicans have a clear enthusiasm gap. If you want to ignore polls then all you need to do is look at actual voter turnout. There have been more than a few special and state elections since 2016. The Dems are averaging around an 80% retention rate compared to 2016 for these elections that have notoriously low turnout rates. In comparison, the Republicans are barely able to achieve 50%.

Then there's also the fact that the party in power never fairs well in midterm elections. I don't know if there's ever been a case where they pick up seats in the House and there's only been three cases where they pickup seats in the Senate. At least since after WWII.

Lets take a look at your stats in 26 days.
It appears that Trump supporters have a way of upsetting left-leaning polls.

I'm sure you'll agree.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Election results are now Left leaning polls?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Election results are now Left leaning polls?

Trump voter results also defied those on the left promoting previous election results as an overwhelming win for Hillary.
The left just can't help skewing everything in their favor...It's part of their sickness and insecurity.

Again...26 days will tell.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Every metric shows the Republicans have a clear enthusiasm gap.

I've been looking at this pic from Tuesday's Iowa rally and am having a hard time finding this "gap" you speak of - it looks like everybody's squished together pretty tight.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What's being skewed? These are simple stats. Compare the number of Dem voters to what they had in 2016. Compare the number of Republican voters to what they had in 2016. In every single case the Dems have had a higher retention rate.

I know how much you guys hate polls (unless they support your candidate) but they agree with these findings. The number of registered Republicans compared to the number of people Likely to Vote Republican is pretty much equal. That means the Republicans aren't picking up new voters, and they were already behind in that front.

Listen, I'm not saying we're going to see a "Blue Wave." I'm predicting the Dems will take the House and pick up around 20 seats. The Senate will probably see no change but I won't be surprised if the Republicans pick up a seat.

What I am saying is that the Dems have higher voter enthusiasm. This is supported by every poll, election, metric, and analyst. It doesn't make you a bad Trump supporter to admit this fact. It does however make you a blind partisan if you refuse you see that fact.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Because one rally from a very Red state supersedes every piece of data that's been collected over the last two years.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Got any data from the last couple weeks? You know, since the whole Kavanaugh clown show?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Someone really should tell Donald he won the election. That way he could go from campaigning to ruling.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Maybe the repubs don't show "high enthusiasm" because they like their trucks not being on fire....

Just sayin...I know LOTS of closet repubs.

A2D

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Maybe the repubs don't show "high enthusiasm" because they like their trucks not being on fire....

Just sayin...I know LOTS of closet repubs.

A2D

LOL...every republican I know is as fired up to vote 'R' as they were in 2016...moreso, in fact.
Seriously,...I've never seen enthusiasm higher.

This will NOT end up going the way the dems hope.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Back home in Missouri which is generally considered a swing(or bellweather) state, a lot of my democratic and Republican friends and family seem to be equally motivated.

Out here in Washington where I personally live, which has been blue for more than 20 years, my Republican friends absolutely refuse to talk politics. Of course, my dem colleagues are all super fired up and ready to rid the world of trump and friends. I'm not sure what exactly that says, but I imagine my Republican friends fear the innevitable political backlash they'd receive.

As an independent, I find the situation highly amusing.

A2D
edit on 11-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Here is an article from last week addressing the current situation. There's still a clear enthusiasm gap and the Republicans have pretty much only reverted to where they were in early September.

Is Kavanaugh Helping Republicans’ Midterm Chances?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

common sense is dont drink so much you need to leave your ride and take an uber.

not taking an uber and parking it under a spotlight outside a bar

fact remains we dont know why it happened

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Dont wanna get into a nazi argument here but what's happening in the states right now isnt anywhere close to what happened with the run away nationalism that happened in Germany.

Your right, but it did start somewhere. Which was my point.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Go for it, fake is fake regardless of what side it lies on. Some seem to think their side is totally blameless for anything and everything.

Yeah true, but in this instance I have a long list of stories revealing that attacks by "Trump supporters" were actually made up by the "victims".

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Talk yourself into it.....
Oct 2016 was similar....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join