It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck with pro-Trump stickers set on fire in Vancouver, WA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Funny how only some are allowed an opinion it seems.
Seems somehow dishonest.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Weird someone from Canada would put a Trump sticker on his truck.

Ted Cruz might. But it's more likely Ted would just put lots of Ted Cruz stickers on his own car.

Trivia:

I was in town today and saw lots of Ted yard signs.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Cruz stickers?
Do they say " pick a winner"?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's my screen name isn't it? If not then I suppose you prefer people calling others traitors, un-American, commies, etc. who should be hanged for treason. Wow, what a way to approach subjects, with hate and anger. Read any thread on the front page right now, are you saying that the language that is used in the top threads is preferable to what I say? How? Do you see me calling for anyone to be "purged" or have their vote taken away? Because I've heard those two exact argument over the past day or two.

Look, everyone has opinions, me and you included. Again, it has nothing to do with that, or even your language for that matter. Not your name either, I like it, even if I think it's better suited for someone else.

I'm not sure how much more I can explain this to you.. we've had many, many conversations, and even some behind closed doors. Believe it or not, I don't enjoy singling you out all the time. I get no satisfaction talking to a brick wall, because that's what it feels like.

All I can say to you is, maybe spend some more time self-reflecting so you can truly understand what it is you stand for. Because I know you feel like you're standing for something, and I'm sure it's with good intentions, but it's so painful watching you remain so.. to put it bluntly, clueless.

Take that for what you will.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're the one following me around trying to shut my opinion down with your weak insults so you must be looking in a mirror right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hey when "they" go low; kick them ....right?
No civility until we win ....right?

i dont understand so i cant answer

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Calling it now. It's going to end up being like the guy that stabbed himself and then claimed it was because he supported Trump.

That's what I suspect.

And I also suspect the truck probably had mechanical problems... but was insured (in other words, he's using the excuse to try and commit insurance fraud.)

The tactics aren't typical - the truck wasn't parked at a rally where there was a lot of fighting or where a riot broke out. I would NOT be suspicious if it was during some sort of protest that turned violent. But as a random incident? I think it's insurance fraud all dolled up to blame someone else.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Weird someone from Canada would put a Trump sticker on his truck.

Ted Cruz might. But it's more likely Ted would just put lots of Ted Cruz stickers on his own car.

Trivia:

I was in town today and saw lots of Ted yard signs.

Dallas is full of Beto signs... on people's lawns. I see campaign signs posted on semi-public lands - but they're put there by the campaign. When they're on a person's lawn, I take that as a sign those folks are voting for that candidate.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

You'd be right if this was just a single isolated incident, but there have been multiple stories of vehicles being vandalized in the Portland-Metro area that had Trump stickers on it.

I will say that placing a Trump sticker on your vehicle is asking for it.

It is like placing a Star of David on your vehicle during Nazi Germany.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because trump supporters are forced into nearly slave labor and rounded up to live in 'better conditions' I dont think you know the full scope of what the Jewish population went through during the late 30s and obviously the early 40s in Germany.

What a delusional comparison. Have some compassion in your twisted humor.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You'd be right if this was just a single isolated incident, but there have been multiple stories of vehicles being vandalized in the Portland-Metro area that had Trump stickers on it.

It is like placing a Star of David on your vehicle during Nazi Germany.

To anyone who doubts you...
I'd DARE them to put on a MAGA hat and sit down in any restaurant in Portland, Seattle, NYC, LA, DC.

Bon appetite!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I don't know what the leftists "final solution" is yet. They aren't in power.

Yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: puzzlesphere

Dont bring such riff raff comments here dont you know, if you didn't vote for trump you're against them no matter what. Might as well start gathering your forces for civil war, it's the only way.

I wonder how many democrats need killin before we get our constitution back like the founding fathers wanted?

Really? You want to execute people for their political beliefs?

It's not beyond the pale that this indeed is something you DO want, but I think it's a pretty scummy attitude. And it certainly doesn't invite any discussion or any compromise.

And finally... you REALLY want us back to the Constitution where you could (and people were) sold into imprisonment if you can't pay your debts, where no one but Caucasian male landowners could have any political power, and where there was no right to a trial, where the government could seize your property for any means, where whipping a person to death was an allowable form of execution (before you howl, these rights are NOT in the Constitution but in the amendments made 20 years afterwards), where senators are elected by the party and not by the people... etc, etc?

totallyhistory.com...

I see this kind of argument all the time by people who don't seem to know much about the Constitution except that they (supposedly) love it and love the 2nd amendment... and it seems to stop with that.

And they don't seem to be aware that the Founding Fathers WANTED it to change as society changed.

Back when I was a young whippersnapper, they taught this in civics classes. I don't think they're teaching it any more. totallyhistory.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yeah whatever... What is it with Trump supporters always playing that poor little victim card.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Who are the leftists? I'd love to hear a step by step guide on how to spot one. Maybe a diagram? Maybe some physical trials of one...

Funny makes me think of a certain time in history people were brazenly pointing fingers at 'others'.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah whatever... What is it with Trump supporters always playing that poor little victim card.

No victim here.

Just a fact of life if you live here.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Who are the leftists?

Anyone who's anti-freedom, really.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're the one following me around trying to shut my opinion down with your weak insults so you must be looking in a mirror right now.

Perhaps an inflated ego is an issue?
Feeling threatened by others expressing their opinion may be an indication of bigger issues, perhaps you should seek professional help to ensure your well being?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think you missed the sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You're so vague I can't even... you just spout out all this 'merica babble I can't even follow what your argument is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join