It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Last lottery was 1 Billion, must be nice for the one that won that to be a half billionaire.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

@Gordi ... when can we move the shed into the wee Castle you have generously donated ?

You'd be welcome any time Dave..... I just need to take a wee deposit from you..... around £500k or $650kUS?
No?
Go halfers with 'Raine - She's got loads of money!!

Now how many Shedfolks will chip in?
WIS can run the kitchens, Tom the live entertainment, 'Raine can host the gatherings and functions, Jacy the hospitality, Shep the creche!! (& coffee shop!!), Dave... the "watersports" on the Loch?
Now, who's manning the shop to sell our story books, gemstones and trinkets?
We can keep the dragons in the loft...
Wolves in the woods to the rear...
Troll will fit in nicely here in Scotland.... there are quite a few Big, Hairy Beasties here (not to mention the men too).

It's a winner I tell you!!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Mate !

You are on to something !

Bungalows all around and a spit roast every night !

Music and tall tales are up your alley, shed wenches abound for the service of merry juice ...

Historic readings of spooky historic tales; served with lashings of drambui ( or a comparable wee Scots dram )

I'm in !

Can ya lend me a quid ?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Double glazing, servants, a very loud door-bell (due to all the partying), insulation, central-heating, servants, upgraded electricity, pointing....costs are adding up. Let's hope operation mindcrime wins the lottery.

ETA Oh. I bags the dungeons. I think I could make some excellent cheese down there and perhaps some beer brewing too. And a secret room no one is allowed in.

edit on 7/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
One of my neighbors must have missed the group Final Mow a few days ago -- he's out there in his shorts & t-shirt strolling along, all chipper.

It's about 36* out right now, for some reason the juxtaposition of mowing & his attire, and temperature is just plain funny XD

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks like I missed some fun while I was away in dreamland.

It was great to see KingJames and Operation Mindcrime here with us!

Gordi, if I had a lot of money, I wouldn't be swiping your credit card all the time for our parties.

Hello to everyone! Hello lurkers!

Nyiah, looks like your neighbor likes the cold. LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Your neighbourhood group mows? That's gonna look weird for people driving by.

"Honey...don't stop the car, I'm getting a bad vibe. Everyone is mowing their lawn at the same time. That's weird!"

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Ahaha! Sounds like something out of the twilight zone.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Nyiah

Your neighbourhood group mows? That's gonna look weird for people driving by.

"Honey...don't stop the car, I'm getting a bad vibe. Everyone is mowing their lawn at the same time. That's weird!"

Lol, that was a tongue-in-cheek way for me to put it, it's kind of a Domino Effect influence when someone mows around here, "Oh dang, Bob's mowing? I better get mine done while I can, too!" "Bob and Jim are mowing? I better get the last mow in while I can!" and so forth XD

That neighbor that was mowing a while ago? He inspired the neighbor behind him to get his mowing done, too, lmao. They were mowing their fence lines in tandem for a few minutes, I had a clear view from the window upstairs and couldn't quit chuckling

Night, he does like the cold, and so do I. I don't dress particularly warm when I shovel/plow snow myself, shorts and a tank top sometimes (and I do get double-takes still) It was just the whole mowing grass in the 30's thing I found funny for some reason

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I loved how they used that song on The Watchmen.

It reminds me of this one a bit. Skip to 1:37 for the actual song.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Lol! I woke up with the intro to watchmen in my head. I almost posted the intro to that movie

For Skid

edit on 7-11-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I see our Skiddy and Brent has joined us. Afternoon Gentlemen!

Brent, I remember that Cream song. Good ol tune!

I am cooking and then coloring my hair. I keep procrastinating and today will be the day. Yes, today is that magical day where ten years disappear. Yep, I shall feel vibrant and young again. Ok, maybe I won't, but anything beats grey hair. It's like an invasion I tell you! where the grey comes creeping through my brown. Some women can rock that look, me, I must be vain and I won't do it. Don't judge me. Hey, anything that makes ya feel better. Right?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
One of our faery children decided to do a concert. She made her wings invisible so as not to freak the Muggle's out.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hey Shed Fam...
I have renamed Canada from the Great White North to the Grey Wet North.
I don't remember the last time we had sunshine.

I see that Gordi is buying us a castle..?
Wonderful...I will be waiting by the side of the road for the Shed bus to pick me up.

I have absolutely nothing going on today so will be hanging around if anyone wants to chat.
(and also to eat donuts)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi there Jacy!

I'm eating stuffed peppers, but I'll have a donut later.

Been rainy around here too lately. Sun is shining today though. I think the rain waits for days when I'm going out.

God to see you Hunny!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You're reading backwards to catch up again aren't you?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night!
Stuffed peppers sounds good.

Did you colour your hair? I have 2 boxes of my colour sitting on the shelf but I can't be bothered. I had a shower and put my hair in 2 braids earlier...lol, at my age it looks pretty ridiculous but I'm not expecting to see anybody.

Was looking online to see how much hair you have to cut off to be able to donate it for cancer wigs. Apparently the minimum is 8"...so I'm considering it...kind of.
Part of me wants to completely change my appearance...part of me is scared to do it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

You're reading backwards to catch up again aren't you?

You know me too well!!

Yes I was...and looking at the castle pics again.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join