It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Prayers to whoever needs them if they help.

Prayers from a pure and humble heart always help.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Removed by Night's request.
edit on 7-11-2018 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

originally posted by: Sheye

Prayers to whoever needs them if they help.

Prayers from a pure and humble heart always help.

Glad to hear you're willing to accept them this time, Shye. What changed your mind?

Since when have I not accepted sincere prayer from a humble heart ? Please explain ?
edit on 7-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

Shye, you very rude to Night Star when she offered her sincere prayers. I'm glad you've had such a large change of heart.

It wasn’t meant to be rude. I was merely stating my opinion on prayers having to do with metaphysical stones as some sort of power with the prayer.

The type of prayer I have always believed in is simple, focused on God, and comes from pure and humble intentions.

I hope that clears things up, because I really don’t want to rehash old wounds, especially when there are different mindsets and both have a right to their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Shye, you very rude to Night Star when she offered her sincere prayers. I'm glad you've had such a large change of heart.

It wasn’t meant to be rude. I was merely stating my opinion on prayers having to do with metaphysical stones as some sort of power with the prayer.

The type of prayer I have always believed in is simple, focused on God, and comes from pure and humble intentions.

I hope that clears things up, because I really don’t want to rehash old wounds, especially when there are different mindsets and both have a right to their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Double post. Cell phone issues.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is not what I expected to come back to. I took off to watch movies.

Look, I pray to God like anyone else, with good and loving intentions. I talk to God from my heart, not through crystals. I only have them near a candle sometimes, an Angel and a heart.

An Angel and heart are not woo woo out there stuff. LOL

OMG, can we just get back to our normally programmed shed please? Thank you!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
This is not what I expected to come back to. I took off to watch movies.

Look, I pray to God like anyone else, with good and loving intentions. I talk to God from my heart, not through crystals. I only have them near a candle sometimes, an Angel and a heart.

An Angel and heart are not woo woo out there stuff. LOL

OMG, can we just get back to our normally programmed shed please? Thank you!

Yes, let’s do that 😁

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I obviously took that post from way back out of context , and wasn’t quite getting your type of spirituality, as the metaphysical stones have never really inspired me.

My apologies for that, if you’ll accept them.

Lots of peeps don’t get my type of spirituality either.. so .. I can relate.

Ok.. on to regular scheduled programming.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Apology accepted. I was very hurt back then. Anything offered with good and loving intentions shouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion. If a Catholic or Christian or Buddhist, or someone of any other religion offered me prayers I would accept them with gratitude. If someone who was an atheist, didn't believe in God at all, but had a good, loving and compassionate soul and offered positive loving intentions for me, I would be grateful for that as well.

Ok, now we can go on to our regular scheduled shed programming. LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That's awful, Sheye. I am really pained to hear this

Hang in there best as possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Anything offered with good and loving intentions shouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion.

I agree, though at times I am blind to that. I believe God sees into the hearts of souls,and all prayers from the heart matter.

Ok.. done with that topic.

G’night.. sleepy time here.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

That's awful, Sheye. I am really pained to hear this

Hang in there best as possible.

Just saw this ... * waves to NB*

Meh.. I’ll get through it NB. Others have dealt with much worse. I need to be grateful for what I don’t have.

Thanks for your condolences though , that is very sweet of you.

How was your day ?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Hello.

I enjoyed the blues song you shared with me earlier. The woman's voice made me feel relaxed.

I have been thinking about googling and reading wikipedia to find out a few most popular/respected/admired blues artists and bands and take it from there. Also thought about asking from ATS or some people i see, to get some recommendations.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Blues?

Start at the beginning.... early Delta Blues from artists like Robert Johnson.
VERY RAW, basic recordings but with the real emotive HEART of the blues in there.

If that's too raw, look at the biggest (most successful) blues artists, like BB KIng maybe?
His touch and feel for the blues is legendary, and he brought a slickness to the play and presentation that took the blues to a whole new level IMHO.

Muddy Waters is a good place to visit too if you like trad blues.

If you prefer more modern, rockier blues?? Early ZZTop are quite good or how about the legend that is Seasick Steve?

...and one last one that I like (it might have been someone in the shed who first showed me this.... can't remember... Dave maybe?? Anyway - A good modern Blues artist in the form of Samantha Fish.

Once you figure out which variant of the blues you prefer... dig deeper into that particular style - there are literally MILLIONS of great blues bands out there to this day!

Enjoy,
G

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

After torturing my ears I had an epiphany.

I do not like the Blues.

P

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Thanks! I love that movie. I heard there's a cartoon, too, but haven't seen it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This time change is killing me. Now every day I wake up at 7 when it used to be 8. By the time I get used to it the time will change again and I'll be messed up again. They don't think of the effect on insomniacs who need a sleep schedule.

What are you all up to?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Cool. The early Blues really has such a raw feeling of soul, though. Heavy stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join