It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Having lived there for decades I know it is a very delicate balance, that these now three nations thread. They are all, all three of them, adamant about distinguishing them selves from each other.
It is rather amusing to observe, but very "serious'" of course.

ZZZZzzzzzz

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm having dinner too. So...how do you make Danish pancakes????

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A little toe tapping music 🎶

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oooooh, I just got to meet my new neighbor, or one of them anyway. It is our Landlord's daughter and she is just a doll!
Haven't met her boyfriend yet. This lovely young lady already offered to help us if we should need anything.

And they have a dog! We had a no pet policy before but since we had our cat when the Landlords bought this place, we were allowed to keep our cat. Now their Daughter has a dog.
So I'll get to meet him/her too.

So relieved we'll have some nice people down there!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Love this cover of an Adelle song by Simply Three.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Such an odd combination. Feels weird, bug good. Love Amy Lee and JD but really havn't been a fan of Korn's music since the 90's.

Nice find !

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Bahaha! Did you at least catch the Metallica song?

I love Amy Lee and thought they did a cool job on the song together.
Post me some metal, my metal friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Love Amy Lee

Me too, love her passion. I was like that in my youth and singing. I couldn't sing now if my life depended on it though. LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I did catch the tallica song. (they play it all the friggen time on the radio here) I find myself screaming at the thing that hey, they have more albums that that one!

Here's what I've been feeling lately:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The way she goes from smokey smooth to melodic just melts me. The woman has magic vocals!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
Yes it seems quite serious indeed! However, at least for my in-laws, it is all good-natured and well-meaningn tradition.

I remember it as “3-2-1-2-1”.
3 eggs, beaten
2 c milk
1 c flour
2 tablespoons sugar (I use 1 brown and 1 white)
1 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 450. Beat the eggs and sugar. Pour in the milk and whisk. Add flour and salt and whisk until smooth. Optionally add 1 teaspoon vanillla.

Cut 4 tablespoons of butter in pieces and place them in a 13x9 baking dish (such as a Pyrex dish). Place the dish in the oven while it’s preheating to melt the butter and heat the dish. When the oven is hot and butter melted (but not burned!), pour the batter into the dish and bake at 450 for 20:00 minutes. Check it at 18 minutes - you just want it to have golden corners and have risen in the dish. Remove from oven and serve with syrup, raspberry, or lingonberry preserves!
edit on 11-5-2018 by PrairieShepherd because: Pan to dish!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Trying to catch up a bit here.

There's a lot of times when I wonder if I should call child protective services, police, or ICE while working.

I don't have the luxury of being a concerned citizen though. Company policy is to report to them first--as it may impede investigation blah blah blah.

Well I pretty much just block it out and move on to the next one

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Well I pretty much just block it out and move on to the next one

At least you care enough to call if you could. Life just isn’t fair at times, especially for innocent kids.
I’m not expecting parents to be saints, but some common sense and TLC is obviously missing in too many familes.

Always nice to see you in the Shed NB .

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The way she goes from smokey smooth to melodic just melts me. The woman has magic vocals!

She does indeed!

In your first video of Trivium, there was some serious speed guitar riffs. That is very difficult for many musicians.
My Husband always blew folks away being a lead guitarist. There are so many techniques he has picked up over the years. I always loved how he could sometimes take a song and make it sound even better than the original.

It's so awesome having you back in the Shed. I really missed you!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Got your running shoes on? Did you catch up yet?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I have to chuckle thinking about pancakes. There is one place I go for breakfast and I swear their pancakes are the size of a hat or dinner plate. LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yes if I saw something truly wicked I would leave and report it. So far I've been lucky

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Nawww..still a few pages behind sorry. Stopping to have a drink before I check out the Queen movie.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join