It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Shamrock6

SF 312. Now go run off to Google and find out what that is. Google is your friend.

I am done with you on this topic. You should go check out the bridge that the other guy lives under.

Man, you seem really angry.

Are you sure you're not an angry drunk?

Maybe you don't have a temperment befitting ... whatever it is you do ...

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: JasonBillung

Nasty sober people are worse than alleged nasty drunks.

Got me. I better go dig up a beer or something.

link   

If you ever actually had a background investigation you would know that about 90% of the folks interviewed contact you after the fact, and tell you exactly what was asked. I stand by my post. They still do these investigations like it was still 1950, and you neighbors know all about your life.

The emphasis is on you financial situation, your contact with foreign nationals, and your national agency check for crimes. I just had my BI redone (took 10 months) and got my results from OPM in June.

Go ahead, tell me about my life experiance with real BIs.

I think you've been scammed, bro.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I've never had an FBI background check, but before having an interview with four different people and a skills assessment test for a real estate business, they conducted damn near the same thing he claims his background check covered.

Background check?

What is that?

The fed does "background Investigations."

Learn the talk before you try to walk the walk.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Where do you think they go to do do a BI?

Same place yours ended up... The bathroom?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Where do you think they go to do do a BI?

Same place yours ended up... The bathroom?

Starred you for that.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Watching the "hearing" I felt really bad for Ford. There are issues there. From statements released no one will verify her story. When your "lifelong" friend feels the need to issue 2 statements denying her involvement, there is a problem.
I won't say Ford is lying, but there is no evidence that she is telling the truth.

I agree with Mitchell's points that it looked more like handlers around her telling her what to say.... She kept looking to them for answers anytime a question was put forth with an ounce of information requested, like when did you have a polygraph? Even that became a hard question to answer without help.

The day of her grandmother's funeral..... Or wait, maybe the day after. I don't recall. I mean, it's tough to determine if you had a polygraph and questioning on the same day of your grandmother's funeral, right?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Fox news. I guess they are slowly turning, like the worm...

Kry-enough is a nasty drunk, and even his old friends are giving him up as a sloppy alcoholic.

Link? And that name is really dumb, it doesn't even remotely resemble his name. You're not very creative.

link   

The day of her grandmother's funeral..... Or wait, maybe the day after. I don't recall. I mean, it's tough to determine if you had a polygraph and questioning on the same day of your grandmother's funeral, right?

Maybe it wasn't her favorite grandma... She seemed to really not know much of anything...I think she could have been asked what did she have for breakfast and she would look left then right.

link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

LMAO! and what is it you keep saying about the bridge??? Get a grip, you're really starting to sound desperate, and pathetic.

edit on 10.1.2018 by SituationNAFU because: Because I am terrified of grammar police?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I suspect he's making a reference to the troll under the bridge from the story "Three Billy Goats Gruff." I could be wrong though.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I've never had an FBI background check, but before having an interview with four different people and a skills assessment test for a real estate business, they conducted damn near the same thing he claims his background check covered.

Background check?

What is that?

**DING DING DING**

Yep, my background check was almost as extensive as your "background investigation." Crazy huh?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
A BI is about an hour interview... 10 month is due to the backlog of 1,000s of them needed. If the President opens the FBI to investigate we might be talking dozens of agents on it right away and I would assume that we might have no more than 20 people to interview....could be rather quick work.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why is no one starting a thread saying the FBI is wrapping up in the next 24 hours? It's even on Breitbart and they are slow to report.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Maybe it wasn't her favorite grandma... She seemed to really not know much of anything...I think she could have been asked what did she have for breakfast and she would look left then right.

HA! I almost snorted. So true... I've never seen someone look at their attorney for more answers than she did.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe congress can create a version of the NICS for supreme court nominations, and save us from all this bullsnip.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SituationNAFU

Sorry. Didn't mean to trigger you.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Background check?

What is that?

**DING DING DING**

Yep, my background check was almost as extensive as your "background investigation." Crazy huh?

Still waiting to hear on the Tier check he had but will hazzard a guess and say a Tier 2 which only covers his last 5 years and has to be "reupped" periodically. He likely has a business that some part of the government contracts with for whatever.

Nothing close to what a Federal Judge has to go through, nor what I went through.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: SituationNAFU

Sorry. Didn't mean to trigger you.

I believe you are the one on a thread not talking about the topic at all and completely triggered from the start....but carry on!

What Tier was your investigation again?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

A BI is about an hour interview... 10 month is due to the backlog of 1,000s of them needed. If the President opens the FBI to investigate we might be talking dozens of agents on it right away and I would assume that we might have no more than 20 people to interview....could be rather quick work.

I'd imagine if they could get access to all the Democrat senator's and Ford's communications, this case would be open and shut in a matter of minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join