It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why do you persist in thinking that if people make a statement under penalty of perjury and in the presence of their lawyers that they will somehow change their minds because a couple of FBI agents ask them again?

... unless, you are relying on two agents like Strzok and Page to get assigned the duty and you are thinking they will physically alter the 302 forms in order to show that Ms. Keyser suddenly recalls the incident exactly as Ms. Ford recounts?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

These are witnesses to events over 30 years ago,

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Take his seat, and ignore due process.

Bk haters made an issue about due process some time ago.
edit on 1-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Questions I would like the FBI to ask Leland Keyser:

Were you and your family a member of the Country Club?
Did you ever attend or socialize at Little Flower Church?
Did you know "of" Brett Kavanaugh?
Did you know Brett Kavanaugh's younger brother, (name?) who Christine Ford said was their age and had been her classmate?
Did you ever attend any parties or gatherings with Christine Blasey Ford, where there were boys, when you were high school?
If yes, to your knowledge, did you ever attend a party where Georgetown Prep boys were in attandence?

Rachel Maddow has openings on the show.

But "Leland" has already submitted sworn statements hasn't she.

Hmmmmm😃

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

a reply to: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

Yet more evidence that the left CAN'T meme.

Must be the lack of brain power and critical thinking.

No, I based it upon his alcoholic rage and pity-party crying in front of the entire nation, and the world last week. Drunks cry all the time, when they are not raging. Kry-enough is a textbook drunk.

Alcohol is his self-medication, for what I don't know. Either way, it happened when he was young.

Sad.

Yes, the new alt-left talking point. Kavanaugh is belligerent and cries and drinks a beer on occasion. DISQUALIFY HIM NOW! I found more issue with the lunatic that cornered up Flaky Flake in the elevator and put the theatrics on 100%.

Hmmm. All his old drinking buds say Kry-enough was a stumble-bum drunk who slurred his words and was a sloppy drunk.

Alcohol is a helluva drug. Must be self medicating for some sort of emotional trauma that occured before high school. What could that be? An why does it manifest itself in sexual violence?

Where did you see that, CNN? I haven't heard it.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Regardless of the outcome of this fiasco, here is what I been thinking a lot about lately.

Who in their right mind would willingly subject themselves to this process after what we have seen in the last few weeks?

If Kavanaugh doesn't get through, will anybody on Trump's list be willing to move forward?

I sure as hell wouldn't. And if somebody does, I'll be honest, I'll immediately think there is something wrong with that person. Yes, I know. Crazy. Just being honest.

Maybe in the end, that is the left's REAL objective.

If ever there was an issue that has the potential to be a constitutional crisis, I would say this one is near the top of the list.

edit on 1-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A statement made in the privacy of a lawyers office is not an FBI investigation. In a FBI investigation questions are asked. Certain assertions made in Ford's and Kavanaugh's testimony could be backed up or refuted by delving a little bit past her statement.

Ford said she was "friends" with Brett Kavnaugh's little brother. I wonder if Keyser was too. I wonder if they socialized at the Little Flower Church. Brett Kavanaugh said that he did know of Leland Keyser back then. Did she know of the Kavanaugh family, through school, church or the COuntry Club? Or is everything Ford said bunk?

Don't you think that the FBI will be asking Mark Judge more than if he was at the party that Ford described?

edit on 1-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

So...who did the "background check" you speak of? Was it the FBI?

In the Federal Government OPM performs background investigations. They are currently authorized to coordinate efforts with other intelligence agencies.

And you did not know this?

Where do you think they go to do do a BI?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

If you ever actually had a background investigation

I have. Which is how I'm able to throw the BS flag on your story. It's cute to try and pretend like if you act as if I haven't, you're somehow right though.

that about 90% of the folks interviewed contact you after the fact, and tell you exactly what was asked.

You're right, they do. Which is how I know what they were asked. And who was talked to. Weird how that works, innit?

and you neighbors know all about your life.

So do your friends and family, which is why they get talked to. And there's the neat little fact that the FBI is required to talk to more than just a judicial nominee's neighbors.

The emphasis is on you financial situation, your contact with foreign nationals, and your national agency check for crimes.

I didn't dispute that they check all of those things. I dispute your assertion that they "might" talk to some old teachers and some neighbors, but not your friends and family and coworkers. Y'know, people you actually spend most of your time with rather than people who see you backing out of your driveway twice a week?

I just had my BI redone (took 10 months) and got my results from OPM in June.

Good for you. Thank you for sharing a story that you are not obligated to supply proof of in any way. It's totally convincing bruh.

Go ahead, tell me about my life experiance with real BIs

I didn't, I merely filled in the parts you left out. If you need that much help with your memory, you probably shouldn't have a clearance.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
If the FBI's investigation doesn't start at Fords therapist and get those session notes.

There's absolutely no effing way to even begin to get the real story here.

Waiting over 30 years and sought professional help blows that snip out of the water.

They need all 2000 pages.

(don't ask how I know)

😯

link   
Anyhow, the original 4 have already been spoken to.

The FBI has already spoken with the four individuals it had been given permission to speak to, the newspaper reported.

I am going to guess they got about as much as the sworn statements already turned up since nothing has been reported beyond the White House allowing the investigation to expand.

The White House has reportedly permitted the FBI to interview anyone deemed appropriate in its investigation into sexual misconduct allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

The deadline is still end of week.

But since we aren't even done with Monday, this doesn't look good for the Ford story. Doesn't seem like much got turned up.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Watching the "hearing" I felt really bad for Ford. There are issues there. From statements released no one will verify her story. When your "lifelong" friend feels the need to issue 2 statements denying her involvement, there is a problem.
I won't say Ford is lying, but there is no evidence that she is telling the truth.

I agree with Mitchell's points that it looked more like handlers around her telling her what to say.... She kept looking to them for answers anytime a question was put forth with an ounce of information requested, like when did you have a polygraph? Even that became a hard question to answer without help.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Must be self medicating for some sort of emotional trauma that occured before high school

Maybe a priest molested him he is Catholic ain't he?

(post by JasonBillung removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ketsuko

A statement made in the privacy of a lawyers office is not an FBI investigation. In a FBI investigation questions are asked. Certain assertions made in Ford's and Kavanaugh's testimony could be backed up or refuted by delving a little bit past her statement.

Ford said she was "friends" with Brett Kavnaugh's little brother. I wonder if Keyser was too. I wonder if they socialized at the Little Flower Church. Brett Kavanaugh said that he did know of Leland Keyser back then. Did she know of the Kavanaugh family, through school, church or the COuntry Club? Or is everything Ford said bunk?

Don't you think that the FBI will be asking Mark Judge more than if he was at the party that Ford described?

So now all of a sudden you say sworn statements submitted to a Senate Committee are just "Miss-Demeanors".

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Nasty sober people are worse than alleged nasty drunks.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Miss Demeanor?

I don't recall her ...

(post by JasonBillung removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: xuenchen

Miss Demeanor?

I don't recall her ...

Neither does Christine.

😎

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So...who did the "background check" you speak of? Was it the FBI?

In the Federal Government OPM performs background investigations. They are currently authorized to coordinate efforts with other intelligence agencies.

And you did not know this?

Where do you think they go to do do a BI?

I am very familiar with OPM....which tier was your investigation?
edit on 10/1/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I've never had an FBI background check, but before having an interview with four different people and a skills assessment test for a real estate business, they conducted damn near the same thing he claims his background check covered.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join