It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks like Fords bestie is really making it clear that she has no memory of ever knowing Kavanaugh nor any party like what Ford suggests.

m.washingtontimes.com...

“Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,” Mr. Walshsaid.

On Saturday morning, after President Trump authorized a one-week FBI probe into Ms. Ford’s charges, Mr. Walsh again repeated her denial in a new statement to committee staff.

“Ms. Keyser asked that I communicate to the Committee her willingness to cooperate fully with the FBI’s supplemental investigation of Dr. Christine Ford’s allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh,” Mr. Walsh said. “However, as my client has already made clear, she does not know Judge Kavanaugh and has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If there is any justice left in the world, "Dr" Ballsy Fraud and her co-conspirators will be the ones in trouble when this FBI investigation is completed.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Watching the "hearing" I felt really bad for Ford. There are issues there. From statements released no one will verify her story. When your "lifelong" friend feels the need to issue 2 statements denying her involvement, there is a problem.
I won't say Ford is lying, but there is no evidence that she is telling the truth.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Uh oh!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yet another thread, that proves nothing, concludes nothing. Just more speculation for the tribe to rally around.
Seriously, we get it. You guys think she's lying, and he is innocent. Even if you are right, 3000 threads on the subject isn't accomplishing anything.

Give it a rest, and let the system work it out.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Watching the "hearing" I felt really bad for Ford. There are issues there. From statements released no one will verify her story. When your "lifelong" friend feels the need to issue 2 statements denying her involvement, there is a problem.
I won't say Ford is lying, but there is no evidence that she is telling the truth.

I dont feel bad for her at all. She is continuing this farce. It is obviously a lie and nothing she has said has held up under any scrutiny....that being anyone she says was there.

I actually prefer she come out and tell the real truth and chunk her idiot handlers under the bus.

I do believe she has some serious issues that are being exploited for political reasons, but she is complicit in it at this point. As would have to be her husband and any other family member that could come forward on it. Oddly...none of them seem to be making an statements at all. Weren't even there for her testimony.

+22 more 
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Nope... I for one appreciate the confirmation, news and informational tidbits regarding this fiasco.

Because I don't watch MSM and I don't really seek out 'news' unless it's here on ATS.

So please, keep the threads coming, whether 'good' or 'bad' or speculative or factual.

link   
But CNN and others are pushing that this person is "not refuting Dr Ford's allegations"

So, Ford must be telling the truth anyway!

edit on 1-10-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Yet another thread, that proves nothing, concludes nothing. Just more speculation for the tribe to rally around.
Seriously, we get it. You guys think she's lying, and he is innocent. Even if you are right, 3000 threads on the subject isn't accomplishing anything.

Yet here you are, reading and commenting an helping it stay on the front page...

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The OP is an update that is significant. The lifelong friend and a called witness of Kavenaugh's accuser has not corroborated as well as refuted the allegations made by the accuser a second time - even after Ford's testimony. She also stated she would be happy to be interviewed by the FBI...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
But CNN and others a pushing that this person is "not refuting Dr Ford's allegations"

So, Ford must be telling the truth anyway!

That would make sense to me, if I was a Democrat...

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

And here is Jefferton overflowing with sanctimony.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You know?

If I were Ms. Keyser, I'd be pissed off that this mess made me have to hire a lawyer.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yet another thread, that proves nothing

It proves that the witness doubled down on her previous statement.
It proves the witness is willing to cooperate with the fbi.

With out her lifelong friend to verify her story the accuser has nothing. No time or date or location for her accusation.
That actually is a lot.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know?

If I were Ms. Keyser, I'd be pissed off that this mess made me have to hire a lawyer.

I would be too. Hell....even bringing me into this mess and having my name be public and widely discussed would be enough for me to never talk to Ford again.

I wonder how many threats she has gotten for not backing Ford.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Watching the "hearing" I felt really bad for Ford.

I don't. Fabrication of accusations against a good man are literally the worst slap to the face anyone can give to women who have been actual victims of abuse. The bitch has taken the pain personally experienced by millions of women and abused it, manipulated it, stole it the same as we see with stolen valor and fraud cases. She's a mysoginistic piece of filth and deserves to watch her wealth, freedom, and lifestyle crumble around her for not only her lies, but for her hatred of real victims of sexual violence.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know?

Bet she would have gotten a high 6 figure gofundme account and free lawyers if she had just played along and fully corroborated Ford's allegations.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Just thinking out loud here .

Ford wrote the letter but wanted to remain anonymous. Then Feinstein out of her.

What are the chances that she wanted to remain anonymous because she knew she was lying .

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

"Dr" Ballsy Fraud

Cute. I have one too: Kry-enought

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If it is shown that Ford is actully insane I will feel even worse about this.
If it is shown that she just lied then we will have similar opinions.

IMO right now it appears she is full on batcrap crazy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join