It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Off topic

OPM
Office of Personnel Management.
They also handle stress, alcohol and drug use.

OEB
Office employee Benefits

On topic...😑

edit on 1-10-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Nothing close to what a Federal Judge has to go through, nor what I went through.

I had a TS SBI and they went back to my childhood friends etc...

Yeah...hes Full of it and just trying to save face but getting deeper and doesnt have the knowledge so name calling happens.

No worries...he still hasn't made an on topic post and likely just wanted this thread to get shut down....which it likely will....that or get heavily edited by mods later.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: JasonBillung

You hire and fire contractors? I understand brevity, but that doesn't make any sense the way you wrote it...

FYI - I am a Contracting Officer, and we can't just 'fire contractors' - if there is a performance / personnel, etc. issue with a contractor employee they contractor is notified - if it affects performance under a contract the contractor that the contracted employee is working under takes care of that issue.

Furthermore, contractor employees are brought onto a contract / hired by the contractor that was awarded the contract. (Obviously with some service contracts say for professional, non-personal services) a technical evaluation panel will review credentials / CVs to ensure the minimum requirements are met or to evaluate and rate each proposal, but a federal employee doesn't just "hire and fire contractors".

That would negate the protection of taxpayer money that a warranted contracting officer takes an oath to uphold - hiring contractors requires the obligation of taxpayer money, which only a Warranted Contracting Officer is capable of doing...

As far as your statements about Kavenaugh you have provided zero proof that he is an alcaholic...

2 Easy ways to fire contractors in the FAR:

#1. Claim that the work under the contract is completed to the COR's satisfaction, and that the contract can be closed out.
#2. Have the program office cease to fund the contract without violating any anti-deficancy acts

Pub.L. 97–258, 96 Stat. 923, is legislation enacted by the United States Congress to prevent the incurring of obligations or the making of expenditures (outlays) in excess of amounts available in appropriations or funds

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Did Ford ever once mention her husband or kids in her opening statement? I need to watch it again.

I can say that a major reason Kav would get upset is his kids.

I can speak from experience of having kids and having a really bad divorce will make your emotions come out. I'd be the same if my kids were hearing the kind of stuff he is being accused of. That alone would make me angry and upset enough to cry.

No doubt.

From all the evidence I have seen, she never represents herself with the Ford last name. In her supposed polygraph statement she signs as Chrissy or Christy Blasey. All the documents I can find from her being a professor omit the Ford name as well.

I'm not saying that means anything but I have a feeling she represents herself as different things to confuse. I bet we find out her and her husband have been estranged since 2012 or so.

That is kinda what I'm thinking too.

The first reports of her leaving only said it was her and her 2 kids...nothing about her husband. I thought it was really odd at the time that he would not have gone with them.

The reports after that suddenly started saying that her husband and her had split the kids up and were in different places.

Suggests to me they were not together for a while.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'd be willing to bet an interview with Fraud's husband would be more explosive than anything they will learn from Judge Kavanaugh's former classmates.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ah. Looks like they should double down with the claims of abuse. Works never....but they should do that. Its all they know.

Viva la resistance.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

I'd be willing to bet an interview with Fraud's husband would be more explosive than anything they will learn from Judge Kavanaugh's former classmates.

I'd be willing to bet the FBI is/has done just that.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

SF 312. Now go run off to Google and find out what that is. Google is your friend.

I am done with you on this topic. You should go check out the bridge that the other guy lives under.

Sf312?

Is that like way better than sf11?

What about g14 classified?

Didnt know we had so many spooks here.

I had a check do before I went into the treadstone project. I lost my memory though. Don't remember. Woke up on a fishing boat.
Had to figure it out
edit on 1-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Shamrock6

I've never had an FBI background check, but before having an interview with four different people and a skills assessment test for a real estate business, they conducted damn near the same thing he claims his background check covered.

I didn't say that his comment about what a federal background investigation covers was inaccurate, rather that it's an inadequate explanation. He provided a half-answer in order to try and buttress his argument and left out the parts that didn't support it.

Claiming that friends, family members, and work acquaintances aren't interviewed but that it's neighbors and "maybe some old teachers" is a bold faced lie. Investigators want to talk to people you actually spend time with and not just people who see you once a week when you're mowing your lawn. As is the assertion that they "don't look into your personal life that much." No, they don't ask everybody whether you're a closet cross-dresser or not. But they absolutely ask whether you're known to abuse drugs or alcohol.

ETA - I understand the point you're making, just expanded on mine a little.
edit on 1-10-2018 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I can see it now... Mr. Ford why did you split from your wife... Oh, she is down right crazy!! Total Looney Tunes level....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Shamrock6

I've never had an FBI background check, but before having an interview with four different people and a skills assessment test for a real estate business, they conducted damn near the same thing he claims his background check covered.

I didn't say that his comment about what a federal background investigation covers was inaccurate, rather that it's an inadequate explanation. He provided a half-answer in order to try and buttress his argument and left out the parts that didn't support it.

Claiming that friends, family members, and work acquaintances aren't interviewed but that it's neighbors and "maybe some old teachers" is a bold faced lie. Investigators want to talk to people you actually spend time with and not just people who see you once a week when you're mowing your lawn. As is the assertion that they "don't look into your personal life that much." No, they don't ask everybody whether you're a closet cross-dresser or not. But they absolutely ask whether you're known to abuse drugs or alcohol.

Well...to be fair I think there is a possible issue with him. He has also claimed to "make bank" at his job, own a C-Corp, sell a real estate and taught at Purdue for 2 years.

Now hes also a Fed....all his words, not mine.

Maybe he just really relates to Blasey Ford and as such feels the need to defend a fellow mental case.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Not just a Fed, but one mighty enough to hire and fire contractors!!1!1!1!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Who be a spook??? Intriguing....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I can see it now... Mr. Ford why did you split from your wife... Oh, she is down right crazy!! Total Looney Tunes level....

I can tell you they wouldn't just leave it at that. They would talk to neighbors and other family and get the real dirt.

I dont think Ford realizes just what she has opened up here. A week of the FBI investigating your life is going to turn up everything. I would also wager that they put a lot more people on this than usual because of the public interest.

I am very interested to see what turns up this week.

My bet is not much gets aired publicly, she kind of disappears, Kav gets confirmed and the dems move on to trying to upset the midterms.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Not just a Fed, but one mighty enough to hire and fire contractors!!1!1!1!

Maybe he is secretly Trump himself....YOURE FIRED!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Sf312?

Is that like way better than sf11?

What about g14 classified?

Didnt know we had so many spooks here.

I had a check do before I went into the treadstone project. I lost my memory though. Don't remember. Woke up on a fishing boat.
Had to figure it out

At one point I had 4 clearances... Each department has their own, but I had TS SCI and a SBI and 2 Secrets, but later all that showed was a 1/14 clearance...don't really know what that means though.

edit on 1-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I can tell you they wouldn't just leave it at that. They would talk to neighbors and other family and get the real dirt.

I dont think Ford realizes just what she has opened up here. A week of the FBI investigating your life is going to turn up everything. I would also wager that they put a lot more people on this than usual because of the public interest.

I am very interested to see what turns up this week.

My bet is not much gets aired publicly, she kind of disappears, Kav gets confirmed and the dems move on to trying to upset the midterms.

Yah, we will never find out the goods on her from the FBI report. Unless leaked! hahah Hope so, some time after the confirmation. And I'm sure she will be completely discredited yet forever she will be a "hero" to the left and BK will still be a "rapist" even if confirmed. That is sickening as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Oh, they know. Why do you think the lawyer tried to come up with another list of demands on the investigation?

They expected Kavanaugh to fold or get withdrawn long before this.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
but will they talk to her "beach friends"? they hold a lot of sway on her decisions in life.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
but will they talk to her "beach friends"? they hold a lot of sway on her decisions in life.

Ha! That was one of my favorite things she said.

Have her "beach friends" all been identified yet? I know there was one guy that was.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join