It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
but will they talk to her "beach friends"? they hold a lot of sway on her decisions in life.

The beach "friends" who did this to her?
indomitus.us...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now that is some funny shtuff right there. DL the pic before it's scrubbed from the net.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

but will they talk to her "beach friends"? they hold a lot of sway on her decisions in life.

indomitus.us...

That is not her.

I was using that picture for avatars a decade or more ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

indomitus.us...

not exactly...and I don't believe she ever looked that good. do you?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

indomitus.us...

That is not her.

I was using that picture for avatars a decade or more ago.

Yeah...I researched it for a bit when it first came up a while back and it is not her.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Vasa Croe

On the "CERTIFICATE OF INVESTIGATION"

The "Case Type" is T5

Contractor, eh?

I am a fed. I hire and fire contractors.

I'm waiting for your post that you claim to be captain America. I mean, I'd know that's a lie, because I am Captain America. I even have the shield. When you get a chance, check this out and try to remember where you are. We are all secret spooks with top clearances and cool spy stuff. It's the internet.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

OK, I give you CPT. America. God bless you sir.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

it's my duty to keep this nation safe.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Looks like Fords bestie is really making it clear that she has no memory of ever knowing Kavanaugh nor any party like what Ford suggests.

Well, I think it's perfectly clear what happened here, and nobody wants to admit it.

KAVANAUGH SEXUALLY ASSAULTED KEYSER AS WELL! Her trauma is the reason she doesn't remember! All the pieces are falling into place now! Kavanaugh is gone...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Thank you, and God bless, Captain America!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Their " Lies " are getting More Creative Everyday , but so Obvious to Normal Human Beings that see Right Through that Sheit . Leland Keyser is Just the Next Course on the DNC Menu , Another Big Helping of B.S. Anyone ? Ah , No Thanks........

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Just be glad he didn't declare your contract fulfilled just so he can claim he fired you.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Looks like Fords bestie is really making it clear that she has no memory of ever knowing Kavanaugh nor any party like what Ford suggests.

Well, I think it's perfectly clear what happened here, and nobody wants to admit it.

KAVANAUGH SEXUALLY ASSAULTED KEYSER AS WELL! Her trauma is the reason she doesn't remember! All the pieces are falling into place now! Kavanaugh is gone...

His semen apparently has mind wiping capabilities.

With all the raping hes done I am waiting for his bastard children to come out of the woodwork!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

With all the raping hes done I am waiting for his bastard children to come out of the woodwork!

i think he is talking about Kav

and of course Squi

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well, this is going to make the next instalment of the Men in Black franchise verrry interesting...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Just thinking out loud here .

Ford wrote the letter but wanted to remain anonymous. Then Feinstein out of her.

What are the chances that she wanted to remain anonymous because she knew she was lying .

Good observation and I would think that getting it out there without having to swear to it to the Senate are two different things. The D's served her up like a slow pitch softball right in your sweet spot. I do see a chance for a "home run".

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Is that what you kids are calling it these days? Sanctimony?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

indomitus.us...

not exactly...and I don't believe she ever looked that good. do you?

Didn't Christine Blasey write in her senior yearbook that she had sex with at least 64 men and boys?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well, this is going to make the next instalment of the Men in Black franchise verrry interesting...

Don't you mean "Men in Back"?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Too much dark beer slows down the sperm.. they get lost too.

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join