It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leland Keyser again denies ever knowing Kavanaugh on Saturday

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

You did trigger me, made me actually laugh, thanks!

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Per Executive Order 13467, as amended, the investigative service was restructured as NBIB specifically to: “serve as the primary executive branch service provider for background investigations for eligibility for access to classified information; eligibility to hold a sensitive position; suitability or, for employees in positions not subject to suitability, fitness for government employment; fitness to perform work for or on behalf of the Government as a contractor employee; fitness to work as a nonappropriated fund employee, as defined in Executive Order 13488 of January 16, 2009, as amended; and authorization to be issued a Federal credential for logical and physical access to federally-controlled facilities or information systems.” NBIB also provides background investigator, suitability and investigative systems training.

OPM

You realty don't know how this works, do you?

I am done with you, and your talk of "checks" and "tiers."

What tier is Nuclear Surety?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Did Ford ever once mention her husband or kids in her opening statement? I need to watch it again.

I can say that a major reason Kav would get upset is his kids.

I can speak from experience of having kids and having a really bad divorce will make your emotions come out. I'd be the same if my kids were hearing the kind of stuff he is being accused of. That alone would make me angry and upset enough to cry.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I have been married to Russell Ford since 2002 and we have two children.

From the transcript.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Did Ford ever once mention her husband or kids in her opening statement? I need to watch it again.

I can speak from experience of having kids and having a really bad divorce will make your emotions come out. I'd be the same if my kids were hearing the kind of stuff he is being accused of. That alone would make me angry and upset enough to cry.

That would break anyone, even me (who has no kids).
And in her statement, Ballsey Fraud said she was married and named the poor slob and has 2 kids.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Per Executive Order 13467, as amended, the investigative service was restructured as NBIB specifically to: “serve as the primary executive branch service provider for background investigations for eligibility for access to classified information; eligibility to hold a sensitive position; suitability or, for employees in positions not subject to suitability, fitness for government employment; fitness to perform work for or on behalf of the Government as a contractor employee; fitness to work as a nonappropriated fund employee, as defined in Executive Order 13488 of January 16, 2009, as amended; and authorization to be issued a Federal credential for logical and physical access to federally-controlled facilities or information systems.” NBIB also provides background investigator, suitability and investigative systems training.

OPM

You realty don't know how this works, do you?

I am done with you, and your talk of "checks" and "tiers."

What tier is Nuclear Surety?

Apparently you dont. I do think it is telling that you are just copy pasting from a website though.

Again...what Tier was yours? Had to have one to be a contractor. And you made reference to SF312. But you also stated that they didnt do a whole lot. That leads me to think T2....which would make sense.

That's 5 years past and has to be reupped....nowhere near the same for T3,T4 or T5....which Federal Judges have to have at least a T3. My last one was T4....

But please go on about how little I know and continue to be triggered.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I have been married to Russell Ford since 2002 and we have two children.

From the transcript.

Is that the only time she brought them up in her statement?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Yep...that was about the extents of her mentioning family. Then it was straight into accusing & lies. I truly believe this woman has some problems. Mental problems.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The husband in relationship to the door and counseling issue.

The husband and children, only when Booker asked how it affected them. Her answer:

BOOKER: How has it affected your children?
FORD: They’re doing fairly well, considering. Thank you for asking.
BOOKER: And your husband?
FORD: Doing fairly well, considering. Yes, thank you. Thank — we have a very supportive community.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

On the "CERTIFICATE OF INVESTIGATION"

The "Case Type" is T5

Contractor, eh?

I am a fed. I hire and fire contractors.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Also with her being coherent only having the one beer, as someone has mentioned before how in the hell did she not hear two drunks stumbling around, or did they do a keg stand in between attempting to rape her and loudly stumbling down the stairs afterwards.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Yep...that was about the extents of her mentioning family. Then it was straight into accusing & lies. I truly believe this woman has some problems. Mental problems.

Yah think? Like her rocking back and forth and talking like she huffed on a helium balloon....and acting like she was 12 yrs old? GMAB

I felt sorry for her, but I don't any longer, I think she is a flat out liar.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The husband in relationship to the door and counseling issue.

The husband and children, only when Booker asked how it affected them. Her answer:

BOOKER: How has it affected your children?
FORD: They’re doing fairly well, considering. Thank you for asking.
BOOKER: And your husband?
FORD: Doing fairly well, considering. Yes, thank you. Thank — we have a very supportive community.

That is another thing that is so odd to me. Even in her statements about friends and family she seems so disconnected and distant.

Kav sounds like he is connected and actually speaking from his heart.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No doubt.

From all the evidence I have seen, she never represents herself with the Ford last name. In her supposed polygraph statement she signs as Chrissy or Christy Blasey. All the documents I can find from her being a professor omit the Ford name as well.

I'm not saying that means anything but I have a feeling she represents herself as different things to confuse. I bet we find out her and her husband have been estranged since 2012 or so.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It's like Ford had a cloud about her and everyone was told to be extra nice to her. Walk on eggshells. Just imagine if someone got huffy to maybe spark an anxiety attack or something.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The "Case Type" is T5

Contractor, eh?

LOL...so what did they have to say about your posting on ATS?

Or did you not know they cover that as part of a T5?

If you have a T5, then I am a Dolphin.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The "Case Type" is T5

Contractor, eh?

LOL...so what did they have to say about your posting on ATS?

Or did you not know they cover that as part of a T5?

If you have a T5, then I am a Dolphin.

OK, I'll call you flipper from now on.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

You hire and fire contractors? I understand brevity, but that doesn't make any sense the way you wrote it...

FYI - I am a Contracting Officer, and we can't just 'fire contractors' - if there is a performance / personnel, etc. issue with a contractor employee they contractor is notified - if it affects performance under a contract the contractor that the contracted employee is working under takes care of that issue.

Furthermore, contractor employees are brought onto a contract / hired by the contractor that was awarded the contract. (Obviously with some service contracts say for professional, non-personal services) a technical evaluation panel will review credentials / CVs to ensure the minimum requirements are met or to evaluate and rate each proposal, but a federal employee doesn't just "hire and fire contractors".

That would negate the protection of taxpayer money that a warranted contracting officer takes an oath to uphold - hiring contractors requires the obligation of taxpayer money, which only a Warranted Contracting Officer is capable of doing...

As far as your statements about Kavenaugh you have provided zero proof that he is an alcaholic...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I mean it could at least be Regrett Kavanaughty couldn't it? His name doesnt gave a lot of wiggle room, but that was just cringe worthy. It's odd some are stepping away from home being a rapist moving more to his demeanor and the projection of dependacy.
edit on 10/1/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nothing close to what a Federal Judge has to go through, nor what I went through.

I had a TS SBI and they went back to my childhood friends etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join