It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Protesters Call Bush America's Hitler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

And this is a surprise to anyone for what reason?
Of course the germans protested, so what?
Do they really believe it'll make a difference? Did it stop the war from starting?
The germans and french are justifyibly pissed, none of thier predictions are commng true. Bush was reelected, raq isn't the next vietnam and democracy has taken taken hold there. There isn't a civil war breaking out, and saddam is in jail. All thier predictions were wrong and to top it off we did do it without them.
I'd be pissed If I had been shown to be irelevant, powerless, as without any influence in world politcs too.

Sooooo hows life on planet USA? Still buying al the crap theyre feeding you i see. Deaf, dumb and blind, thats what supporters of current USA foreign policy
are. The only democracy and freedom left is the one you have in your head. I just hope he comes visit our USA butt-licking country, ill make sure i have plenty of rotten eggs ready for your "HERO"

Oh yeah, have you checked you currency lately? How about a list of allies?
Naaah, hey dont even bother, your brain might start working.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Actually these Germans are the grandchildren or great grandchildren of the Germans that were around while Hitler was murdering millions. Goes to show that they learned the lessons of history.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by valkeryie]

Right, you mean the lessons of history they learnt like making sure their rich people were being paid off good money by the OFF (Oil For Food) program from Iraq while around 2 million Iraqis died under the sanctions that the UN approved and by the hands of Saddam?

Is that what they learnt?

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
In other wordy nuku you have absolutly no response to anything I said.
As for your inane comments, our currency s fine, and we have plenty of real allies from real countries, The UK Australia, Japan etc.
Germany on the other hand experienced negative economic growth last year,and has the highest unemployment rate in over 60 years, whilst france's economy is in equally dire straits and neither has been able to get thier debt below EU required figures in over three years.

So who's laughing now nukukookoo

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Oh i forgot to back up what i said about the Germans learning their lessons....

There are concerns that this may not be an isolated case and investigations into other companies are continuing.

Last December, Tageszeitung newspaper reported that over 80 German companies were listed in Iraq's weapons report to the UN.

Several of these were still involved in Iraq last year, thereby breaking the UN weapons embargo.

Of further embarrassment to Germany is that - according to the newspaper article - German companies make up more than half of the total number of institutions listed in the report.

Excerpted from.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
....this coming from the people who created Hitler......

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Who cares if Germany sold weapons to Iraq. We furnished Iraq with state of the art weaponry and personel during the Iran Iraq war. Whats the point? Everyone seems to miss the point here. I will put it as bluntly as I can.

The citizens of the former NAZI government of Germany has made the accusation that Bush is comparitave to Hitler. I would think that if people with this kind of experience on the subject are making these claims, well, there must be something to them.

I practice a form of martial arts known as Hapkido. If I were to see another martial artist perform the same moves and kata's that I know, adhere to the same values and stringent workout that I adhere to, would I be wrong in saying they practice the same art I do? I would say I would be fairly qualified to make that claim......

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Humm.....Bush knew that he was not going to be welcome with open arms by the citizens of the countries he is visiting.

That he actually admitted himself, well...... that surprised me, after all we all know how arrogant Bush can be when it comes to his personal view of how important, he is to the world.

You should read the European papers - they paint a better picture of what it's really like.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
HAHA, this is truly priceless! Any Bush supporters here, take note, of just how many people on this forum, in other countries and half of your own country thinks otherwise. You got a Hitler there, whose going to make your lives hell.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Who cares if Germany sold weapons to Iraq. We furnished Iraq with state of the art weaponry and personel during the Iran Iraq war. Whats the point? Everyone seems to miss the point here. I will put it as bluntly as I can.

They went against UN sanctions and sold banned military technology and weapons instead of food as was agreed for the Iraqis, this in turn helped in the murdering of two million Iraqis..560,000 of them being children under 5 years of age....and you care not?.....

Humm, wonder who is turning into a "Nazi" here.........

The citizens of the former NAZI government of Germany has made the accusation that Bush is comparitave to Hitler. I would think that if people with this kind of experience on the subject are making these claims, well, there must be something to them.

How old are the people in Germany now that oppose president Bush?...and were they alive when Hitler lived and ruled in Germany?....and still after all of that...they helped a country with a dictator that killed a million of his own people..... Yep, they learnt their lesson alright....

I practice a form of martial arts known as Hapkido. If I were to see another martial artist perform the same moves and kata's that I know, adhere to the same values and stringent workout that I adhere to, would I be wrong in saying they practice the same art I do? I would say I would be fairly qualified to make that claim......

But the problem is that you are not the one who saw "another martial artist perform"......strange allegory...anyways.... in this case it would have been your great grandfather who saw this martial artist and not you....

And do you think the Germans are proud of their background as you are proud of practicing martial arts?....

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
HAHA, this is truly priceless! Any Bush supporters here, take note, of just how many people on this forum, in other countries and half of your own country thinks otherwise. You got a Hitler there, whose going to make your lives hell.

First...this is a poll which does not mention how many people from each country were asked this question...or how they went about gathering this information....

Second of all... 12,000 Germans demonstrated against president Bush...... wow...that's a lot of Germans right?.....

Third of all...half the country in the US does not think president Bush is Hitler.... if you ahve evidence to corroborate this present it here please....thank you....

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
DEUTSCHLAND, DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEUTSCHLAND UBER BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was impressed to see the German peoples reaction to the visit of GWB Mk2. I am surprised that he even had the audacity to go their. Wouldnt it be great if the Chancellor simply refused to see him.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Muaddib,
You underestimate The people of Germany and their ability to rember their history. I DO believe that the Germans of this generation are well aware of what their family and countrymen endured. Do you not know your own history?

As for my allagory, strange to you it may seem, however the basic underlying message is the same: Experience can behold experience.

And yes, I am very proud of my accomplishments in Hapkido
It is how I live my life.

[edit on 2/24/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
News Flash; Bu#s try to railroad thread entitled ‘German Protesters Call Bush America's Hitler’ in hopes to detract from the worldview of its hate for Bush as a political leader. Over the last 24 hours Bush supporters have tried to bury this article that had been put forward for submission for ATS member to vote if it should make front-page access on ATSNNews pages. The news piece in it’s self is nothing new Germany is just another country to add her view to a growing list of Nations world wide who disagree with the policies of the Bush Junta.

It is the authors view (me) that it is becoming apparent that the Bush Cabal feels that it has been loosing support in its War of Terror against Nations who’s only crime is having oil. Yes the Bush Administration is hard at work with its government reporters and news agency’s spinning the tale that the Axis of Evil Oil Nations are sponsoring terrorist organization and are coming to get soccer moms.
Germany had learned a hard lesson about fascism and now America is going to be taught a lesson about Corporate Fascism, with any luck they will heed the lessons learned.
Where’s my beer the ballgame is coming on.

[edit on 24/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Sauron I take inordinate pride in Bush's lack of popularty in europe, its proof he's the right man for the job.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Sauron I take inordinate pride in Bush's lack of popularty in europe, its proof he's the right man for the job.

Fair enough, I would never wish to hinder your thought or opinion. Each to their own as they say

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spike
....this coming from the people who created Hitler......

Hitler was AUSTRIAN. Thats the country near Hungary not the one where the Crocodile hunter comes from.

If you are referring to the Germans creating Fascism then you are still wrong. Italy was fascist before Germany. Spain was also Fascist not to mention Argentina and Chile. The US and UK also had Nazi parties at one stage.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie

Actually these Germans are the grandchildren or great grandchildren of the Germans that were around while Hitler was murdering millions. Goes to show that they learned the lessons of history.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by valkeryie]

Exactly, for some reason is nice to talk about the liberation of Germans from the Nazis but once in a while we tend to forget that this people are the free people of Germany that once was under a despicable rule. Now they are doing what the liberation have given them the right to protest what in their eyes they see as another hitler threat to the world.

Occurs that is what the article point is.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
LoL, keep kidding yourself.

Second of all... 12,000 Germans demonstrated against president Bush...... wow...that's a lot of Germans right?.....

Allow me to paraphrase, 12,000 people of another country, felt the need to rally and tell Bush to get lost, and what's funny about it, he could not do a thing about it! No tanks, no arrests, no FBI interrogation of protestors. He might have the blind support of many American sheep, but in the real world he has no support and seen for what he is - a hitler. And that coming from a people who've made that mistake of allowing a hitler before. You've been given wisdom - what are you going to do with it, you're going to calculate just what percentage of the city population was there to keep your bubble intact. Just like you have not noticed that half of Americans do not support Bush, it would not have even made the slightest difference to you, if half of Germany was there. You know what they say "a fools paradise"

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
In other wordy nuku you have absolutly no response to anything I said.
As for your inane comments, our currency s fine, and we have plenty of real allies from real countries, The UK Australia, Japan etc.
Germany on the other hand experienced negative economic growth last year,and has the highest unemployment rate in over 60 years, whilst france's economy is in equally dire straits and neither has been able to get thier debt below EU required figures in over three years.

So who's laughing now nukukookoo

Well Australia is growing tired of appeasing the US The people are anyway. If you say 'Geroge Bush' here most people you meet reply with 'Is a wanker'
The only reason we support you Is because our PM is intelligent enough to know where the best meal tickets are. We are an opportunistic country.
Note that our troops have only sustained one casualty in Iraq and he was on a RAF plne which got shot down.

The UK has been around long enough to know what the world is about and I wouldn't count on continued support from them over the log term. The Japanese are entirely unpredictable. I like the Japanese they keep you honest.

Economic and employment crises in the 1930's contributed to the causes of WW2. Which created a German armed forces which were in parts superior to anythin else fielded in that conflict. If we see something like that happen again then we will certainly see who is laughing.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
War should never be an option in solving a problem.

That's a nice warm fuzzy thought and it would be
wonderful if the world was able to function that way,
but reality is ... war is needed. Yep. That's the ugly truth.
WWII wouldn't have ended except with war against
the agressors (Germany and Japan). That's just a
fact. Talking did no good. Chamberlain would tell you
that, if he were alive today.

And as far as Germans calling Bush 'Hitler' ....

That term is so overused and so not understood ... it's pathetic.
It's also an insult to the multi-millions murdered by Hitler and
those who survived but had their lives torn apart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join