It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He started his calendars because his father had them and he fondly remembers him recounting past events. But he says his father started his calendars in 1978, Kavanaugh in 1980...Kavanaugh would have been alive and old enough to know all of those stories he recounts...that doesn't jive with me.

Great opening though, if he's lying - he's amazing.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: vinifalou

I will leave it to the fbi to decide if an investigation is needed.

They already said nope....

link   
Can't wait for Cory Booker's turn.

The Irony

😎

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
He is furious - rightly so - but is coming across as someone who WOULD be violent. Sorry. He's blown it.
I understand how terrible it must be if he is innocent, but he has not presented himself in the right way.
Shame. His candidacy is totally done.

I disagree 110%.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pyguy

She's a pathetic individual. I pity her. She doesn't seem like a very strong woman psychologically. I think she was used by the vile and deceitful Democrats. This was orchestrated and manipulated.

She admitted she has issues with phobias, anxiety, relationship problems, etc. She has probably been through so much psychobabble bullspit that she thinks something happened. False memories? A fantasy that grew legs? Something tells me she has some kind of obsession with Mark Judge. She said his name every chance she got.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

the FBI should be investigating the democrats and their false allegations

Ethics violation which according to them is a high crime or misdeamoner.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He is furious - rightly so - but is coming across as someone who WOULD be violent. Sorry. He's blown it.
I understand how terrible it must be if he is innocent, but he has not presented himself in the right way.

I completetly diagree.

I think he sounds great,.

If he came out stoic like in the fox interview, he would be crushed.

I think people on the fence will veiw his bahvior as authentic.

Sure the far leftists will say he is violent and guilty, but they would say that no matter what

Damn right he sounds authentic. I'm sure he's telling the truth that he's never done anything like this, and now that he's being interviewed by the reptiles who have spent the last two months trying to destroy him I absolutely don't think he's under any obligation to be nice to them.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

proof?

If they did say it then that's , that.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: pyguy

She's a pathetic individual. I pity her. She doesn't seem like a very strong woman psychologically. I think she was used by the vile and deceitful Democrats. This was orchestrated and manipulated.

She admitted she has issues with phobias, anxiety, relationship problems, etc. She has probably been through so much psychobabble bullspit that she thinks something happened. False memories? A fantasy that grew legs? Something tells me she has some kind of obsession with Mark Judge. She said his name every chance she got.

Yeah...that was strange. Like jilted lover kinda strange.

link   
a reply to: Admitted
A lot of people keep diaries or calendars, I can read what I did 40 years ago....

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So to sum it, she doesn't remember when it happened. She doesn't remember whose house it was at. All other people named by her say no such party happened, anywhere, at any time.

Contrast that with Kavanaugh who clearly remembers any event he is asked about, has names for people who were there at those events at the same space and time, and a calendar FULL of events and names of people also attending events and activities for all "weekdays" that this "party" could have supposedly occurred on. Including multiple days where he wasn't even in the same state!

I mean geez, how can anyone find her credible over him?

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Wayfarer

This. Despite that fact that I don't particularly want him as a SC justice, this should be decided via an FBI investigation, not this public hearing. He is wrecking public perception of him terribly with this.....

Really?

I feel awful for him and angry at the left for doing this to him. He's behaving in the way I would expect anyone put in his position to behave.

If this happened to my family and my husband and he wasn't half to upset, I'd be upset over it.

I think its his vociferous and borderline angry responses which don't lend themselves to convince people that this mild mannered individual isn't potentially prone to violent outbursts or actions. Before this most of the folks I had talked to about him many times mentioned how calm and collected he was for someone accused of a violent crime. This testimony has taken some wind out of that sail I think.

+12 more 
link   
I managed to see Kavanaugh's opening statement.

Did anyone else notice that during his emotional appeals, his cheeks and mouth and nose turned red? That is not physically possible to duplicate. It is 100% involuntary. Even seasoned actors cannot create that effect without makeup. This man is going through absolute disgust at the way he has been treated, extreme turmoil at the support he has received, especially concerning his daughters praying for Ford, and untold anger at the attacks he has undergone.

Ford's opening statement was convincing. But everything she showed emotionally except for nervousness can be turned on and off. Tears even can be voluntarily controlled. Between the two of them, I believe Brett Kavanaugh.

TheRedneck

PS: 85 pages? Wow...

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
She's a pathetic individual. I pity her.

I believe President Trump. The Dems are going to go into a back room and have laughs about all this.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

This. Despite that fact that I don't particularly want him as a SC justice, this should be decided via an FBI investigation, not this public hearing. He is wrecking public perception of him terribly with this.....

No he's not. In fact, he couldn't possibly do any better than he currently is.

link   
Ford looked rehearsed but with hints of authenticity. Kavanaugh appears to be "on the fly" authentic.

Very powerful stuff that could and will likely have a lasting impact on legislative and judicial processes.....

I'm anxious for the end.

I also like beer.

A2D

link   

originally posted by: Admitted
He started his calendars because his father had them and he fondly remembers him recounting past events. But he says his father started his calendars in 1978, Kavanaugh in 1980...Kavanaugh would have been alive and old enough to know all of those stories he recounts...that doesn't jive with me.

Great opening though, if he's lying - he's amazing.

What doesn't jive?

BK would have been 15.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: Admitted
A lot of people keep diaries or calendars, I can read what I did 40 years ago....

I'm one of those people. Not quite old enough to have calendars that are 40 years old, however, I do have detailed calendars started from age 15 and continuing through the present time. I can see what I did, who was there, what days I worked or didn't work, when I was paid, and how that money was spent (rent, food, gas, etc).

link   

Why does he look violent? He is extremely upset...how would you handle the same situation? He even wishes her no ill will and focused more of his anger on not only this event but how the democrats from the beginning have been acting and treating him...Calling him evil is a rather strong statement would you not say?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Can't wait for Cory Booker's turn.

The Irony

😎

That's sure to be a tragic-comic trainwreck.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join