It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
tell you what man

i just got home and turned this on and have only been listening and watching him for 5 minutes but i tell you what

i #ing believe him

either that or the oscar goes to

You really need to watch Bretts whole opening statements.

Powerful, emotional stuff.

link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
Kavanaugh is TOO damn sharp for Feinstein... She looks like a god damn moron with these questions.

She looked like she wanted to crawl under the woodwork when finished.

It was a great moment.

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
He is furious - rightly so - but is coming across as someone who WOULD be violent. Sorry. He's blown it.
I understand how terrible it must be if he is innocent, but he has not presented himself in the right way.
Shame. His candidacy is totally done.

Well, to be fair, he should be furious, especially with Senator Feinstein. She received an allegation 3 months ago, and she sat on it until a few days before his confirmation, in hopes to derail it and block his confirmation into the highest court within our country... You're right, he should be calm, cool and collected when dealing with the monster who's trying to destroy his life sitting 10 feet away from him.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Exactly right! If it had actually happened, she would have told friends, parents, or maybe even the police. Then to only "remember" it years later, when politically expedient. Yes if it was so traumatic, she would have remembered everything about her attack. Every woman I've ever know who's had some kind of sexual assault, even unwanted touching, can tell you who did it, where it happened and most importantly... WHEN! Then the fact that she shopped the story to her favorite political party before going to any higher authority in law enforcement!

I guess you can fool some people ALL of the time, if the target has an R behind their name!

Py

link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I hope he destroys the dems

them having him answer questions by them could backfire big time

Investigating sexual allegations deserves political vengeance? That's just sad. If this comes out to be a conspiracy against him, then the actors should be prosecuted. Wishing for more left vs right hatred serves no purpose.

sorry but the time for fair has passed.

Its time to take out the garbage as forcefully as possible.

link   
a reply to: neo96

FEDERAL employee

I don't trust the federal government why would I trust people that work for it?

All federal employees are saints who never lie and can't hind things?

background checks

I have had background checks done on me that didn't find stuff I was hiding.

Like I said I don't believe or disbelieve ether of them. I am going to just accept whatever the committee says or the fbi , if they get involved.

I do think these are weak reasons to trust someone though.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Both testimonies were emotional. I'm not sure how one could find guilty or non guilty from either.... You could be lying or telling the truth and still have real emotions in either case.

Both their lives are at a pinacal point, and I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who wouldn't be emotional when having so much on the line.

link   

He is furious - rightly so - but is coming across as someone who WOULD be violent. Sorry. He's blown it.
I understand how terrible it must be if he is innocent, but he has not presented himself in the right way.

I completetly diagree.

I think he sounds great,.

If he came out stoic like in the fox interview, he would be crushed.

I think people on the fence will veiw his bahvior as authentic.

Sure the far leftists will say he is violent and guilty, but they would say that no matter what

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Utter bull #. He needed to come out swinging or the chorus would say even he doesn't believe in his innocence.

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

This. Despite that fact that I don't particularly want him as a SC justice, this should be decided via an FBI investigation, not this public hearing. He is wrecking public perception of him terribly with this.....

Really?

I feel awful for him and angry at the left for doing this to him. He's behaving in the way I would expect anyone put in his position to behave.

If this happened to my family and my husband and he wasn't half to upset, I'd be upset over it.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't trust the federal government why would I trust people that work for it?

Then why support this snip show?

Congressman is the federal government.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Body language,eye control,micro expressions.

He's telling the truth.

Unlike "Dr Ford".

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I was home. But I don't remember how I got to school that day.

Did I take the bus?

Did my attacker drive me?

I don't remember.

The attacker was my step father by the way.

Most likely one or the other....now you are 6.5 miles from home and have no way to call anyone to get you or even a taxi...you didn't walk so how would you get home?

I don't remember.

link   

originally posted by: SkinnySteve
These questions are ridiculous!

Not surprising. So are the people asking them.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I completetly diagree.

I think he sounds great,.

If he came out stoic like in the fox interview, he would be crushed.

I think people on the fence will veiw his bahvior as authentic.

Sure the far leftists will say he is violent and guilty, but they would say that no matter what

He did great. He came across as 100% authentic.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

This. Despite that fact that I don't particularly want him as a SC justice, this should be decided via an FBI investigation, not this public hearing. He is wrecking public perception of him terribly with this.....
say what?

Are you kidding?

He's destroying these false allegations!

Look at Feinstein, she couldnt even hold eye contact

the FBI should be investigating the democrats and their false allegations

link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I hope he destroys the dems

them having him answer questions by them could backfire big time

Investigating sexual allegations deserves political vengeance? That's just sad. If this comes out to be a conspiracy against him, then the actors should be prosecuted. Wishing for more left vs right hatred serves no purpose.

sorry but the time for fair has passed.

Its time to take out the garbage as forcefully as possible.

I second that. Would love to see Feinstein stripped of her wealth and invited to live down on Skid Row with the rest of her State's indigent citizens.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
tell you what man

i just got home and turned this on and have only been listening and watching him for 5 minutes but i tell you what

i #ing believe him

either that or the oscar goes to

His speech was very powerful and very emotional. I've never used those words to describe a speech until now. Absolutely, hands down, the most powerful I've ever heard.

link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I will leave it to the fbi to decide if an investigation is needed.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Glad to see your rational. Assuming that this is a giant conspiracy and all democrats need to be demolished. Let's hope you never get power. 😀

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join