It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
To all the Dims shouting FBI non stop;

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I can promise you that Mazie Hirono won't be moved one bit.

That woman has no heart or soul, imo. She is a vile man hater and she will cut him no slack.

As a matter of fact, I think she is going to try to get him to lose it.

Maybe she will tell him to "Shut Up and Step Up" because you know, she thinks all men should not talk.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

As he just said to Feinstein, all the FBI does is interview people and turn the 302s over to the Senate. The Senate is already interviewing them!

He also stated he would not have a problem with an FBI investigation and was anxious to cooperate. Remember, he demanded to testify the day after the allegations became public; Ford stalled for 10 days.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: UKTruth
He is furious - rightly so - but is coming across as someone who WOULD be violent. Sorry. He's blown it.
I understand how terrible it must be if he is innocent, but he has not presented himself in the right way.
Shame. His candidacy is totally done.

This. Despite that fact that I don't particularly want him as a SC justice, this should be decided via an FBI investigation, not this public hearing. He is wrecking public perception of him terribly with this.....

No he's not. In fact, he couldn't possibly do any better than he currently is.

I should have clarified its my perception of this event that gives me the impression that he's doing terribly. I called up my Trump loving friend who's also watching this asking what his thought and he was pretty disgusted with the guy crying/blubbering like a baby, and my co-worker who is a staunch conservative also thought the appearances of this whole thing didn't look good for anyone and was souring his opinion of the whole thing.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Admitted

What's not convincing about a boy wanting to emulate his father?

TheRedneck

The stories. His dad started calendars when Kavanaugh was 13 in 1978. He would have been present for all of them...he stated he was inspired by his father recounting these stories...if they were from far back - I'd believe it easily. But from 2 years prior when Kavanaugh was present, I think a 15 year old would just be bored.

link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

link   
Beer
Penis

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I'm having a beer for Kav right now.

Seems VERY genuine and not going off notes or outside counsel in his ear.

No, he's very strong and sure in his answers. He knows this didn't happen. No need for outside counsel to answer for him.

Oh...I see Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch entered the courtroom.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Are you incapable of reading words that don't confirm what you want to see?

It's not the FBI's jurisdiction. These claims need to go to Maryland Law Enforcement for a formal complaint.

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I managed to see Kavanaugh's opening statement.

Did anyone else notice that during his emotional appeals, his cheeks and mouth and nose turned red? That is not physically possible to duplicate. It is 100% involuntary. Even seasoned actors cannot create that effect without makeup. This man is going through absolute disgust at the way he has been treated, extreme turmoil at the support he has received, especially concerning his daughters praying for Ford, and untold anger at the attacks he has undergone.

Ford's opening statement was convincing. But everything she showed emotionally except for nervousness can be turned on and off. Tears even can be voluntarily controlled. Between the two of them, I believe Brett Kavanaugh.

TheRedneck
PS: 85 pages? Wow...

I caught most of it, and it was every bit as compelling as Ford's. But his character has been called into question in a very public forum, and I think the only answer is for the FBI to investigate the claims coming forward. I don't think y'all need another Anita Hill scenario.

anita hills accusations were investigation by the fbi.

The fbi found ne evidence clarence thomas committed a sexual offense.

These same dems still say he is guilty.

And fbi investigation would change nothing.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

He is furious - rightly so - but is coming across as someone who WOULD be violent. Sorry. He's blown it.
I understand how terrible it must be if he is innocent, but he has not presented himself in the right way.

I completetly diagree.

I think he sounds great,.

If he came out stoic like in the fox interview, he would be crushed.

I think people on the fence will veiw his bahvior as authentic.

Sure the far leftists will say he is violent and guilty, but they would say that no matter what

I think i am on safe ground in saying i am not far left. I don't think he did it, BUT he sounds unhinged. I am considering this on very pragmatic grounds. This is about Flake, Collins and Murkowski.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I completetly diagree.

I think he sounds great,.

If he came out stoic like in the fox interview, he would be crushed.

I think people on the fence will veiw his bahvior as authentic.

Sure the far leftists will say he is violent and guilty, but they would say that no matter what

I think i am on safe ground in saying i am not far left. I don't think he did it, BUT he sounds unhinged. I am considering this on very pragmatic grounds. This is about Flake, Collins and Murkowski.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

not going off notes

Yes he is. You can see him reading them when he looks down.

At least it looks that way to me.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I'm having a beer for Kav right now.

Seems VERY genuine and not going off notes or outside counsel in his ear.

Great idea. Me too

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
False memories? A fantasy that grew legs? Something tells me she has some kind of obsession with Mark Judge. She said his name every chance she got.

I think so too, obsessed.

Strange.

link   
Here we go...

Ding.

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Brett sounds as genuinely emotional as christine did.

I feel bad for them both.

Me ytoo.

Never forget that all of this would have been avoided if feinstein wasnt playing politics, and gave the allegations over to the fbi and senate comittee 2 months ago.

The investigation would have been private, and neither ford or kavanaughs family would be getting death threats.

link   
a reply to: Admitted

I disagree. I spent most of my childhood trying to emulate my Dad, and generally making a mockery out of what he did. But I still tried, no matter what it was.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The narrative has started.

Alyssa Milano who is in the room just tweeted that ".if a woman were to yell, interrupt and cry while being questioned, people would call her unhinged or say she had a melt down."

He's damned if does and damned if he don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Leahy needs to STFU.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join