It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's a growth industry.

At least, for a week or so. Maybe longer if he gets confirmed.

After that, it's off to the next nominee.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The idea that free speech is a tool of oppression is gaining traction. They want free speech for their side and curtailed speech for others.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Justoneman

The idea that free speech is a tool of oppression is gaining traction. They want free speech for their side and curtailed speech for others.

Yep.

An attempt to rewrite Websters to control the narrative is what I see. Liars spinning lies are out in the open now I do believe. They will rewrite history if allowed to continue unchallenged.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: favouriteslave

Wait, think about this for a minute. Her life was ruined 30 years ago.

Whoa, Nelly! Stop right there and think about what you just said.

Her life was ruined by being felt up? Even if every word she uttered was true (which would be a trick with the inconsistencies), she was not raped, was not disrobed, was not even kissed! I'm not defending the action if it happened; if so it was sexual assault... but ruined her life? That is one heck of a stretch. Maybe women shouldn't be allowed to stand in lines... think of the horror if someone brushed into them accidentally!

He's had a life of privilege. She renovated her house to have 2 front doors because she wanted more than one way to escape. Think about that!

I have. I would assume that her home was where she lived with her husband and children (assuming she had any). Is she that concerned her husband is going to rape her? Who else is living in that house that makes her so nervous that she wants a second front door so she can escape her primary safe space?

Is this woman a virgin? Is her marriage celibate?

You have NO IDEA how any type of assault whether consummated or not can affect a person. We'd never think about speaking ill of soldiers who have PTSD now would we?

And now we have the obligatory insult to the military. Are you actually equating getting groped to being shot at, tortured, watching people you are close with, who you eat with, sleep next to, and fight alongside get their heads blown off?

How dare you!

HOW DARE YOU!

If the FBI can clear his good name then things could look up for him. Maybe he should have drank less beer in his early years

No, regardless of what the FBI finds (which will doubtful be more than is already known; this is simply a delay tactic) his life is ruined... irreparably. There will always be those who ignore the FBI reports, ignore the Senate findings (as you do now), ignore anything in order to believe he is guilty of a horrendous crime. A man's entire life is gone, and you sit there behind a computer cheering for more.

Maybe someone should check out your early years. Maybe there's some things you did as a child that weren't proper. Maybe your life should be ruined, your career gone, your name blackened, everything you enjoyed taken from you, because of something you did while you were a child... maybe then you could understand both sides of the argument.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Who else is living in that house that makes her so nervous that she wants a second front door so she can escape her primary safe space?

TheRedneck

allow me to answer that.

her husband but along with him just a bunch of random google interns.
you know. living behind those 2 double blast steel encased cement doors for protection.

so at any point strange men. living in the house. with her.

edit on 30-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Well, here's an interesting tweet.

twitter.com...

Looks like someone unfavorable from Ford's past is going public, a female classmate from 1988.

And get this! She's the coauthor of Dan Borgino's newest book, Spygate.

Small freaking world.

This next week will be a # show for both Ford and Kavanaugh. We haven't even come close to hitting bottom.

And look at the comments on that feed

See if you look at fords life and dig up her being a drunk party animal, that proves nothing and is victim shaming

But we can hash every little detail of Kavanaughs life, and if we can prove he was a drunk that blacked out, that proves he may have committed this crime

The hypocrisy is astounding

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

pretty gross

So Kavanaugh's attack led her to become an alcoholic to deal with the trauma. That's sad.

On behalf of all sexual assault survivors who have ever had a fun night on the town with their friends, let me be the first to say🖕🏼

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
While falling asleep last night, I was mulling over the testimony and a couple things stuck out that I hadn't thought of before.

She was 15. Maybe 80-100 lbs? Kav played sports and worked out constantly. He may have been twice her size.
By Fords own admission, he was able to walk downstairs. So while drunk, not pass out drunk.

My first thought was that if he wanted to get her clothes off, there was nothing she could do about it, period. And her one piece bathing suit isn't a damned chastity belt...it would come off just as easily.
She said she screamed and fought to get away. When she did so, he covered her mouth with one hand and groped her with the other.
Had it went down that way, both of her hands would be free to hit him, scratch him....something.

Also, she said that Judge jumped on the bed and made them both fall off. I kept trying to picture how this would happen. I couldn't. Furthermore, why would Judge jump on the bed in the first place?? Was he jumping like a 5 yr old does, cheering or something? Was he doing cannon balls? Seems if Kav is as violent as people claim, he woulda beat the hell out of Judge for interfering while he's groping.

None of this part of her story seems to make sense, even if she's afraid for her life. However, Ford doesn't claim that she was ever threatened by anyone to keep quiet about the incident which also seems strange. In every true crime rape story I have read or watched...they all have that in common....the woman is told to be quiet or she'll die.
She's a skank who, IF her story is true, left her best friend in a house alone with two rapists. So either way, shes a piece of crap imo.
edit on 30-9-2018 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
While falling asleep last night, I was mulling over the testimony and a couple things stuck out that I hadn't thought of before.

She was 15. Maybe 80-100 lbs? Kav played sports and worked out constantly. He may have been twice her size.

dude worked out thrice a week
with Squee
he was probably jacked a #.

i dont pick on little things like she had free hands to scratch so why not and how would they fall off the bed if he jumped on it.

this is assuming it happened which i dont think it did

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
1982 is NOT the "mid-1980s".
..as Ford originally stated...before revising the date down.

WHY is this change important?

1.) It puts the alleged event into a possible time range able to include Kavanaugh.

2.) "1982" ALSO puts her at age 15...unable to legally drive herself.

Regarding that...
WHY is she unable to remember who drove her to and from the party?

BECAUSE the alleged event really DID happen in the MID 1980s (1984-1985-1986)...at a time WITHOUT Kavanaugh and when Ford actually HAD a drivers licence and was able to drive HERSELF to and from the party.

edit on 30-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

so at any point strange men. living in the house. with her.

I think you forgot a word...

so at any point strange men. living in the house. with her permission.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The devil is always in the details...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She also originally stated that this happened in her late teens.

13 to 15 is not late teens.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

I was listening to a pundit the other day and he brought up something that made me wonder.

The first time she said she told anyone was during the therapy. A lot of therapists use hypnosis, which is also not admissible in court. The reason is that during hypnosis, it is very easy for a subject to develop false memories of an event. In this case, she could have easily created a false memory of Kavanaugh being her attacker when in fact it was someone else at a later time.

I've also mentioned that she seemed to mention Judge a lot... even more than Kavanaugh. That makes me think she may have had a childhood crush on Judge, and if that were true, she could have been jealous of his best friend: Kavanaugh. I can easily see how a false memory could result from that: a shy girl with a crush on a guy, jealous of his best friend because he wasn't interested, being subjected to an attack later on, and then, years later under hypnosis, substituting the crush's best friend to help mentally hide the details that were most painful.

In any case, this would be the defense case lawyers salivate over... so many potential discrepancies and sources of reasonable doubt that anyone could win the case.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: IAMTAT

She also originally stated that this happened in her late teens.

13 to 15 is not late teens.

She OBVIOUSLY read Mark Judge's book (or was made aware of it)...where, in it, he writes he worked @ SAFEWAY in the summer of 1982.

Whatever happened to Ford (IF something happened), happened in '84/'85/'86...NOT 1982 (when she was not old enough to drive herself to/from a party)...and whatever DID occur (if anything), did not include Judge and Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
WARNING: I am about to drop a logic bomb.

Ford has gone through undergrade, graduate and doctoral programs in psychology. She has had numerous classmates and professors along the way. Identifying symptoms and traits of behavior of victims had to have been part of the program along the way.

How is it that no one, not a single person along the way, never noticed and/or initiated any sort of discussion prior to her admission of speaking with a couples therapist in 2012?

Honestly, you cannot misspeak or give an odd turn of a phase without it ending up in a discussion. Professionals have their minds tuned to such things. In the 1980’s, Montgomery County’s Narcotics Officers spent several months trying to identify what a “chill pill” was before finally accepting it was slang.

This never came up in workshop sessions, especially at the undergrad level? With several dozens of people involved?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Ford has gone through undergrade, graduate and doctoral programs in psychology. She has had numerous classmates and professors along the way. Identifying symptoms and traits of behavior of victims had to have been part of the program along the way.

How is it that no one, not a single person along the way, never noticed and/or initiated any sort of discussion prior to her admission of speaking with a couples therapist in 2012?

Honestly, you cannot misspeak or give an odd turn of a phase without it ending up in a discussion. Professionals have their minds tuned to such things. In the 1980’s, Montgomery County’s Narcotics Officers spent several months trying to identify what a “chill pill” was before finally accepting it was slang.

This never came up in workshop sessions, especially at the undergrad level? With several dozens of people involved?

We DO know that Ford has been asked to contribute extensively to research papers on bipolar disorder.
For some reason, she appears to be an expert on the subject.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I think that is part of why some are saying she may not actually have the credentials she claims. The school she is supposed to teach at scrubbed her title and it just says Affiliate or something similar now. She is also not listed in the registry for doctors/psychologists in CA which is a mandatory requirement in order to be able to publicly call yourself such.

Something is REALLY off here.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
As an Architectural designer, I'm trying to visualize the hallway & bedroom floorplan. Ford says she was pushed from the hallway at bathroom all the way into a bedroom landing on a bed. ONE PUSH sends her from a hallway all the way into a room and onto the bed. WoW...that's some kinna push right there. In any case, that single push would total about 15' or more.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Five feet minimum. Bed is three feet inside the door. Two feet from middle of hallway. Assuming the bathroom door was directly opposite of bedroom door and the bed is very close to the door.

But 15 feet is three yards, easy to imagine push if you played football and she weighed around 100 lbs.

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join