It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Your dim your could be MIN. OK...I was a bit generous so lets MAX at 12'.

3' hallway to bedroom door
3' bedroom door to inside bedroom
3' inside bedroom to bed
3' onto bed

Ford would have been pushed several times. If pushed so hard to go this distance, she would have fallen down. How does she then get pushed off the floor and up onto a bed? What I'm trying to show here is that she didn't get pushed from a hallway all the way into a bedroom and onto a bed in a single push. I think (?) this is what Ford stated...a single push.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

3' inside bedroom to bed
3' onto bed

Ford would have been pushed several times. If pushed so hard to go this distance, she would have fallen down. How does she then get pushed off the floor and up onto a bed? What I'm trying to show here is that she didn't get pushed from a hallway all the way into a bedroom and onto a bed in a single push. I think (?) this is what Ford stated...a single push.

She can't remember what she did last week much less 1 month, 7 years, 36 years ago... The inconsistencies are mind blowing.

Seems all three would have been the first time in that house...who the hell goes in to bedroom to mess around in a house that is either not yours or not the house of like your best friend...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

The push could have been more than a sudden push... it's quite believable that it was a guided push through the door onto the bed.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TinySickTears

every 2 story house i have been in has had a bathroom on the upper level only and maybe a half in the basement level. not the main 1st floor level.

having said that i am more a hood type ohio dude so its not like i have been in a lot of nice #.

i just dont think it is a discrepancy

I don't know. Every 2 story house I have seen has a 1/2 bathroom on the first floor. I have a 3 story where the 2nd story is actually the main and I have a 1/2 bathroom and a full one down stairs. Top floor is two full, but when we have a party we typically keep bedroom doors locked since we do not want kids etc going in what is considered private areas.

thats fine

what i am telling you is they exist without them on the first level. my mother lived in one for 20 years. i lived there a lot of years and it sucked having to walk up or down to go to the bathroom

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Can anyone please tell me what those terms, "boofing" and "Devil's triangle" really MEANT in the 1980's? Not now that Google has scrubbed any other definition other than what the Dems and leftists claim the terms mean.

I graduated HS in 84 and went to my share of drunken parties in upper middle class suburban homes. Never heard either therm ever used.

I keep asking my friends on facebook and no one seems to know what the hell those terms mean or remembers using them.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

One of the reasons the Democrats sat on Christine Blasey Ford's letter for so long is because they needed the time to erase everything about her from the internet.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: IAMTAT

One of the reasons the Democrats sat on Christine Blasey Ford's letter for so long is because they needed the time to erase everything about her from the internet.

Yes, that and no one better DARE question her yearbook posts or her drinking history. That would be bullying the victim.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
WOMEN SCREAMING AT FLAKE IN ELEVATOR Were Soros-Funded Astroturfed Activist Leaders! — NOT VICTIMS

Probably from the same fund as those that dogged Ted Cruz and his family at dinner.

Just like Christine Ford's lawyers are also Soros lawyers!
edit on 30-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I dont know about boofing as I'm a kayaker and that term is used to denote the action of keeping the head of your kayake above water when going over a small fall...

However, devils triangle, notably in the Northeast states, was a drinking game using 3 clear liquids, typically water, vodka, and a grain alcohol like everclear. Played mostly like quarters except the one who makes it is designated as the devil for that round and picks which shots the other 2 take. The leftover is put in a collection that gets filled(and eventually drank)

A2D
edit on 30-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Devils triangle, if I remember correctly, was a drinking game supposedly, though I never heard it called that...far as that goes, I've never heard of a threesome of two male and a female called that, either.

As for "boof" "boofing"--never heard farts called that. Could be a regional thing, or even a particular school thing. Don't know.

Glad I could confuse you further...

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Most Democrats will believe Ford, because that's who they want to believe. Most Republicans will believe Kavanaugh because that is who they want to believe. Most from both parties will always believe what they are told to believe on any issue. Members of both parties will even go so far as to aggressively argue they are right, whether they actually know or not. Both sides will just parrot what they are told.

I find that truly sad. The only honest opinion right now would be "I don't know who is telling the truth", but when it comes to politics there just are not that many honest people out there. If their side wins, they could care less about truth, which is why we are so easy to manipulate.

I would suggest that everyone, on both sides, who right now claim to know the truth, do not. People lie to themselves so easily it is no wonder we have the people in office we have now.
edit on 9/30/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Ford's testimony is constantly changing, politically convenient, and full of holes.

I have no time machine, only the preponderance of the evidence.
edit on 30-9-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think you're mixing up "believing kavanaugh" with presuming innocence.

Do I believe Kav never blacked out? Nope. If he partied like most teenagers in the 80s he most assuredly did at some point.
Do I believe the "Bart O'Kavanaugh" reference in Judges book was about Brett? Yes. I believe so.

Even with these and other numerous small holes in his testimony, I still presume he is innocent. Nothing of substance has been brought up to prove otherwise.

A2D

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So far digging into things it isn't looking good for Christine Ford.

• Not really a pychologist, at least not one registered in CA!
• No corroboration about incident from lifelong close friends or those named by her.
• Door story doesn't check out since the door construction was done far earlier than her therapy session.
• Using Soros lawyers.
• Records wiped from the internet including social media to hide things.
• 100% sure it's Brett despite she can't even remember who drove her to and from this supposed party.

I'm sure I missed more, but do you see? Kavanaugh's ex-girlfriends are all in support of him. Soros has vowed to derail Trump and since his lawyers are involved, you can be sure this is his handiwork.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

what i am telling you is they exist without them on the first level. my mother lived in one for 20 years. i lived there a lot of years and it sucked having to walk up or down to go to the bathroom

I'm assuming it was an older house... I can see that.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Boofing is farting. I can show 10 year old posts saying so.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

I dont know about boofing as I'm a kayaker and that term is used to denote the action of keeping the head of your kayake above water when going over a small fall...

However, devils triangle, notably in the Northeast states, was a drinking game using 3 clear liquids, typically water, vodka, and a grain alcohol like everclear. Played mostly like quarters except the one who makes it is designated as the devil for that round and picks which shots the other 2 take. The leftover is put in a collection that gets filled(and eventually drank)

A2D

Hi, thanks for the answer. So, you know that Devil's Triangle drinking game first hand? Because I already know what the internet claims that it means vs. what BK claims it meant.

I don't remember that drinking game. But everyone played quarters.

And kids were having all kinda of sex in HS (not me I was scared of my own shadow in HS) but I never heard of any gang bangs or drugging punch and threesomes. I didn't hear about any of that junk until the 90s when I was well into my 20s. And I hanged out with partiers of all sorts.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: seagull

Boofing is farting. I can show 10 year old posts saying so.

Can you please? I like to know what I'm talking about when I defend a person. And I have seen a whole bunch of facebook leftes who are my "friends" posting how BK is a big liar because of those two terms.

and I can't say anything since I don't know what the hell they mean and I had not head them used in the 80s

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CADpro

3' inside bedroom to bed
3' onto bed

She can't remember what she did last week much less 1 month, 7 years, 36 years ago... The inconsistencies are mind blowing.

Seems all three would have been the first time in that house...who the hell goes in to bedroom to mess around in a house that is either not yours or not the house of like your best friend...

im with you on this, ive been watching her testimony so many times and cant understand why would she need to look at papers in front of her when asked questions about things that happened less than two months ago like the polygraph and who consulted her to take one ( when the creepy lawyer stopped her from answering ) and the time of the polygraph, i mean lots of things not just that.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
One of the things I find suspicious is she knows she only had one beer

So she doesn’t know who drove her there, who drive her home, she has changed her story about how many people are there, about hearing the people talk downstairs, and about when this happened (mid 80s vs 82)

Despite all of that, she is absolutely certain she only had one beer

That seems sketchy to me

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join