It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

I wonder who the woman is off Ford's right shoulder.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
a reply to: kyosuke

I wonder who the woman is off Ford's right shoulder.

An attorney named Lisa Banks.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Is THIS for REAL?

“I’ve got to find a way to snatch that snatch.
The best thing for that girl would to be tied down and screwed.”

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

"Women for Kavanaugh" ... ?

When will these wealthy white men realize women aren't their property to do with as they please? And why are these women offering themselves up to hin?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Kool.

8 or 9 people without mental problems !!!!

😎

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
And why are these women offering themselves up to hin?

hahahahahahahah

pretty finny that this is what you see

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The most amazing thing about all of this is that somehow, despite the numerous women he allegedly assaulted, he only assaulted democrats...

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The most amazing thing about all of this is that somehow, despite the numerous women he allegedly assaulted, he only assaulted democrats...

come on man

he asked political affiliation before putting it in
obviously

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: favouriteslave

Well if this jumbled up mess of thought is your idea of a voice of reason then to be honest I think you would be hard pressed to find reason just about anywhere, not just here.

Independent of that the most disturbing part of your rant is the general theme of what is good for the party is more important than what is good for the country. That really is what the main concern is for me. That is because history is rampant with countries that had "parties" or groups that ran their states, in opposition to other groups that put party ahead of country. The common path being that the party "a" begins to think themselves superior to party "b", thus worth more than party b and therefore obligated to retain power at all cost, for the good of the party.

This is beginning to play out when you see people begin to chip away at the moral norms and institutional processes for the sake of the party retaining power. When the good of the party must preserved at the integrity of the state and the party begins to congeal there power, well then the problems really begin.

Now you have a division, party a and party b, with let us say party a in charge of the state, being morally superior to party b, and of course threatened by party b. So of course party a begins to form a ruling class, so that they can take care of the misguided party b and ensure that party b members lives a wholesome and productive life congruent to their class.

While you may be independent, that fact that you really only see two groups with one being outrageously superior to the other to the point that one can do no good and one can do no wrong, well seriously that is a very decisive thought process and creates an environment ripe for abuse of one group of another.

As for the other issues, just a quick note, as far as I know, for the last few years, up to date:

number of pussy's grabbed in whitehouse :0
number of rapes in whitehouse: 0
number of violent domestic attacks in whitehouse: 0

number of rapes commited by Clarence Thomas since being appointed to the supreme court: 0

cannot be honestly sure if all those numbers would be zero for congress and senate, although judging by the sexual misconduct slush fund I am going to guess there numbers are greater than 0 on a few of those.

and yes to be honest I would much rather take my chances with trump grabbing my pussy or an alleged rapist or even an actual rapist then to allow for a party of country group to take hold of my government.

To the point about the Ford vs Kavanaugh emotional response to questions difference. To be honest they would need to have been provided the same set of questions and circumstance to make that comparison. To suggest that someone being questioned about a traumatic event in their life by a kind and compassionate review board should have the same emotional response as someone accused of rape because they happened to have been nominated for the supreme court, well again you did say this entire thread contained no reason so I guess I really don't know what I expected to accomplish here, so I will just leave this one.

To the all avenues exhausted before he can be approved, that is of course impossible, there is an infinite number of avenues, none of which end, so again I hit your reason wall and am beginning to understand why you are struggling so hard to find reason. To be honest I am concerned for you and hope that at some point in time you are able to find reason in some of the ideals written in these pages, certainly not all of them though, defiantly not mine.

Okay I think I met my goal of words so I will stop for now. For anyone still reading this, you are a real sport thank you.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

When will these wealthy white men realize women aren't their property to do with as they please? And why are these women offering themselves up to hin?

That's a good question to ask Bill Clinton.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
From the hearing:

GRAHAM:
Here’s my understanding, if you lived a good life people would recognize it, like the American Bar Association has

KAVANAUGH: For 12 years, everyone who has appeared before me on the D.C. Circuit has praised my judicial temperament. That’s why I have the well unanimous, well qualified rating from the American Bar Association

Last Night:

The American Bar Association called Thursday evening for postponing a vote on Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court until sexual assault allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford and others are investigated by the F.B.I.
www.nytimes.com...

It seems that everyone at the Bar Association does not agree with the letter sent by Robert Carlson. The "The Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary" disagrees, and appears to call out Carlson's opinion as partisan, while assuring that their decisions are non-partisan.

I wonder if the NY Times will report on this letter:

Dear Chairman Grassley and Ranking Member Feinstein:

The correspondence by Robert Carlson, President of the American Bar Association, of September 27, 2018, was not received by the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary prior to its issuance. The Standing Committee on the Federal Judiciary acts independently of ABA leadership.

The Committee conducts non-partisan, non-ideological, and confidential peer review of federal judicial nominees. The ABA’s rating for Judge Kavanaugh is not affected by Mr. Carlson’s letter.

link

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Robert M Carlson, head of the ABA, is probably a Democrat from this donations to Jon Testor.

It's not much of a donation, but it shows you his political leanings in Big Sky Country.

Open Secrets of his Donations.

edit on 29-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Awesome find!

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is THIS for REAL?

“I’ve got to find a way to snatch that snatch.
The best thing for that girl would to be tied down and screwed.”

twitter.com...

IMO, Corey Booker is unhinged. He has those same eyes that so many lefty loonies have, and when he starts talking, he can't stop. He was an embarrassment at the hearings, and I look for him to be removed from that committee.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well, here's an interesting tweet.

twitter.com...

Looks like someone unfavorable from Ford's past is going public, a female classmate from 1988.

And get this! She's the coauthor of Dan Borgino's newest book, Spygate.

Small freaking world.

This next week will be a # show for both Ford and Kavanaugh. We haven't even come close to hitting bottom.

edit on 30-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: favouriteslave
Kavanaugh himself has stated how good of a tool polygraphs tests are to determine credibility but for her apparently, they are not useful? I see how that works.

Her statement that she made for the polygraph said there 4 boys and a couple of girls at the party.

So who are these other girls that were there and why is she now lying about them being there? She now says there was only 1 other girl there.

Look at her polygraph test and you will see why it's worthless, all she had to do was say no twice. They could have asked her if she was born on Earth, said no, and passed.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: favouriteslave
Kavanaugh himself has stated how good of a tool polygraphs tests are to determine credibility but for her apparently, they are not useful? I see how that works.

Her statement that she made for the polygraph said there 4 boys and a couple of girls at the party.

So who are these other girls that were there and why is she now lying about them being there? She now says there was only 1 other girl there.

Look at her polygraph test and you will see why it's worthless, all she had to do was say no twice. They could have asked her if she was born on Earth, said no, and passed.

No way Favoriteslave cares but I agree with you.

Slaves partisanship should stop, as it does for most of us, when laws are blatantly broken. But now we clearly see there are those expecting to be overlooked if you are at some certain level. The not so secret cabal that looks so Marxist are exposing themselves more.

We have a coup against the COTUS and Bill of Rights, therefore the Republic.

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join