It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DanDanDat
With my tinfoil hat on ... the person(s) I'd like to hear more about/from are the "friends on the beach" ... I think they are the leaver that can blow this whole thing wide open.

Yeah...that was really odd. She names everyone else except her "beach friends" and the boyfriend that supposedly introduced her to Kav....

Isn't that same 'boyfriend' the Kavanaugh lookalike that says he was the person who told the committee he was really responsible?

It's the guy that Whelan found, but I dont know if he is the same one that said he was the assaulter.

Personally I think her story is a combination of multiple stories.

I think she has major psychological issues and has had a particular story in her head to be a sympathy victim.

She was either used or was politically motivated to do this. Her testimony today showed that.

Her husband said in an interview that Christine left Maryland and doesn't have much contact with her parents because she felt "they didn't show her the respect and attention she deserved."

When she claimed the most traumatic thing during the entire supposed incident was being laughed at by the two boys I knew then she was the type that was more traumatized by an embarrassment than any assualt she may or may not have had.

I'm a woman and I can tell you that most women can spot a manipulative woman a mile away. She is manipulative and she is vindictive when she isn't getting the attention she thinks she deserves or feels she isn't respected.

I agree. I read somewhere that her parents were diehard Republicans as well. I find it odd that they have not come up in this whole charade at all.

My folks would be backing me 100%....probably even regardless of my being guilty or not....just to be supportive.

I have heard about Kavs mom in the news...not his dad but likely because she was a Judge as well.

I actually believe her friend, Keyser, knows she is full of $hit which is why her statement was what it was....and why Ford alluded to Keyser having "health" issues but more alluding to mental health in the way she described it.

Her story was just off....

link   
He said ..... She said ...With Kavanaugh having 50 billion light years of credibly over top this woman....1 woman verse nearly 70 women and 100s more women.....And men.....You don’t get to be nominated to the Supreme Court unless you have mountains of credibility and countless investigations on you....You have to be a member of The Federalist Society and do good to help people....

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Thomas Wictor on what Allyssa Milano was up to today (at Fiendstien's invite):
twitter.com...

That is absolutely crazy. She was filming the layout of the place and sending it to someone? Then creating a distraction by standing up and screaming, holding a sign? Was someone going to harm him?

That woman is seriously mental. And I used to like her!

she was absolutely up to something......only question is what? what possible purpose could she have for broadcasting the dimensions of the room from behind, AND sending that to someone else yet unknown......

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So how long do we find out she does not have two front doors?

Why would you need two front doors anyway? Homes BY CODE must have more than one door. So she would have had a front door and a back door at least! What sense does a second front door make?
That story of wanting two front doors is so odd that it sounds like she is covering up for something.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

twitter.com...

That is absolutely crazy. She was filming the layout of the place and sending it to someone? Then creating a distraction by standing up and screaming, holding a sign? Was someone going to harm him?

Read through this Twitter thread.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
He said ..... She said ...With Kavanaugh having 50 billion light years of credibly over top this woman....1 woman verse nearly 70 women and 100s more women.....And men.....You don’t get to be nominated to the Supreme Court unless you have mountains of credibility and countless investigations on you....You have to be a member of The Federalist Society and do good to help people....

Oh...you can bet your house that 6 FBI background investigations would have turned this up.

That was what really got me....I have had 2 done on me and was shocked at some of the people they spoke with. I did a FOIA request on them to find out what was in my FBI file....it is pretty insane. And I am a nobody compared to a Federal Judge....I mean a literal nobody.

The fact people think that anything he is accused of is true is laughable to me.

The FBI literally finds everything.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

Why would you need two front doors anyway? Homes BY CODE must have more than one door. So she would have had a front door and a back door at least! What sense does a second front door make?
That story of wanting two front doors is so odd that it sounds like she is covering up for something.

She houses Google interns.

They most likely have their own entrance.

BUT I saw a picture of her house yesterday without 2 front doors. No idea when it was taken.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

My guess is she actually does but it is really for the Google folks she said she houses to have a separate entrance....not because she is traumatized.

Having a second entrance for a "renter" isnt that odd.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

BUT I saw a picture of her house yesterday without 2 front doors. No idea when it was taken.

Hmmm..Maybe they put in a second door so they could rent out space to the interns and they don't want the City to find out. Illegal subletting?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

I found a permit was pulled in 2007 but she states while remodeling in 2012 it came up in couples therapy. As to why having two doors. It sounds like a mother in law suite. Cause if I remember correctly I heard something about goggle interns. I think my research is on page 135. Plus the video link of her saying why and when.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Hmmm..Maybe they put in a second door so they could rent out space to the interns and they don't want the City to find out. Illegal subletting?

HAHA I saw someone looking through code enforcement records to see if they could figure out when she had the door installed.

People can't hide much in the age of the Internet.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

HAHA I saw someone looking through code enforcement records to see if they could figure out when she had the door installed.

People can't hide much in the age of the Internet.

Folks have no idea what you can find in public records for property taxes and other stuff. I do quite a bit of work for some attorneys on background info for people in GA....the most common question I get is "how did you get my number"....LoL.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think her family and most of her childhood friends realize she had mental problems and they just can't vouch for anything she says. You are right, It was claimed in the interview that she didn't get along with her mother because they had different politics.

Kavs mom and dad were both there today.

It was despicable the way she hinted about Keyser. Ford probably thinks anyone who doesn't back her 100% must be mental. Considering Ford is a psychologist she sure seems to be unable to understand her own problems and at least normalize them for the few hours in front of the cameras.

Sadly, it will a long time before anyone can come forward with stories about what Ford's problem is and not suffer a huge backlash.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Basically we are tearing this country apart over abortion anyways......Why is it so hard to allow liberals to fund their abortions and let conservatives to stop paying for them......Laughable anymore to watch this madness...How Kavanaugh would ever be accused and taken seriously by this woman proves how bizarre this country has turned into.
edit on 27-9-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Proof ?

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Exactly! I had a TS clearance in the service. I was talking to friends later and they said that two FBI agents interviewed them asking about me, my character and friends. The FBI agents even interviewed one of my HS teachers.

link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
a reply to: TheRedneck
I have had the same thought about Judge as well; she said she said hi to him at the supermarket he worked at 1 week after the assault. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Not only that, but she beelined it to his section of the store to talk to him.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Another kinda crazy thing....if you're a Ford supporter....why was her family not there to support her?

Kavs parents were there in court. His wife was right behind him.

Where was Fords family? Her own husband didnt even go. That is crazy to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well my wife was at one time a city clerk so I am rather familiar with pulling permits and code enforcement. We had those discussions ALL the time.
So its possible that you can pull a permit and let it sit for a couple of years before you do the work, but that is rather odd and would raise some questions from City hall. Work can be done with out the permit but if you are doing work on the exterior of your home to add a second door, then that would indicate additional people living in the home and would more than likely cause some property tax questions and potential income tax as well if she is housing people (maybe getting additional rent that is not reported) and potentially counting the space as a tax deduction.

Thinking through it I could see her wanting to explain that because the media was outside of her home and taking photos. She may not have wanted that to come to the attention of someone at the City.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

twitter.com...

she was absolutely up to something......only question is what? what possible purpose could she have for broadcasting the dimensions of the room from behind, AND sending that to someone else yet unknown......

I think she was having someone watching it on TV make sure she would be in the shot when she did something. She needed to know where the cameras were actually focusing nin relationship to her.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join