It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DanDanDat
With my tinfoil hat on ... the person(s) I'd like to hear more about/from are the "friends on the beach" ... I think they are the leaver that can blow this whole thing wide open.

Yeah...that was really odd. She names everyone else except her "beach friends" and the boyfriend that supposedly introduced her to Kav....

Isn't that same 'boyfriend' the Kavanaugh lookalike that says he was the person who told the committee he was really responsible?

It's the guy that Whelan found, but I dont know if he is the same one that said he was the assaulter.

Personally I think her story is a combination of multiple stories.

I think she has major psychological issues and has had a particular story in her head to be a sympathy victim.

She was either used or was politically motivated to do this. Her testimony today showed that.
edit on 9/27/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

With my tinfoil hat on ... the person(s) I'd like to hear more about/from are the "friends on the beach" ... I think they are the leaver that can blow this whole thing wide open.

Yeah...that was really odd. She names everyone else except her "beach friends" and the boyfriend that supposedly introduced her to Kav....

Tinfoil hat on ...

It's not really in dispute that Ford clearly suffers from some mental disorder. If there is any credibility to the idea that she was sexually assaulted and that it was not Kavanaugh; is it possible that these "friends on the beach" who convinced her to come forward did more than just lend emotional support?

And its not just the "friends on the beach"; the way she kept psycho analyzing herself didnt sound right.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Beach friends scoop here:
Santa Cruz Sentinel

Gensheimer, a recently retired photographer with the Bay Area News Group, said he became friends with Blasey Ford about eight years ago while their kids participated in the Santa Cruz State Junior Lifeguard program. Gensheimer would swim around the end of the pier, he said, while Blasey Ford would paddle her surfboard nearby. “She would be my shark spotter,” he said. His son didn’t participate this summer, but Gensheimer stopped by in July to meet with Blasey Ford and their other friend in Capitola for lunch.

edit on 27-9-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I watches the hearings and this is what I got:

The only real victim here today is the Truth. Neither of the political parties, not the Republicans nor the Democrats, were wanting the truth. They used this as political fodder, with a branch of the federal government that should never, ever be made political at all. It should have been handled with far more discretion and in a solemn nature.

This political mess, that we have now, started this way: Joe Biden, tried to slow, if not stop a process, and the Republicans set on it. Then McConell, took it to the next level, during 2015/2016. Now the Democrats are exploiting a door that should not have never been opened in the first place, and now it has become the precedent in the Senate.

The way that this should have been handled, is that the first time any Senator heard about a potential crime, the confirmation should have been paused, the FBI brought in to investigate, the findings brought back to the committee, and then witnesses brought in, interviewed. All of that in private, and the final hearing before the final vote, being public, with the understanding that all records would become public for the people to read and look at.

There will be fallout, that is going to be far worse for the country and especially for women for years to come. The first is that this is going to politicize the judicial branch of the government. If a judge is political, then how can there ever be justice? The other is for the victims of sexual assault, it opens a door where some may question if they are or are not telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Tinfoil hat on ...

It's not really in dispute that Ford clearly suffers from some mental disorder. If there is any credibility to the idea that she was sexually assaulted and that it was not Kavanaugh; is it possible that these "friends on the beach" who convinced her to come forward did more than just lend emotional support?

And its not just the "friends on the beach"; the way she kept psycho analyzing herself didnt sound right.

Yeah...Indellible in the hippocampus....what?

I know a lot of doctors...grew up with them....always around them, etc....never have I heard one speak like that.

She was asked what the most memorable thing was and her answer was "Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter".

What is odd is she never said "his face" or "his smell"....I mean smell is the sense that is most tied to memory....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
The first is that this is going to politicize the judicial branch of the government.

Sorry, but that train has already sailed.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
At what point do you not call a farce though?

"Ok , so he molested, and sexually assaulted ALLLLLLL these people, and NO one.........not ONE.......reported it to police?"

no thats not what will happen...........what will happen is he gets confirmed friday.

And over the weekend......the left completely loses their sht, people are harassed, Antifa goes on a rampage, women put vaginas on their heads and scream at the sky, dogs and cats, living together.......total anarchy......

And then.....since this no longer works.......it will get worse........no longer does slander do the job.........

Hint, Nudge, Shove..........

Sol Alinsky.......whats the next step?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Either way, you got bigger problems if you have to go to therapy to discuss why you need 2 front doors.

I think anyone who watched her testimony with an open mind came away with that conclusion. After all, she testified that this one incident she related was responsible for her poor academic performance throughout high school. What? Even if everything had happened as she claimed, she was not raped, was not disrobed, was not even kissed against her will. It would have been sexual assault, yes, but one of the least heinous varieties. For that to be responsible for a lack of academic performance spanning years is... well... ludicrous.

That's not to say she doesn't believe all that. Only that it indicates a poor grasp of reality.

To be honest, my wife and I were discussing this mess a while ago and we came up with a possible theory: given the number of times Ford mentioned Judge, we were wondering if she hadn't had a crush on Judge during that time frame. The accusations against his best friend could be a mechanism for getting revenge on him for not returning her affections (which incidentally, Judge might not have even noticed). She could, given her loose grasp of reality, actually believe her story, even though it was originally concocted in her subconscious.

I don't know... that's pretty wild speculation, but it is far from impossible, as are a cornucopia of different things that could have happened. I doubt we'll ever know for sure, but I am sincere when I say I hope Dr. Ford finds peace.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sounds more plausible than the D- OS.

A2D

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Same with the Trump accusers..no police reports filed. 100% Total absolute liars.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

My thoughts on how this story came to her are very similar.

That and she was apparently trying to save a marriage....

I'd bet she divorces fairly soon...just a hunch.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I would never underestimate the power of sexual assault. It destroys lives far more often than not and in too many cases ends up being a case of long, drawn-out, excruciating homicide as victims destroy themselves.

Likewise, I think it's hazardous to theorize too creatively about Dr. Ford's motivations. At this point, I'm not sure they are clear even to her -- aside from seeing to it that Brett Kavanaugh is not confirmed for the Supreme Court, of course.

edit on 9/27/2018 by Majic because: (A clarification on what I meant by homicide.)

link   
I have had the same thought about Judge as well; she said she said hi to him at the supermarket he worked at 1 week after the assault. It doesn't make any sense at all.

link   
I didn't watch the whole nine hours but I did see quite a bit and I came away from it with three strong feelings about it.

One is that both sides, while assuring the viewing audience that this is not a political vehicle but rather a process to determine the viability of a SC candidate, would upon making that statement proceed to do nothing but make it political with a few vague references to an event that allegedly happened nearly 40 years ago. I call BS. While this may well be a process to determine the viability of a SC candidate it is, ashamedly, most definitely a political vehicle as well.

Second is that the accuser, while dutifully trying to appear as though she was holding back tears, simply did not come across as credible to me. There were times when she came across like a child playing the feel sorry for me game to get an extra scoop of ice cream for dessert.

Third was the dems who seemed to be trying so hard to find a word in a yearbook or a scribble on a calendar, anything, they could portray as some kind of sexual binge drinking predatory secret code language that they ended up looking like buffoons and seemed quite comfortable in that role.

"Boof, boff, how do you pronounce that?"
"Boof."
"And what does that mean?"
"It refers to flatulence. We were fifteen. We thought it was funny."

"The words, "Who won that game anyway" appear on your calendar on a date for a party at a baseball game. Could a person conclude that your inability to remember who won the game was the result of an alcohol induced lapse of memory?"

"The baseball game was just a reason to have the party. We weren't watching the game, we were hanging out with our friends."

"But it could indicate an alcohol induced lapse of memory....it sure sounds like it to me."

(not word for word but you get the picture)

Is this really what these people get paid to do? If it is, I want a freakin' refund...

link   

Tinfoil hat on ...

Yeah...Indellible in the hippocampus....what?

I know a lot of doctors...grew up with them....always around them, etc....never have I heard one speak like that.

She was asked what the most memorable thing was and her answer was "Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter".

What is odd is she never said "his face" or "his smell"....I mean smell is the sense that is most tied to memory....

I found that to be rather odd as well. It just didn't sound like a normal phrasing even for a pretentious professor. Almost like she was specifically making mention of it.
Okay here is MY tinfoil hat.
What if she said that to trigger people to do google searches on it. Then her friends at google pull some search weighting to place some specific results for people to find on that search?

Might go google that to see what comes up.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I believe this point was brought up multiple times.

This could have been handled privately, investigated privately, and there was plenty of time because on member of the committee had the allegations since early July and carried on through the process without sharing any hint of them to anyone until they got mysteriously "leaked" at the most damaging time to become public and derail the private process that should have taken place.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Isn't that same 'boyfriend' the Kavanaugh lookalike that says he was the person who told the committee he was really responsible?

It's the guy that Whelan found, but I dont know if he is the same one that said he was the assaulter.

Personally I think her story is a combination of multiple stories.

I think she has major psychological issues and has had a particular story in her head to be a sympathy victim.

She was either used or was politically motivated to do this. Her testimony today showed that.

Her husband said in an interview that Christine left Maryland and doesn't have much contact with her parents because she felt "they didn't show her the respect and attention she deserved."

When she claimed the most traumatic thing during the entire supposed incident was being laughed at by the two boys I knew then she was the type that was more traumatized by an embarrassment than any assualt she may or may not have had.

I'm a woman and I can tell you that most women can spot a manipulative woman a mile away. She is manipulative and she is vindictive when she isn't getting the attention she thinks she deserves or feels she isn't respected.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
At what point do you not call a farce though?

"Ok , so he molested, and sexually assaulted ALLLLLLL these people, and NO one.........not ONE.......reported it to police?"

no thats not what will happen...........what will happen is he gets confirmed friday.

And over the weekend......the left completely loses their sht, people are harassed, Antifa goes on a rampage, women put vaginas on their heads and scream at the sky, dogs and cats, living together.......total anarchy......

And then.....since this no longer works.......it will get worse........no longer does slander do the job.........

Hint, Nudge, Shove..........

Sol Alinsky.......whats the next step?

THAT is a very good question. this was their big gun, so to speak. if this does not work, what are they left with? I shudder to think of the options.......
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago27p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Thomas Wictor on what Allyssa Milano was up to today (at Fiendstien's invite):
twitter.com...

That is absolutely crazy. She was filming the layout of the place and sending it to someone? Then creating a distraction by standing up and screaming, holding a sign? Was someone going to harm him?

That woman is seriously mental. And I used to like her!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So, reality is maybe what you convince yourself it to be in this case?

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join