It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

And then.....since this no longer works.......it will get worse........no longer does slander do the job.........

Hint, Nudge, Shove..........

Sol Alinsky.......whats the next step?

That's the truly scary part.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He already had six, and I dont know anyone insane enough to ask for the FBI to investigate themselves....that's just asinine.

If the idiotic suggestion that the FBI investigate this 36 yr. old touchy feely teenage party incident, will they also have to delve into this Ford woman and her background and do a current evaluation of this woman's mental and psychological state? Because if they can, I bet there are some things about her that she may not want out in the open.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Totally agree. She was strangely calm. Really came off as a young naive person who didn’t grasp the weight of what was happening. The flying excuse really stuck out when, the albeit ineffective independent prosecutor pressed her to admit she regularly flies all over the world. Hmm..not adding up. She came across as really, IMO, TOO likeable and calm for the gravity of the accusation and still extremely disturbed by it. But everyone is different, so I agree, maybe/probably something DID happen to her. BK was just way more convincing.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Another thing that really seemed off to me was the fact her glasses were super smudged and her hair was literally in her right eye for a good while during her testimony....

Now I wear glasses for certain things and having them smudged is really annoying. I would think that her attorneys would have told her to clean them a bit.

Then, her hair in her eye without seemingly noticing for about 10 min....that is just off. It sat like this, curled around her glasses for a while.

That is some odd $hit to me....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: valve

Totally agree. She was strangely calm. Really came off as a young naive person who didn’t grasp the weight of what was happening. The flying excuse really stuck out when, the albeit ineffective independent prosecutor pressed her to admit she regularly flies all over the world. Hmm..not adding up. She came across as really, IMO, TOO likeable and calm for the gravity of the accusation and still extremely disturbed by it. But everyone is different, so I agree, maybe/probably something DID happen to her. BK was just way more convincing.

I am pretty sure she was on some type of anxiety med. She was just really off.

I understand people want to believe her and whatever media is saying she seemed credible....but to me she did not seem like that at all.

She seemed to possibly believe what she was saying at certain points, but not that the story as a whole was true.....

I think her friend Keyser needs to be questioned personally...doubt it will happen, but I believe she knows more based on her statement and her unwillingness to testify under oath.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
I realize that not everyone agrees, but I think Kamala Harris's question was very telling. The idea of him not watching Ford's testimony, if he is innocent, is unbelievable.

Everyone is playing hardball on this confirmation so I hope that the allegations of Julie Swetnick result in rape charges against him in Maryland. They can't come soon enough, if they are coming. If he is appointed, the pressure to squash them will be tremendous.

Wow you hope a lunatic with no corroborating evidence results in rape charges against and innocent man?

You are sick.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This lady was a bad actor and a train wreck. Anyone that even remotely believed her has probably sent money to a Nigerian Prince. Baby talk and fake cry one minute, trying to be cute and giggling with the prosecutor the next. Couldn't even manufacture fake tears to go with the cry. Didn't remember who took her home after such a traumatic event, but knows 100% it was BK? Where was her family? Her husband wouldn't even come and support her? This lady has a PHD but comes off like she cant even butter her own toast. This was ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

When she returned from the long break, her hair was all messed up like she had been napping or something. Everybody that questioned her treated her with kid gloves, imo. I think maybe they knew she was prepared to break down and nobody wanted that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
WE HAVE THE VOTES!

townhall.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: favouriteslave
Shame on all of you. If you've never been a victim you would not know what it's like and what you can and can't remember. I was 3-5. It took me 20 years to say something and it was very hard to remember a lot of things. I pretended it wasn't even me for a long time. By the time I was 25 I was asking myself a lot of questions. I worked to put myself through some counseling on a sliding scale.

If you're not a victim you don't know

Shame on all of you

Both are 100% are telling the truth but only one has taken a polygraph

You are irrational about this topic - your experience has nothing to do with this case. NOTHING. The fact you think it does means you are basing all of your opinion on emotion and nothing on facts and logic.

I can claim you raped me 20 years ago and you just told me you believe me. See how that works - IT DOESN'T.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

As if there was ever any doubt.... the dems made sure kav would get enough votes to clear with this sideshow they put on today.....

A2D

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The points that stood out to me

1. Her character/personality was very erratic - not convincing
2. Feinstein allocating her lawyer
3. Polygraph being taken on day of funeral - then her back tracking and saying it might have been the day after
4. Her saying the polygraph went on for a long time - it was only 2 questions
5. Strange envelope being handed to lawyer
6. Clinton meeting with Lawyer
7. Ford saying her friends refuting her claims because they had health challenges
8. Coke/Caffeine - something is very odd about that
9. Feinsteins Lawyers not telling her about the offer to interview her at her location
10. Her unable to remember conversations a few months old
11. Her fear of Senator Dick Dubran (body language)
12. Democrats not pushing for answers, but pushing for an FBI investigation / Delay
13. Therapy Notes confusion

Kavanaughs opening statement was rock solid. He nailed it to the wall and set the tone.
Kavanuagh was a little shifty on his drinking to pass out / black out. We've all done it - he knew if he admitted to it then the Democrats would say ''perhaps you dont remember this because you were drunk''...

In the end, the absolute red line was Feinstein sitting on the evidence and not questioning him in their private setting about him. She had a duty to bring that letter up and push for an investigation the day she go it.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I surely hope this is true! I do not believe her, she changed her story and remembered so much more today than she did in her letter. Someone chef her well. I do not think Judge Kavanaugh assaulted her or anyone else. The idea that the Democrats intend to keep this seat empty until they win the Presidency is lunacy.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
WE HAVE THE VOTES!

townhall.com...

A lot of people are going to feel "suckered". Over $200,000 has been sent to Christine Ford's GoFundMe account.

Source: truepundit.com...

I bet her attorney's will renege on all the "freebies" they bestowed upon Ford, and send her a big fat bill!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You left out not remembering whether she shared the highly personal therapist notes with the Washington Post reporter back in July.

That blew it for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Traveler101
This lady was a bad actor and a train wreck. Anyone that even remotely believed her has probably sent money to a Nigerian Prince. Baby talk and fake cry one minute, trying to be cute and giggling with the prosecutor the next. Couldn't even manufacture fake tears to go with the cry. Didn't remember who took her home after such a traumatic event, but knows 100% it was BK? Where was her family? Her husband wouldn't even come and support her? This lady has a PHD but comes off like she cant even butter her own toast. This was ridiculous.

I was sitting down to write my impressions, but you perfectly summed up my thoughts. She seemed like a ditz and bordering on childlike...and that baby voice was just too much.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You left out not remembering whether she shared the highly personal therapist notes with the Washington Post reporter back in July.

That blew it for me.

Yep....she wanted to be super confidential and not have her identity come out. But I decided to talk to WaPo? What?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Heart attack time! CNN's Jake Tapper said that there's not a shred of evidence to support Christine Ford's claim.

Source: townhall.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

After watching her testimony she was stoned out of her mind. Also noticed how indecisive she is she comes off as lacking intelligence i don't mean she's stupid. What a mean is she just doesn't know how things work like shes had someone taking care of her almost child like.

Im thinking she has severe problems that are not being discussed. That aside i felt sorry for her it was like watching a kid sit there clueless as to whats happening around her. It tells me her attorneys have been in control.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Not just talked to... She couldn't remember if she provided them with the therapists notes, you know, the very one's she refused to provide to the committee and the very vehicle she claims demonstrated when she first mentioned the event to a third party.

new topics

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join