It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

That's nothing compared to the hell that would be unleashed if the rent-a-mobs stop receiving their checks.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Manchin just said "Yes" ...unless new accusations come up in next couple days.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

that would just about seal it wouldnt it?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Majic

That's nothing compared to the hell that would be unleashed if the rent-a-mobs stop receiving their checks.

Rwanda X Yugoslavia. Maybe some Ukraine thrown in for good measure.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Quadrivium

Ever hear the term nervous laughter? This was such a serious topic and a serious thing, it's not odd that people turn to humor as a release. That's all I meant.

Humor is a great release. I think we evolved the ability to see humor in things to keep us from going mad.

Like when "the world" laughed at Trump?

I didn't see Ford's session so I have no comment on her.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

You're scaring people...

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Avenatti might bring in a few more. Hell, evidence and corroboration aren't required, just have to find people in the right places at about the right time, willing to play victim for a fee.

Given that standard, maybe he will have dozens of them.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Does Mrs. Fords residence in San Francisco make you wonder a teeny bit🧐? I’m just sayin I have an aunt that has lived there since the 60s and as much as I love her she is batsnip crazy. But definitely a lot of fun.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Actually I think that is Garth Algar

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: amazing

I don't think they thought it would get to this.

They thought he'd withdraw his name.

Same thought here.

And Feinstein totally threw her under the bus at the end with her statements about the letter leak. Basically blamed it on Ford herself....

Yeah that was pretty darn low too.

I would never do it so it must have been her ... or friends of hers.

And that was after she tried to throw the lawyer under the bus and then it was pointed out it was a lawyer *she* hired.

They agreed to throw poor old " lifelong friend" Leland Kaiser under the bus for not going along with the narrative too.

It's a safe bet she was originally named as Ford's witness because they thought her friend would go along with the story.

Yeah...and Ford letting out that there was a health issue was really odd....she alluded to it being a mental health too.

And why did she text Ford that she was sorry? Sounds like the entire conversation was done via text by the way she speaks about her.

I have a feeling Ford and Keyser are not as close as Ford thinks they are....possibly even knows Ford is lying and that is the reason she isnt doing anything other than saying she doesnt remember Kav at all.

I mean Keyser could have made her statement and it be true AND she could know exactly the party Ford was talking about and know it was someone else. She never stated that she had never been to a party like that with just Ford.

Her statement:

"Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,"

So that actually leaves it open for her to know what happened and who it was....just clears her of saying it was Kav...possible Ford said what she did today to setup a "mental health" argument if Keyser comes out with truth or is called under oath.
edit on 9/27/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yeah, like that would ever happen.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
With my tinfoil hat on ... the person(s) I'd like to hear more about/from are the "friends on the beach" ... I think they are the leaver that can blow this whole thing wide open.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So I watched about 95% today. Dr. Ford said something that I realized that could either help her or hurt her. She said something about the huge remodel and that she wanted two doors. Now she said it came up in couples therapy in 2012 and explained why she wanted two doors.

So I did some digging. I was able to find her address. I’m not going to dox her. But it was on some global trotter site. I then went to Palo atlo property appraisers site. Her and her husbands name came up. No other properties came up. Now she might own other houses I’m not sure. So then I went to pull up info on permits being pulled. If your knocking down load heating walls. You need a permit. Plus, she doesn’t look like a diy person.

At first the permits I pulled up only showed four. From the years 2008-2015. On that search result it only showed permits about a water heater, new breaker, solar panels and another water heater thing. So I was like HA I got her.

But then I realized I can change the year. So I went back to 2000 and in 2007. She did do a major remodel. It shows bedroom, living room etc.

So I got bummed. But then I watched the video of her talking about the remodel and why it came up. It kind of sounds like the remodel just happened in 2012. Watch this YouTube skip to 1:10. She talks about the reason it came up.

Now forgive. I’m on my phone. my laptop would not load the sign on page. Plus the links are on my lap top too.

Also, it sounds like they just added on like a mother in-law suite. Didn’t she say something about goggle interns?

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
With my tinfoil hat on ... the person(s) I'd like to hear more about/from are the "friends on the beach" ... I think they are the leaver that can blow this whole thing wide open.

Yeah...that was really odd. She names everyone else except her "beach friends" and the boyfriend that supposedly introduced her to Kav....

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83
So I watched about 95% today. Dr. Ford said something that I realized that could either help her or hurt her. She said something about the huge remodel and that she wanted two doors. Now she said it came up in couples therapy in 2012 and explained why she wanted two doors.

So I did some digging. I was able to find her address. I’m not going to dox her. But it was on some global trotter site. I then went to Palo atlo property appraisers site. Her and her husbands name came up. No other properties came up. Now she might own other houses I’m not sure. So then I went to pull up info on permits being pulled. If your knocking down load heating walls. You need a permit. Plus, she doesn’t look like a diy person.

At first the permits I pulled up only showed four. From the years 2008-2015. On that search result it only showed permits about a water heater, new breaker, solar panels and another water heater thing. So I was like HA I got her.

But then I realized I can change the year. So I went back to 2000 and in 2007. She did do a major remodel. It shows bedroom, living room etc.

So I got bummed. But then I watched the video of her talking about the remodel and why it came up. It kind of sounds like the remodel just happened in 2012. Watch this YouTube skip to 1:10. She talks about the reason it came up.

Now forgive. I’m on my phone. my laptop would not load the sign on page. Plus the links are on my lap top too.

Also, it sounds like they just added on like a mother in-law suite. Didn’t she say something about goggle interns?

youtu.be...

Interesting. I believe she said that the remodel was in question which is why they went to therapy so it didnt happen until after therapy.

Either way, you got bigger problems if you have to go to therapy to discuss why you need 2 front doors.

I guess she has never heard of having a back door or garage door or basement door or....

That was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Yeah...that was really odd. She names everyone else except her "beach friends" and the boyfriend that supposedly introduced her to Kav....

Isn't that same 'boyfriend' the Kavanaugh lookalike that says he was the person who told the committee he was really responsible?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

Does google street view show 2 front doors? If she lives that close then it is likely updated regularly in the area.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That was at the end of a discussion and what I meant is obvious if you read it? It was about reactions here in this thread.

I've only commented on the hearing, the process and a brief aside about the string of fart humor in this thread and I could give two farts (pun intended) about any other topic including Trump. Mud Pit garbage has no place in this thread IMO. I just watched enough of that garbage going on at the hearing.

I will not comment on who is telling the truth, even though I have managed to watch the entire thing throughout the day, because I do not know. I am disgusted by the process and both peoples families being made targets for political gain. It's sick and I'd be uncomfortable in the company of anyone who thinks it was OK.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
And how many people just read that and started writing anonymous allegation letters to send to their congress-critters?

You know like the aggressive pushing one?

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join