It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ford also visibly deteriorated during those few hours of testifying. I commented how bad she was suddenly looking, and just then her attorney said, "My client wants to adjourn". Grassely then said that she could go home. No more questioning.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Vasa Croe

After watching her testimony she was stoned out of her mind. Also noticed how indecisive she is she comes off as lacking intelligence i don't mean she's stupid. What a mean is she just doesn't know how things work like shes had someone taking care of her almost child like.

Im thinking she has severe problems that are not being discussed. That aside i felt sorry for her it was like watching a kid sit there clueless as to whats happening around her. It tells me her attorneys have been in control.

Oh...she was definitely on something. My guess is heavy anxiety meds. At one point both attorneys and whomever the guy behind on her left is actually help her sit down in her chair.....watch the video and you'll see what I am talking about.

She is way out of it....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Ford also visibly deteriorated during those few hours of testifying. I commented how bad she was suddenly looking, and just then her attorney said, "My client wants to adjourn". Grassely then said that she could go home. No more questioning.

When they came back from the 30 min lunch...she was out of it....her attorneys and a guy behind her all helped her sit down and pull her chair to the table....it was odd.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Another thing...

That is some odd $hit to me....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

When they came back from the 30 min lunch...she was out of it....her attorneys and a guy behind her all helped her sit down and pull her chair to the table....it was odd.

It was like Hillary had given her some ademochrome(?), but it wore off in 2 hours due to stress.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And then.....since this no longer works.......it will get worse........no longer does slander do the job.........

Remember how the Senate of Rome did Ceasar??

((hint, hint))

I really hope I'm overstating it...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
"The World laughs at Trump"

Ha ha haaaa, not today democrats. Not today.

Those midterms are looking pretty grim. Not that they weren't already but I imagine a large portion of those rats still desperately clinging to the sinking ship will be #walkingaway with the rest of them after that display.

And now they begin to eat their own.

It's funny to see those among the democrat crowd who have the commonsense and decency to see this pathetic display for what it is, are the very ones who are IMMEDIATELY turned upon by the remainder of their dwindling support base.

Judge Kavanaugh will be sworn in, that's a guarantee now. Take it to the bank.
Midterms? Yeah they're in the bag too. Pretty hard to argue that one at this stage.
2020? I can not wait for them to announce their candidate. I can not wait!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Judges are already political.
Some are outright activists. It takes a really radical activist to block the travel ban, for example.
Democrats, mainly, have been corrupting the judiciary for decades.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I would imagine she was having second thoughts about going through with the lie at such a high level but she would have been shouted at and threatened for half an hour and forced to go through with it.

Or, some Manchurian type deal going on?

Whatever it was, it was NOT the fear of having to re-face her attacker. Because the incident didn't actually happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That's funny because I thought kavanaugh was on something. He kept sniffing and scrunching up his nose, I also felt he was trying to force some crocodile tears but that's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Yes the longer it went on the worse her answers became. Just watched Kavanaugh opening and I'm going to say wow you can see the pain I've never seen a man that close to a breakdown. He was having a difficult time holding back the tears.

In honesty i didn't want him in the supreme court. However after watching what they did to him I'm thinking he deserves it. If he doesnt get it they have destroyed his life hes right he can't teach students he would be a sex offender. He most likely will have people try to remove him from his current position all over an accusation with no evidence.

She has no one to back up her story i mean not even her best friend who admits she doesn't believe they ever met. I cant believe we have gotten to the point where politics is destroying people's lives. I cant imagine having to explain to my kids a woman accusing me of drugging and raping women. And knowing my children will go to school with everyone knowing about their dad.

Thr more i think about it the madder i get.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

That's funny because I thought kavanaugh was on something. He kept sniffing and scrunching up his nose, I also felt he was trying to force some crocodile tears but that's just my opinion.

Guessing you dont have kids?

She didnt seem to care at all about hers. Hell...nobody from her family was even there to support her.

I have 2 girls...and I can tell you without doubt that I would have been as emotional as Kav was today had mine been put through what his have been.

Kav had his parents and wife there.

She didnt seem to give a crap....even in her opening statement.
edit on 9/28/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ok wait now...i read that Dr Fords grandfather was the CIA Director??? ...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm guessing, if anything, she over did the anxiety meds a bit.

Now I wonder what her fate will be. She's a useless tool now, for the Dems, and thus not worthy of their precious time.

I have to wonder if Pheobe Halliwell (aka Allyssa Milano) will still care?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I'm just saying he looked pretty weird up there and noticeably fidgety sniffly and I felt he looked like he was trying too hard to act overly emotional and even tried to force out a few tears. Terrible actimg job imo.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

I'm just saying he looked pretty weird up there and noticeably fidgety sniffly and I felt he looked like he was trying too hard to act overly emotional and even tried to force out a few tears. Terrible actimg job imo.

I think his emotion was actually real. Certainly looked it.
Dr Fords, on the other hand, was clear an act.
I still think Kavanaugh was too aggressive though... perhaps i am wrong on that, given how positive the reaction is in his favour and how badly the Democrats have come out of this mess.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
From the producers of: Two Towers In Ranch CCTV
and the Director of: Celsius 99/9
a B. Smirch production

A man fights for his reputation as sexual allegations surrounding his high school phrat years are brought into question.

"The Caught Room"
starring Brett Kavanaugh, Christine Blasey Ford, Lindsey Graham

edit on 28-9-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm guessing, if anything, she over did the anxiety meds a bit.

Now I wonder what her fate will be. She's a useless tool now, for the Dems, and thus not worthy of their precious time.

I have to wonder if Pheobe Halliwell (aka Allyssa Milano) will still care?

After watching her their was some lies i noticed . One her lawyers claimed she was in california and scared to fly. She let us know she was at dewey beach in Delaware. I guess growing up in DC i caught this. So her lawyers flat out lied to congress. Now ive moved on to watching them discussing the year book we have senators talking about flatulance in a year book. My god what has our government become. Im done watching this i may try the rest tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

IMO, by using the "afraid to fly" excuse for delaying the testimony to Thursday, (as opposed to this past Monday) Ford's lawyers were buying time. They had coordinated with other evil people, like Avenatti, to have accuser #2, and #3 hit the spotlight before Ford testified.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed, there will be tons of angry and depressed (we failed again!) Democrats.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

When Democrats tried to attack Kavanaugh because of teenage fart jokes the whole hearing reached its low point...a very very low point.
I guess, though, that a fart joke accurately represents the Democrat party on 2018.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join