It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

has Dr. Nolan said something in public about Kundalni?

I had a long private discussion with him on this topic,
because as you know, this was my field for almost 50 years.
It was a private conversation of course.

Regarding my DNA.. I'm getting it tested as we speak.. just
the basic test from Ancestry.com

As for German.. my great grandmothers family on my mothers
side came from Germany.. so yes.. I have some German.

I'd really love to hear you theory on metallic voices.. as I've
heard them, just 3 times in my life, but that's really more
than I wanted to hear them.

My wife heard them too.. and she's 1/2 German.

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

i have a feeling they have no idea what really went down in the RFI.

TTSA isn't aimed at adepts in the UFO field, its for the common man.

if they had anything that 100% could be proved to be ET/UT and not made by human hands it would have been shown first and gotten tons of money(if they had compelling evidence, my money to). conversely if it was military they would have gotten back one way or another.

so it is more than likely some inky tech already in use.

TTSA is a gatekeeper for the stupid.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Well said.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I have a feeling they have no idea what really went down in the RFI.

Some do though ....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

true, but not Tom D and his merry men.

Elizondo may have some idea but i doubt he would share it.

my idea of what happened there, or at least part of it is very common stuff done with extraordinary tech.

but seeing as they arent the telecom types, i know they are on the wrong track.

Paul Benowitz was ironically closer to some of the stuff seen in the RFI then TTSA...Paul was by the Starfire range back during that time when they were experimenting with messing with stuff with lasers.....some S.F guys were on monzano and Paul and Rick Doty were camping on at the same time and Doty at first glance thought he was looking at some ET stuff that manifested in the air.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Tom D and his merry men is a good way to put it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It is interesting how hard they jumped on Paul
for such innocent 'offenses'.

Also unforgivable and vile.

One can wonder if he was closer to something telecom
related of interest, than we hear about.

Good point.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I have a feeling they have no idea what really went down in the RFI.

Some do though ....

Have they said so and if so what went down?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Bots are here. I'm not sure about Direne, she struggled to parse anything with slightly non standard formatting and or slightly modified references and poor spelling. I'd put that down to not being a native English speaker though. Which says something in of itself.

Yes, English is not Direne's first language. Pretty sure she (He actually I do believe) isn't a bot from past communications and some detective work that probably identified him. I'm working backwards here, so if I see anything in the communications here worth going back to find that info I will.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not that have heard the GUT. Not from them no.

As far as Direne goes dont know if he/ she/ it is a bot. Others seemingly thought so. I guess if I was more inclined would look a bit deeper but saw enough to remain cautious. Over to you on that one. You mention a HE. Interesting then .

edit on 1-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdamE
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

And to mirageman, Killgore and the gang...

Can you see the light!? (Dan Aykroyd or James Brown, think it was JB)) What light!? (John Belushi)

I'm sorry Adam, I'm running behind. Missed the above post when I caught up with your previous ones. School holidays, too many distractions.

Anyway, leaving quantum entanglement to one side for now, all I want to do is bounce the question back at you, can you see the light?

The assumption has always been that the eye mainly senses light, whose local distribution is transmitted to the brain in a kind of copy by a mosaic of impulses. Suppose we held otherwise, that the nervous apparatus in the eye is itself devoted to detecting certain patterns of light and their changes, corresponiding to particular relations in the visible world. If this should be the case, the laws found by using small spots of light on the retina may be true and yet, in a sense, be misleadinig. Consider, for example, a bright spot appearing in a receptive field. Its actual and sensible properties include not only intensity, but the shape of its edge,its size, curvature, contrast, etc.

hearingbrain.org...

The frog's eye, Maturana et al found, does not "describe" the external world, it extracts only the information that the frog needs to be aware of and cuts out all the rest as unnecessary "noise". In considering these findings in relation to how humans "see", the team concluded that, "...this leads inexorably to the conclusion that our understanding of the world is partial, that we take only from the world that information which we need at the time."

Maturana had previously studied colour vision in pigeons and it was his findings, that the perception of colour was an internal experience that made him give up on "...the notion that there was an external independent world to be known by the observer," and to conclude that, "our world, as the world which we bring forth in coexistence with others, will always have a mixture of irregularity and mutability, that combination of solidity and shifting sand..."

edit on 1-11-2018 by KilgoreTrout because: formatting

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Hey Kev, listen to Whitley’s podcast with Diane and Gary Nolan. You can hear the Kundalini comment from Nolan. You can also hear Striber describe his weird experience at the university trying to find Diane.

If you can be bothered then Diane’s site has the preface of her upcoming book where you can read about her trip with Jacques and being approached by an out of sorts Strieber.

One would assume they are the same.

The metallic voice seems to occur from a sub category of events. Those people who know those who have encountered personified version of the phenomena.

This seems to peak with Native American ancestry.

Those who disappear in 411 cases, more likely to be in science professions and with German ancestry.

I can think of a bunch of boring reasons why

Perhaps something more?

One final thing that bugs me. Why does the robot voice sound like one from seventies / eighties computer hardware? Why not like Alexa?

Created with microwaves perhaps, not digital technology?

Or simply to emphasise the ‘otherness’

If however the voice is digital - then what are the chances the phenomena is here, right now? As a forum member?

Personally, I think not... but still.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Interesting video, the real Rendlesham forest we are talking about is a tree called our self?
"We don't usually talk about anything before the Egyptians" (in reference to the puzzle of Rendlesham Forest).
That is because the monkey found the scissors in the draw and cut the tape there.
So nothing can occur other than the Quasar jets, because quasars are not well understood?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

So all of these links you provided ;

Quantum Coherence in Microtubules : A Neural Basis for Emergent Consciousness?

Anesthetic Alterations of Collective Terahertz Oscillations in Tubulin Correlate with Clinical Potency: Implications for Anesthetic Action and Post-Operative Cognitive Dysfunction

Node of Ranvier as an Array of Bio-Nanoantennas for Infrared Communication in Nerve Tissue, Biophoton Communication: Can Cells Talk Using Light?

Can you pull it all together? Tell us why they are actually relevant and how it links to what happened at Rendlesham in a clear concise way.

Also, as Kev asked, who is providing this information to you? Don't be put off telling us.

They could be yanking your chain so you waste time and flood this thread with irrelevant information. Think about it. Why would they offer this information to YOU. There may be a hidden agenda.

edit on 1/11/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Hi Kilgore. I was trying for some light hearted jest with the Blues Brothers reference. It just so happened that Think, by Aretha Franklin was being played on the radio in the background at the time, and I found rather apt.

perception of colour was an internal experience that made him give up on "...the notion that there was an external independent world to be known by the observer," and to conclude that, "our world, as the world which we bring forth in coexistence with others, will always have a mixture of irregularity and mutability, that combination of solidity and shifting sand..."

This is a great reply. Thank you. This is where I want to go next. It may very well be internal world to be known by the observer and not an 'external independent world to be known by the observer'.

I will try to expand later when I am not too busy.

edit on 1-11-2018 by AdamE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Can you pull it all together? Tell us why they are actually relevant and how it links to what happened at Rendlesham in a clear concise way.

A possible form of coupling/entanglement via light and vibrational information transfer through DNA-microtubule associated protein interaction. (My thoughts)

Now I will be asked what does this mean! Can you see why it is not a quick explanatory process?

I am trying.

Also, as Kev asked, who is providing this information to you? Don't be put off telling us.

Individuals in the fields of science that answer my questions and do not want to be named. I also have an independent brain of my own which helps ask the right questions or not as can also be the case. It does help with learning.

They could be yanking your chain so you waste time and flood this thread with irrelevant information. Think about it. Why would they offer this information to YOU. There may be a hidden agenda.

The information does NOT come from anyone involved in what is going on within the confines of the TTSA.

If you think I am flooding the thread with 'their' information, you are seriously mistaken.

My name has nothing to do with TTSA. It is personal mm, by the way.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Oh I have been assuming He this entire time as well.

I'd be surprised if 'Direne' was even a name.. and not
some sort of other reference.

There's a thread that mentioned his special software,
that gave some clues.. i'd have to go find the thread..

but I am not that interested (contrary to what some might think)
in that sort of detective work.. it's against the T&C.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Sometimes I'm an old doddering idiot -- where's the podcast link?

Now this:

One final thing that bugs me. Why does the robot voice sound like one from seventies / eighties computer hardware? Why not like Alexa? Created with microwaves perhaps, not digital technology? Or simply to emphasise the ‘otherness’ If however the voice is digital - then what are the chances the phenomena is here, right now? As a forum member? Personally, I think not... but still.

I have the same observation.. why the fake sounding robot voice?

Some 7 billion year old alien AI (the 'machine intelligence') should be able to perfectly
copy anything.. even analog for the most part. so you'd never know that it was a
machine.. UNLESS IT WANTED YOU TO KNOW.

So that's what I go with.. that it's not sporting to kill baby deer with a high powered
rifle and a scope, unless you give a sporting chance first.

now that sounds unnecessarily negative I know.. and it needn't be.. as you know, the
Phenomenon likes to be Leprechauns too.. playful critters.

Now as to the 'phenomenon' being on ATS.. well if you didn't know.. any 'real' shaman
is a 'mana personality' for the 'phenomenon'.

That said, despite knowing so much about the 'phenomenon' from having been in
communication with it since inside the womb (with memories of that).. that doesn't
mean that I get the straight poop even half the time either.

Life unfolds the way that it does.. and frankly.. while humans CONSCIOUSLY want
all these answers.. the unconscious mind doesn't want to give answers.. and in
fact avoids answers like the plague.

It's an interesting tension.

It's like I always used to say.. "humans should NOT want to know their place
in the Universe" and in fact I think they know this too.. and that's why they
try to convince themselves, like good little magicians, that this or that silly
religious/spiritual/occult/UFO 'truth' is real.. so that they don't have to
face it.

Do you have more references on the German angle?

Thanks
edit on 1-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

Adam,

We both know you are just posting standard, off-the-shelf, and not
actually special information, that is easily found on the Internet,
nearly all of the time.

Now.. that's not meant to be insulting.. you are doing detective work..
and the 'scientists' who feed you info are doing detective work.. and
I like that just fine..

you are working backwards from known facts, in an attempt to find
the beginning..

but what MM doesn't realize yet (I'm letting you know right now MM)
is that none of this stuff, even if it's true.. actually matters in terms
of RFI... oh it might be an explanation of some of the 'splashover'
and that's valuable.. but it's not information that is from anyone
'connected' or could even point to a connected person that I can
see.

Also, the quantum consciousness stuff is about a generation back on
the current research.. so I'm assuming you are talking to someone
older and not as well informed as the cutting edge info is..

Adam.. a question for you.. please tell me (if you are willing),
that your first name might be Adam.. or Adam is a name you
like or it's something absolutely human in any case.. and that
it's not a reference to the 'pre-fall Adamic mind' of various
cults or even Kabbalah?

Thanks for being a good sport.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

We both know you are just posting standard, off-the-shelf, and not actually special information, that is easily found on the Internet, nearly all of the time. Now.. that's not meant to be insulting.. you are doing detective work.. and the 'scientists' who feed you info are doing detective work.. and I like that just fine..

Agreed. I am trying to learn things on top of what life has already thrown at me. If there was anything out there that says 'This is what happened at in 1980' from a verifiable source with a 'Smoking Gun' as you know, none of us would be here now.

I do not find what you say as insulting. It is the truth.

you are working backwards from known facts, in an attempt to find the beginning..

Correct sir.

Also, the quantum consciousness stuff is about a generation back on the current research.. so I'm assuming you are talking to someone older and not as well informed as the cutting edge info is..

The quantum consciousness aspect stems from the work of Harold Puthoff and others in the field of Quantum theory.
I was looking at the Remote viewing program and the links thereof and studying what or if there was any connection to what can happen to the mind when exposed to certain frequencies such as THz waves.

This in turn led to the recent microtubule and THz paper which then led me to Stuart Hameroff paper from 1994.

Among the various threads i followed, I found that both we and the phenomenon can put an individual in a state that is equivalent to the source. (ie) Matched and coupled frequency due to interaction with light at a quantum level of consciousness.

The issues I have from this are, why if this state is the state that remote viewing principles work from, (or what can be termed as clairvoyance) can John not remember being in this state?

I still am along the line that our tech may have been involved in the appearance of a phenomenon, but also keep in mind what tech was available at the time that could also produce such phenomenon as plasma bols. My thinking at this stage is still, that this tech is not something that we would like another more loony orientated government to be testing or using hence the secrecy to this day. Along with the more recent suggestions that 'would make Close Encounters of the Third Kind, amateur'. Big statements like this require the evidence, so we shall see what is forthcoming. I am not one that makes a judgement before I see what evidence there is to back up such a statement. Though speculation should not be confused with fact before the evidence is forthcoming.

Adam.. a question for you.. please tell me (if you are willing), that your first name might be Adam.. or Adam is a name you like or it's something absolutely human in any case.. and that it's not a reference to the 'pre-fall Adamic mind' of various cults or even Kabbalah?

Whatever makes you think that?

Anyhow. This next link is an example of trying to get a broader perspective on some of these issues.

nautil.us...
edit on 1-11-2018 by AdamE because: The missing link

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join