It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest 1980 Pt II - Will There Be An Answer?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamE

I suggested to JV 5 years ago, that there may possibly be 'fake triangles'
to promote UFO hysteria.

What's funny.. is that 5 years ago, I was still actively and routinely
communicating with 'the phenomenon' and it was the phenomenon
that was laughing and giggling about the fake UFOs.. and how they
helped get people so psyched up, that it was 'summoning the
phenomenon'.

Now, I don't communicate 'with the phenomenon' much these days..

but I just wanted to admit that.. to show that your idea has been
on the table for a very long time.

Now is that actually happening?

I don't know.

Kev

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
A quick question. Why is John Burroughs suddenly annoyed with ATS and various members? Am I not correct in saying he has often quoted posts from here onto his facebook page . He appears very touchy indeed. I suppose with his involvement with Zondo things are not as peachy?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Oh dear...I'm sure he feels better now he's gotten that out of his system...he does have a fair point though even if he had to get his knickers in a twist delivering it.

Some keep other people's secrets, some keep their own secrets, others have nothing to hide but since all those others are hiding it must be what you're supposed to do, so they pretend to have secrets, get really good at it and some even get others to believe in those secrets.

Burroughs has the same right as all of we do, to come on here and be "no-one". Are we invited to participate in their discussions if we give up the "secret" of our identity?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

The monkey didn't find the scissors and cut the tape, the monkey told the technician where the scissors and the tape were kept and explained how to use the scissors to cut the tape.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

He is already a member here KT😁. I like your post!
edit on 3-11-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Okay...so he just needed to let it be known that he had spat his dummy out because he can't do it on here without giving himself away. Fair enough.

So, I should take it that the invite to their discussions is in the post?

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Lol. I dont think he has used his JB account, probably forgotten his password. But there is one.

His dummy spitting is not new, it usually passes.
😂

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

Okay...so he just needed to let it be known that he had spat his dummy out....

Or expelled his pacifier out of his baby carriage.

He would often do a lot of pacifier expellation on the old and defunct Rendlesham forum too back in the day. I really don't bother with FB much because the minutiae of other people's day is mainly of little interest to me. Perhaps he thinks we are secret keepers. Maybe some here are and maybe it has to be that way for a reason. I don't know. But this is just an internet forum too. If the opinions, jokes and satirical cartoons are too much ( for instance if you've recently had a sense of humour bypass operation ) then anyone can click away now and never come back.

edit on 3/11/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The old forum makes for interesting reading that is for sure. I guess John is questioning and trying to understand some things.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The real mystery is why anyone cares what a bunch of armchair posters offer to anyone? Why is ATS seen as important or relevant?

I’m talking about why those at the cutting edge of investigations care about here.

Could it be any of these-
- Watching how narratives become memes
- effectively the clues are an IQ test
- the possibility the ‘others’ are giving posters insight
- finding natural experiencers, intuitives (the intuitive 6?) and translators of the sacred.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

People have fragile egos.

It needn't be any more mysterious than that.

I'm not saying it isn't more mysterious than that..
but that is enough of an answer all on it's own.

Kev

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

There are some very active know-it-alls on ATS nowadays populating every UFO thread debunking - in their minds - and poo pooing everything and anything about classical ufology (crashes, ETs, famous cases, sightings etc.) That probably has him, and many others, irked.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

There are a large number of interesting incidents,
it's just that none of the 'real ones' had anything
to do with physical aliens or space ships.

Also, a large number of so-called crashes and
space ship incidents, turned out to be simple
deception. Well-documented deception...
Mkutlra induced.. Project Palladium-induced..
stealth-helicopter induced..

Of course 95% of all sightings turn out to be
prosaic in nature, nothing anomalous at all.

It would have been fascinating if there were
real alien visitors in real physical space ships..
I love science and science fiction..

Unfortunately we live in a world, where simply
wanting something to be true does not equate
to something being true.

I 100% concur that anomalous things occur..

But these anomalous things are not 'UFOs',
but something else entirely.

Frankly, It would have been wonderful for
real UFOs to exist.. if the aliens were very
friendly, almost saintlike.. no hidden agendas..
no threat tho humans.. just helpful and kind..

But instead between the CIA and other agencies,
and the UFO entertainers who want to make
money from the credulous..

The little bit of real anomalous stuff is so covered
over, it's very hard to study it or bring knowledge
of it forward to the world.

It's not how I want it to be.. but i'm an adult.

Kev

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Remember when we mentioned the Daddy of modern Ufology Ken Arnold coming to the conclusion that he had not seen 'metallic' craft in 1947, rather living creatures that inhabit our planet and skies as naturally as organisms within the sea?

Many of us seem to be concluding that there IS an anomalous 'phenomenon' of sorts at the very least, but previous comments are correct that we are focusing too much on the personalities rather than the actual events.

What we need is a DEDICATED thread that explains from top to bottom, as simply as possibly, the meaning of the "Phenomenon" as far as we currently understand it since its very beginnings, because it's all over the place at the moment! Snippets of fascinating info get lost in a sea of other concerns.

Would you like to start such a thread, Kev? And we can keep it 'personality'-free.

PS: Anyone who posts that bloody 'Twin Peaks' video again will be formally splattered with rotten eggs...

edit on 3-11-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I dont believe anyone is stopping anyone from creating another thread. There are dozens of them. This is a Rendlesham thread exclusively. Enjoy and have fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

I dont think John need waste time. As he himself said , opinions are like assholes everyone has one.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

The real mystery is why anyone cares what a bunch of armchair posters offer to anyone? Why is ATS seen as important or relevant?

I’m talking about why those at the cutting edge of investigations care about here.

Could it be any of these-
- Watching how narratives become memes
- effectively the clues are an IQ test
- the possibility the ‘others’ are giving posters insight
- finding natural experiencers, intuitives (the intuitive 6?) and translators of the sacred.

Some interesting thoughts there...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout
a reply to: Cauliflower

The monkey didn't find the scissors and cut the tape, the monkey told the technician where the scissors and the tape were kept and explained how to use the scissors to cut the tape.

The Rendlesham forest thread has attracted a lot of new people that are not familiar with the original esoteric source.
The most compelling prerequisite evidence needed to arrive at a sane answer starts back in the 1950's.
The Cicada 3301 group offered some guidance in 2012 that would narrow the search for the original source material.
I'm not sure how much disclosure they consider expendable though.

This is the UK so we could site the RIPA?

Section 49 of Part III of RIPA compels a person, when served with a notice, to either hand over an encryption key or render the requested material intelligible by authorities.

Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of milk and honey You must put them on the table

edit on 4-11-2018 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Anyway...

Rendlesham is in my opinion quite unique or I thought it was in terms of what some of the witnesses described, in terms of blue beams/lights coming down etc.

There is a case that is quite similar back in the Korean war.

Francis P Wall and his regiment were preparing an artillery strike when they said they saw a "jack-o-lantern" style light come down from the hills and it beamed down lights onto the men that came in waves and was pulsating.

The supposed after effects on the men was like radiation exposure, dysentery and very high white blood count.

It's certainly an interesting case and there are striking similarities with Rendlesham;

tinyurl.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

There is a case that is quite similar back in the Korean war.

There is a case from the Trojan war where "Helen" encounters the elders at the gat head tower.

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join