It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Deetermined
It just keeps coming...

EXCLUSIVE: Julie Swetnick Was Sued For Domestic Violence And Defamation According To Court Documents

bigleaguepolitics.com...

So much for the impeccable reputation that Avenatti was flaunting.

Yeah, have you seen this? Avenatti and his wife divorced last year...

"The actual reason for the divorce is not disclosed. But, the possible reasons could be Micheal’s extramarital affair with supermodels like Christie Brinkley.

Lisa-Storie filed for divorce in December 2017. At first, Lisa’s filed divorce was dismissed. But later, Michael Avenatti himself filed for the divorce. Likewise, Micheal was branded as “emotionally abusive” by his former wife.

Moreover, Lisa accused her husband of verbally ambushing and threatening her. Lisa showed the darker side of Micheal to the media and public who considered him a hero after standing up against the president."

Avenatti Divorce

Probably worthy of its own thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LSU2018

The stakes with confirming Kavanaugh and for the upcoming midterm elections are bigger than most realize.

Looks like Avenatti himself needs to be investigated and jailed for abusing his former wife.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I think perhaps by now the Senate Judicial committee investigators figured out the scam. If a bunch of people online can figure it out in a few hours, they should be able to.

If so, I hope that Trump slams the Democrats in his speech.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

But I thought claims by women were lies, unless they had solid proof. Where’s her proof?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

i agree i wonder if grassly has concrete evidence one or more of the accusers is lying and is wating to reveal that in open hearings on thursday

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL...they asked her 2 questions for the polygraph....what?

Yes i read that it wasnt a polygraph as far as im concerned. I went through several they lasted normally about 1 hr. What they involve is asking the same questions in different ways looking for responses. You cant ask someone two questions and evaluate anything from it. the polygraph means nothing however, she has 4 affidavits from witnesses claiming she had informed them of the assault. Now that does hold some weight since it shows she has been saying this for years and had nothing to do with confirmation. I do tend to believe her story though ill say I don't think he was going to rape her I think in his head this is what he believed making out was. And there's the problem we expect teenagers to act rationally while drinking i have no doubt questionable things happen when you get alcohol and teenagers together i think everyone attended some parties in high school.

As far as the latest accuser it seems specifically worded so as not to claim Kavenaugh did anything illegal it stops short. Hes never accused of rape but is more like its implied. The worst part of her testimony is he tried to take off women's clothes and pressed himself against them while dancing. It also bothers me that she claims she knew these boys were raping girls attends at least 10 parties until they finally get around to raping her. I just find this take a number story a bit hard to swallow. It seems like she is carefully making a general accusation where she never truly accused him of anything.

Unless she states he participated in a gang rape her whole testimony is useless.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Very interesting!

But I was actually talking about Avenatti claiming his witness's reputation was impeccable. He dared anyone to doubt her.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.cnn.com... :59:34 trump speaking now currently talking about trade and japan and steel

annnnnnd now hes calling democrats obstructionists and con artists......
edit on 26-9-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjahI was just going to post about the same thing, with people saying how Reps aren't taking this seriously.
I figured as soon as they had a name, they had their internet wizards, just like the ones here, finding everything about her. And then just saying, "Pfft, you have to be kidding me"

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Annee

Actually, her behavior very well might be an issue, if she knew about this activity and never reported it to the police.

No, it's not.

She is not being considered for the USSC.

The only behavior in question is Kavanaugh's.

WRONG. The court of public opinion clearly WILL be questioning why all the supposed victims of Kavanaugh withheld information involving crimes they were witness to. THAT IS A PROBLEM whether or not you're up for a Supreme Court nomination. It would seem, at this point, to be just more of the same we've come accustomed to with left wing liberals: more fabricated bullsh*t.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

The Judicial committee has a staff of professional investigators for just this purpose.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But I thought claims by women were lies, unless they had solid proof. Where’s her proof?

She doesn't need proof, don't you see where we're at today? The burden of proof is on Avenatti to prove he didn't do any of that. She said it, that's final, end of story until he can be investigated. In the meantime, he should be pulled off the case and his clients should be disqualified from speaking due to letting an abusive white man represent them. It's only fair. These are your party's rules, so you must follow them.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Unless people in charge are rounded up and charged, we will see this happen over and over again.

Completely agree.

As I've said, SOMEONE better go to jail after all is said and done. That should be something that everyone should agree on. if we can't do that, it's over...at least in my lifetime. Mob rule prevails.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Looks like Avenatti himself needs to be investigated and jailed for abusing his former wife.

Based on what I've heard on television, it sounds like Judge Jeannine Pirro and Alan Dershowitz have already suggested that he should have his law license taken away. Hopefully, the California bar isn't as blatant in refusing to investigate as the New York bar was in refusing to investigate Comey after complaints were made to the bar.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
press just tried to get trump to driectly call the accusers liars..... he sort of dodged the question and said he does not believe them and ripped on obama for not picking judges ..... he should tread a fine line in his comments as the dems are allready trying to jump on any comment trump makes .

now press is asking trump how he would feel if it was his daughter how he would feel and hes talking about how long ago it was .....and he called avinati a con artist.... lol this is rapidly escalating as far as the press confrence goes

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I would say her proof is sealed in the court case. At least she made her claim and filed it officially. One has to give it more credence.

Edit add: if you follow the link provided there is a REAL document snippet of her allegation...and oh my...on the side you see an official stamp of certification!
edit on 9 26 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
you can see trump getting frusterated in the press conference ,hes now talking about roy moore and the reporter brought up trumps past sexual assult alegations and the reporter asked if he would question any female reporters

and trump said women arent reluctant to come forward with sexual allegations im pretty sure this is gonan be the sound bite that circulates ,hes now talking about how the accusers should come speak to the comittee and that it "may change his mind"

(post by Malcador removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Very interesting!

But I was actually talking about Avenatti claiming his witness's reputation was impeccable. He dared anyone to doubt her.

But it ruins his reputation, and if liberals are anything towards their own (which they're not) like they are towards us then her reputation should rot right along with his. Especially after finding out he's abusive to women.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

But you want us to follow YOUR party’s rules. That means she’s a lying slut!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join