It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: kaylaluv

Innocent until proven guilty. That's the bedrock of this country's legal system, that, and the right to face ones accusers. Yet that has, for the mob, gone by the way side. He's a rapist--no other opinions welcome.

To the contrary.

Seems to that the battle is for a legitimate investigation that could clear Kavenaugh of the accusations and disprove his accusers vs. a President and Judiciary committee that refuses to authorize any non-partisan investigation.

Oh...and if they would just file the aforementioned report or affidavit....it wouldn't matter if anyone refused....they would have to investigate.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

Innocent until proven guilty. That's the bedrock of this country's legal system, that, and the right to face ones accusers. Yet that has, for the mob, gone by the way side. He's a rapist--no other opinions welcome.

To the contrary.

Seems to that the battle is for a legitimate investigation that could clear Kavenaugh of the accusations and disprove his accusers vs. a President and Judiciary committee that refuses to authorize any non-partisan investigation.

What are they going to investigate? The accuser won't provide any medical records, make any official statements, or file any charges. The FBI can't investigate, they already issues a statement, there is nothing they can do.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
yay, i've finished reading...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Based Only on their Fantasy Stories, these women apparently had been to prior similar parties, and reasonably knew what they were getting into by getting drunk. What can anyone say ? Where is the Police Report ? A Gang Rape should have been Reported and Investigated when it happened . According to her Statement, the Gang Rapes happened almost Weekly, yet Not One Investigated ? Victim Number 3 Stated” I believe I was drugged using Quaalude's or something similar placed in what I was drinking," she said in the statement." . This whole confirmation process has been Seriously Contaminated with a line up of women, all from the Distant Past, who all Claim that Kananaugh was some kind of a sex-crazed, drunk, rapist. Nice try, ladies. If it turns out that anybody Paid or Offered to Pay them to File the Accusations, then that person should also be Arrested for Conspiring to Commit Perjury .

The Republicans have the Majority in the Senate and the House. This Majority was Granted to them by the American people , meaning they were Given the Power to oppose the Dems and they should use it. Confirm this Man on the Basis of His Record Alone , He Deserves it . The Dems will Kick, Scream, Moan, and Groan , and that's all they could do being a Minority of Opinion ..

edit on 26-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

There have been multiple investigations by the FBI into judge Kavanaugh...six of them, in point of fact.

You yourself, I think it was you..., have been questioned by the FBI during a background check of a college friend. You think the investigations of Kavanaugh were any less thorough? I doubt that.

I, too, got questioned by a govt. background check, this was the Naval Investigative agency--can't think of what they called themselves actually--that talked to me. It was a routine check for a security clearance for a high school friend/girl friend--one that I hadn't seen since HS graduation nearly twenty years before...18 years, I think.

Oh, no, those investigations would have, not might have, would have uncovered anything like what is being accused here. Of that, I have no doubt.

Why...since we're chatting, hasn't a report/complaint been filed with the one police agency that says they're more than willing to investigate the claims... Why, is that?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

" Why, is that? "

Because it Never Happened , and is just Another Attempt by the Un-American Left to Undermine our Democratic Republic by taking Advantage of it Politically to Spew these Obvious Lies on the American Public ......

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

There have been multiple investigations by the FBI into judge Kavanaugh...six of them, in point of fact.

You yourself, I think it was you..., have been questioned by the FBI during a background check of a college friend. You think the investigations of Kavanaugh were any less thorough? I doubt that.

I, too, got questioned by a govt. background check, this was the Naval Investigative agency--can't think of what they called themselves actually--that talked to me. It was a routine check for a security clearance for a high school friend/girl friend--one that I hadn't seen since HS graduation nearly twenty years before...18 years, I think.

Oh, no, those investigations would have, not might have, would have uncovered anything like what is being accused here. Of that, I have no doubt.

Why...since we're chatting, hasn't a report/complaint been filed with the one police agency that says they're more than willing to investigate the claims... Why, is that?

Yeah...I had 2 done on me and put in a FOIA request for what they got. They are VERY thorough. Even spoke with people I had forgotten all about in school.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And that is one thing people don’t think about. I have a friend that is going through this for the fbi. They went back to her hometown, where she went to college, went to her work and talked to her neighbors and her friends where she lives currently. They do not mess around. They even interview your significant other.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Bizare how desperate y'all are to NOT have the FBI investigate.

Bizare how desperate y'all are to NOT have the police investigate.

TheRedneck

Having a criminal investigation vs. FBI investigation presumes prosecutable crimes.

While the State of Maryland has no statute of limitations on Felony Sexual Assault like rape involving violence or weapons, they do have a 1 year statute of limitations for Misdemeanor Sexual Assault charges.

More to the point though, this is not a criminal proceeding, but a nomination process.

Specifically these allegations fall under the FBI's vetting of Character and Fitness of Judicial Nominees.
They don't need to rise to a criminal standard.

as former FBI assistant director Ron Hosko told NPR.

"If the White House were to ask the FBI to reopen its file and go conduct the investigation, the FBI could do that," he said. "I think they could do it swiftly, effectively and report back within days."

That is what happened in 1991 when an attorney named Anita Hill brought allegations about sexual harassment against her former colleague Clarence Thomas, who was under consideration for a seat on the Supreme Court.

www.npr.org...

Also here:

The legal view

Stephen Vladeck, law professor at the University of Texas, said Trump’s assertion that the FBI doesn’t look into things of this nature "is wrong."

"The FBI is responsible for background checks of nominees, and routinely updates those checks as new, potentially relevant information comes to light," Vladeck said.

Stephen Wermiel at the Washington College of Law at American University echoed that point.

"The Judiciary Committee could say to the White House, the background check is now incomplete and could they please resume their work,"

Wermiel told us. "There is no criminal investigation. This is part of the character and fitness questions they explore."

Donald Trump wrong on FBI limits in Kavanaugh Supreme Court hearings
www.politifact.com...

You people are ridiculous
Nothing but a sick joke

All the victims have to do is speak to the 5.0
Too bad liars never will

Sad you sell your integrity so cheaply

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I cannot believe a fourth person is accusing Kavanaugh of sexual assault, this time outside a DC restaurant. He shoved her up against a wall in front of a bunch of people?

This is just another desperate attempt to cancel tomorrow's hearing because they know Ford won't show!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
and now a 5th accuser...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

They also interview ex wives - ask me how I know! Lol

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Kavanaugh psychically assaulted me in my dreams last night.

#metoo

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Kavanaugh psychically assaulted me in my dreams last night.

#metoo

Since this is a big joke to you would you willing to be raped by big bubba if indeed he is found guilty ? You know put your money where your mouth is ...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Majic

If that were true, one would expect the victims of Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler and countless other examples of cultural revolution would have fared much better.

Unfortunately, as history has proven again and again, evil most definitely can prevail if enough people side with it or simply do nothing.

Hence the need for honor, integrity and courage.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Actually I believe Ford will show tomorrow emboldened and manipulated by these other allegations. I am actually feeling sorry for her being stupid to be manipulated this way for politics! It is amazing all these stories keep arriving via publicity every time it seems like she is going to back out and say NO WAY!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
So just another democrat (LIBTARD) to fall under the Kavanaugh rape machine...

He had such a talent to only rape democrats... Hmmm makes you wonder...!!!

BULL...!!! Confirm the good judge. NOW!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Don't worry. A new accuser will appear every couple of hours until he steps down or is disqualified.

At which point, every single one of them will disappear.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Is anyone able to completely open this Wall Street Journal article in order to copy and paste the section that now says that Julie Swetnick worked for New York Life Insurance Co. from 2006 to 2008 and filed a sexual harassment case against someone there that resulted in a settlement payment? Apparently, Debra Katz was her attorney too.

www.wsj.com...

I've seen bits of the article posted on Twitter, but I'm unable to read the whole article for myself.
edit on 26-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
and now a 5th accuser...

This one will fit right in with "The Calendar".

🎃

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join