It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LSU2018

But I thought claims by women were lies, unless they had solid proof. Where’s her proof?

Not lies, just unproven.

They're only rightfully considered lies when they're politically timed or a torrent of anonymous accusers start coming out the woodwork (remember the Trump campaign 2016 with that hag liar Gloria Allred's parade of liars)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Nope....this one will be a boy from one of his camps he went to during the summer...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Game over.

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Who’s Julie Swetnick? 60 of Kavanaugh’s Former Classmates Would Like to Know

This explains where the accusers are coming from:

George Soros has spent at least $5 million on the Stop Kavanaugh movement.

Swetnick claims to have a security clearance with the IRS despite having recently had a $40,000 judgement against her for unpaid taxes. She settled a $40,303 IRS judgement on March 23 of this year, according to a public records search. Maryland court records show a $62,821 tax lien filed against her on Oct. 2, 2015.

Daily Caller reported that in November 2000, she was sued by Webtrends, a web company in Portland that Swetnick worked for from December 1999 through August 2000. The lawsuit was initiated right after she left the company. A resume posted online shows that she did work for Webtrends before the lawsuit. It is probably her.

Judge Kavanaugh said he doesn’t even know who she is and 60 of his former classmates want to know who the hell she is too

Letter to the committee from 60 classmates who say they never saw Kavanaugh engage in the behavior described and do not know who she is

edit on 9/26/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Avenatti said called the reporting “outrageous” and accused the press of “digging into the past” of a woman who stepped forward and is willing to testify under oath.

So we are not supposed to dig in the past? Well let's move to confirmation then.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I can't wait until the defamation lawsuits are filed by Kavanaugh's attorney. We'll see who gets the last laugh

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Even if he is right and wins he will be damned for it.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

avenatti brought a woman forward who is lying as i look into her shes used similar stunts in her past and has zero credibility. People that knew her in high school are calling her out as a liar. And there is a huge hole in her story she grew up in Montgomery Village there is no way she was hanging out in the same circles with Kavanaugh. This is why no one knows who she was. she graduating from Gaithersburg High School in 1980 and trust me she would not be hanging out with teenagers from Georgetown Prep. Kavanaugh graduated in 1983. So she was attending the University of Maryland and hanging out with high school kids goes to 10 parties at least and eventually is raped by them. By the way if she willingly had sex with them that was statutory rape since at the time she would have been 21.

Turns out she has made complaints of sexual harassment before as well through her work. Then apparently threatened her ex-boyfriend even after he got married. I think its obvious shes a nut case.

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Game over.

www.politico.com...

Avenatti was stupid enough to believe and repeat this statement about the ex-boyfriend?! Avenatti is as nutty as she is.

"Complete nonsense. No truth to this at all. Her ex-boyfriend fraudulently used her resume to apply for and obtain jobs and was caught by her," said Avenatti. “Why are you all attacking a sexual assault victim? Would that be appropriate in a court of law?”

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Vinneccy made clear that he did not believe her story.

“I have a lot of facts, evidence, that what she’s saying is not true at all,” he said. “I would rather speak to my attorney first before saying more."

I can't wait to hear what the ex-boyfriend has to say about all of this! After dating her for four years, I'm sure he's got plenty to tell!

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It looks like Julie Swetnick is going to make her first television appearance on Sunday on the Showtime series, "The Circus". How appropriate.

The full interview with Swetnick, who was accompanied by attorney Michael Avenatti, will air on Sunday's episode of the Showtime series.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No woman is to be believed if she claims that someone next to trump is a sexual predator or an abuser. That is the final word. Period end of report do not pass go do not collect two hundred dollars. I mean not one of the men accused who are in trumps circle have been guilty according to him. Not one is the man the women are claiming they are. They are all great men. Very honorable men. Men who are just being smeared by filthy lying women. And every woman who makes an accusation is a lying bitch. Without fail. every one. The wives the ex wives the girlfriends all of them are just lying bitches. The world according to trump.
NEXT?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No person is to be believed if they are not credible, their story keeps changing, and it appears they are not truthful.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I mean not one of the men accused who are in trumps circle have been guilty according to him.

Who is him? Trump?

Please cite actual quotes concerning who, context, and please cite sources?

Or you just full of innuendo? Or programming?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Avenatti said called the reporting “outrageous” and accused the press of “digging into the past” of a woman who stepped forward and is willing to testify under oath.

So we are not supposed to dig in the past? Well let's move to confirmation then.

Unless it's someone like Sarah Palin. Then you send reporters to dig through her trash and stuff.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: LSU2018

But I thought claims by women were lies, unless they had solid proof. Where’s her proof?

I would say her proof is sealed in the court case. At least she made her claim and filed it officially. One has to give it more credence.

Edit add: if you follow the link provided there is a REAL document snippet of her allegation...and oh my...on the side you see an official stamp of certification!

If nothing else this Kav business has been great fun in regards to electronically slapping the snip out of leftist window lickers.

I cant believe the level of obtuse thought and clearly brain damaged thinking process that's been exposed the last week.

Gotta be a show. Nobody could possibly believe that the burden of proof is on Kavanaugh. Hollywood maybe, they're spoiled and make a living being told what to say and how to think.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

twitter.com... seems kavanaughs highschool friend denies the new allegations saying they never hung out with people that went to her school

The guy that called into WRKO who knows Julie and her family said that she never would have run in Kavanaugh's circle either. That, and the fact that her mother used to call his mother to discuss Julie's mental health issues.

3 for 3 on the mental cases.

💥😎💥

And they're all 3 anti-Trump democrats. Coincidence? I think not. Based on that, 100% of all anti-Trump democrats are mentally unstable.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

For a "big shot" lawyer to say that, he's not very smart considering these are based on 35+ year old accusations.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
It looks like Julie Swetnick is going to make her first television appearance on Sunday on the Showtime series, "The Circus". How appropriate.

The full interview with Swetnick, who was accompanied by attorney Michael Avenatti, will air on Sunday's episode of the Showtime series.

thehill.com...

According to Lindsey Graham, Julie Swetnick will be going on Showtime to tell her story, but she has refused to face the Judiciary Committe to tell her story. She's done.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: shawmanfromny

Even if he is right and wins he will be damned for it.

Yeah sadly this is true. I guarantee you Ford and the Mentals could all come forward and exclaim they were lying, apologize for lying, and the left/media would claim the mentals were bullied into backing down. It's a no-win situation for Kav's reputation in their world. Luckily at this point, their world is crap.

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join