It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
28 pages if discussion over what's clearly a smear but more specifically a stall tactic to ambush confirming this Judge. None if these "allegations" are real, they are weapons of the Democrats to destroy a Consitutional process for political purposes. While all of you discuss whether it happened and virtue signal, it doesn't mean # to them. Its all about power. They dont care about the people. Its all right before our eyes. We are witnessing the worst part if American politics. What worse is that it's textbook stuff, but this time I think it's at it's breaking point.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It's a legal brief, and it is signed to acknowledge and attest to its truthfulness before it's filed with the court. But the statement wasn't made while under oath. That's what depositions and court proceedings are for.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Agreed. People don't believe Miss "I have no evidence or memory" and the stall tactics will end next Friday and the vote will take place. Cue Dem meltdown that George Soros didn't help them accomplish things with his lawyer for Miss little I can't remember.

<< 27  28  29   >>

join