It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: LSU2018

Desperate people do desperate things. As previously reported, it looks like Julie Swetnick has a total of approximately $100,000 in federal and state tax liens against her.

Hasn't worked in years but maintains a security clearance with almost 100 000 grand in lienes against her?

Yeah freaking right.

This is going very badly for the left and their sycophants that want to base things on rumours, lies and slander.

edit on 26-9-2018 by Malcador because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Looks like Avenatti himself needs to be investigated and jailed for abusing his former wife.

Based on what I've heard on television, it sounds like Judge Jeannine Pirro and Alan Dershowitz have already suggested that he should have his law license taken away. Hopefully, the California bar isn't as blatant in refusing to investigate as the New York bar was in refusing to investigate Comey after complaints were made to the bar.

Something, disbarring him would be good enough.

(post by Malcador removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: kaylaluv

But I thought claims by women were lies, unless they had solid proof. Where’s her proof?

I would say her proof is sealed in the court case. At least she made her claim and filed it officially. One has to give it more credence.

Edit add: if you follow the link provided there is a REAL document snippet of her allegation...and oh my...on the side you see an official stamp of certification!

How about that. Someone needs to jump on this. Looks like he's the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

But I thought claims by women were lies, unless they had solid proof. Where’s her proof?

Is anyone trying to destroy his life? Ruin his career?
Nope, unlike the leftist nitwits around here we are merely saying here is some interesting info maybe this should be INVESTIGATED.

See the difference.

If that info came out and CPL was a righty you lot would have him tried and convicted as a woman beating serial rapist already.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
LOL...they asked her 2 questions for the polygraph....what?

Yes i read that it wasnt a polygraph as far as im concerned. I went through several they lasted normally about 1 hr. What they involve is asking the same questions in different ways looking for responses. You cant ask someone two questions and evaluate anything from it. the polygraph means nothing however, she has 4 affidavits from witnesses claiming she had informed them of the assault. Now that does hold some weight since it shows she has been saying this for years and had nothing to do with confirmation. I do tend to believe her story though ill say I don't think he was going to rape her I think in his head this is what he believed making out was. And there's the problem we expect teenagers to act rationally while drinking i have no doubt questionable things happen when you get alcohol and teenagers together i think everyone attended some parties in high school.

As far as the latest accuser it seems specifically worded so as not to claim Kavenaugh did anything illegal it stops short. Hes never accused of rape but is more like its implied. The worst part of her testimony is he tried to take off women's clothes and pressed himself against them while dancing. It also bothers me that she claims she knew these boys were raping girls attends at least 10 parties until they finally get around to raping her. I just find this take a number story a bit hard to swallow. It seems like she is carefully making a general accusation where she never truly accused him of anything.

Unless she states he participated in a gang rape her whole testimony is useless.

Been saying it for years? Uh, yeah about that.

When this story first broke she explicitly made it clear that the only person she had told was her therapist.

Try and put that square peg in a round hole and let me know how that works out for you.

It went from her telling no one but the therapist to know having a bunch of people that she told years ago.

What a joke. Just another lie from this pathetic excuse for a human being.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

But you want us to follow YOUR party’s rules. That means she’s a lying slut!

Choose one or the other, hold the same standards to the other that you choose. I want consistency. Currently a man's life is in jeopardy of being ruined because someone said he did something 36 years ago and he has to prove he didn't do it even though she's yet to provide a speck of evidence.

Avenatti's wife filed a complaint with the courts less than a year ago.

Choose wisely.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I thought this was about getting to the proof of the matter? Irregardless of party. Isn't it? Personally, I've wondered from the get go whether that's actually the case or not.

Innocent until proven guilty. That's the bedrock of this country's legal system, that, and the right to face ones accusers. Yet that has, for the mob, gone by the way side. He's a rapist--no other opinions welcome.

Seemingly by any means necessary. Up to and including accusations that are, for the moment, unsubstantiated--yet are being, in too many cases, treated as gospel by those in opposition of the judges confirmation. Ethics and honor are to be discarded in the name of mob justice.

If this carries through to the conclusion that the mob wants, this country is doomed. Who's next to get the chop, at the hands of the mob--all in the name of justice, of course. Madam Guillotine presiding.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

Is anyone trying to destroy his life? Ruin his career?
Nope, unlike the leftist nitwits around here we are merely saying here is some interesting info maybe this should be INVESTIGATED.

See the difference.

If that info came out and CPL was a righty you lot would have him tried and convicted as a woman beating serial rapist already.

They're killing themselves with the double standards. They shot both feet before Trump was inaugurated. They've worked their way up and are shooting their shoulders now.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I would say her proof is sealed in the court case. At least she made her claim and filed it officially. One has to give it more credence.

Edit add: if you follow the link provided there is a REAL document snippet of her allegation...and oh my...on the side you see an official stamp of certification!

If nothing else this Kav business has been great fun in regards to electronically slapping the snip out of leftist window lickers.

I cant believe the level of obtuse thought and clearly brain damaged thinking process that's been exposed the last week.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So now you agree with needing proof? I agree, divorce is messy, I need proof. Glad you do too.

link   

originally posted by: seagull

I thought this was about getting to the proof of the matter?

Then you thought wrong.

link   

CPL's wife filed charges and there is a pending court case.

Which is what we've been saying for a week that Kavs accusers should do. Yet they wont.

And no you dont get to wriggle out from under your hypocrisy. Judge Avenetti by the same standards you judge Kav, namely he is guilty and she must be believed no matter what AND he should be removed from any and all cases hes working on till the matter is resolved.

Geez, what's the rush amirite?

And in this case as the others we will say "show us evidence or police reports and we'll go from there".

Be smarter in your deflections please.

link   

a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

twitter.com... seems kavanaughs highschool friend denies the new allegations saying they never hung out with people that went to her school

The guy that called into WRKO who knows Julie and her family said that she never would have run in Kavanaugh's circle either. That, and the fact that her mother used to call his mother to discuss Julie's mental health issues.

3 for 3 on the mental cases.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That is pretty harsh. I actually think that she is possibly an uncounseled traumatized victim who is being manipulated and used as a political tool. The ones who are using her unabashedly should be called out!

Then again, harsh and hate is the time at hand perhaps the democrats may just actually believe these women were sluts and have no problem using them as tools? Personally, I am finding it insulting and despicable!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I read it. I find nothing in there other than Kavanaugh and others drank too much and got roudy. He admitted this.

No where does she specifically say that she saw him specifically spike the punch.

When she was assaulted, she just says he was at the party. Not that he specifically did anything.

She says guys stood in line. She does not say that he did.

“I also witnessed efforts by Mark Judge, Brett Kavanaugh and others to cause girls to become inebriated and disoriented so they could then be ‘gang raped’ in a side room or bedroom by a ‘train’ of numerous boys ... These boys included Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh ... In approximately 1982, I became the victim of one of these ‘gang’ or ‘train’ rapes where Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh were present,” she added.

this states unequivocally that Kavanaugh was among the rapists.
No it says "explicitly" that he and others caused the girls to become inebriated . There is nowhere itvstates he did the raping.
edit on 26-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: soberbacchus

Bizare how desperate y'all are to NOT have the FBI investigate.

Bizare how desperate y'all are to NOT have the police investigate.

TheRedneck

Having a criminal investigation vs. FBI investigation presumes prosecutable crimes.

While the State of Maryland has no statute of limitations on Felony Sexual Assault like rape involving violence or weapons, they do have a 1 year statute of limitations for Misdemeanor Sexual Assault charges.

More to the point though, this is not a criminal proceeding, but a nomination process.

Specifically these allegations fall under the FBI's vetting of Character and Fitness of Judicial Nominees.
They don't need to rise to a criminal standard.

as former FBI assistant director Ron Hosko told NPR.

"If the White House were to ask the FBI to reopen its file and go conduct the investigation, the FBI could do that," he said. "I think they could do it swiftly, effectively and report back within days."

That is what happened in 1991 when an attorney named Anita Hill brought allegations about sexual harassment against her former colleague Clarence Thomas, who was under consideration for a seat on the Supreme Court.

www.npr.org...

Also here:

The legal view

Stephen Vladeck, law professor at the University of Texas, said Trump’s assertion that the FBI doesn’t look into things of this nature "is wrong."

"The FBI is responsible for background checks of nominees, and routinely updates those checks as new, potentially relevant information comes to light," Vladeck said.

Stephen Wermiel at the Washington College of Law at American University echoed that point.

"The Judiciary Committee could say to the White House, the background check is now incomplete and could they please resume their work,"

Wermiel told us. "There is no criminal investigation. This is part of the character and fitness questions they explore."

Donald Trump wrong on FBI limits in Kavanaugh Supreme Court hearings
www.politifact.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Heh, "predicted" this yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More BS from the Avenatti/Allred/Davis tabloid lawyer express!

Keep an eye on the woodwork too, they will keep on coming.

We need to show the Democrats we are aware of their dirty playbook, and push the confirmation through. Congress can impeach if any of these "woodwork" accusers miraculously presents evidence at a later time. Clearly all these GOP candidates aren't predators. There are actively groups of unscrupulous and very immoral "Americans" plotting to undermine our agenda and movement by taking its members down through false allegations

We must always demand evidence and due process. No accuser deserves to have their allegations accepted as truth without the evidence to back it up. Any person who is a party to torpedoing someone's reputation should be held criminally and civilly accountable

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Innocent until proven guilty. That's the bedrock of this country's legal system, that, and the right to face ones accusers. Yet that has, for the mob, gone by the way side. He's a rapist--no other opinions welcome.

To the contrary.

Seems to that the battle is for a legitimate investigation that could clear Kavenaugh of the accusations and disprove his accusers vs. a President and Judiciary committee that refuses to authorize any non-partisan investigation.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

To the contrary.

Seems to that the battle is for a legitimate investigation that could clear Kavenaugh of the accusations and disprove his accusers vs. a President and Judiciary committee that refuses to authorize any non-partisan investigation.

There would need to be legitimate claims made under oath for that to happen. How does this elude so many?

Until they put their money where their mouth is....no investigation will occur nor should it.

They could VERY easily make one happen....what is stopping them from doing so? Why do they think that the accused or the POTUS should be calling for one? Their own attorneys or themselves could have made it happen on the very first day their claims came out...why haven't they? They dont need to wait.....they just have to do this one little thing....swear under oath that their story is true....it is literally that simple.....yet they wont.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join