It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you believe these women?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Probably because even their life long best friends don't even believe them.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I and many conservatives believe she might have been assaulted. We just don’t believe it was Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Do you seriously believe that most women would subject themselves to public ridicule to sabotage a man?

Loaded question and you should be ashamed of yourself. Correct question: Do you seriously believe that most left wing women would subject
themselves to public ridicule to sabotage a man who would make the SCOTUS conservative? I don't know about "most women" but a lot would. We know two for sure already.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

i dont think it is strange. when you dont talk about it to anyone and maybe only to your therapist whom you can barely find the money to pay for, your love life and relations is a mess and the other party is going high up under the spotlights.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: FyreByrd

Why don't you believe these women?

Cause I don't believe anybody except maybe Joey Scarbury

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

most of those accounts maybe fake or under suedo names in twitter or facebook. i still dont think many could really face to face talk that topic with someone else easily.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
First, she seems confused. She's not even sure it was him or when it happened. Second, three witnesses contradict her story. Third, this supposedly came out in "therapy." Don't get me started about "therapy." They'll make you believe anything. There's ample doubt here, but the Dems have already convicted him in the MSM. This is a typical witch hunt.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Edumakated

Define sexual assault for that poll... is it cat calling or boobie grabbing. We need to be specific.

Reminds me of how the other team is all totally obsessed with stopping "human trafficking", and there's supposedly these huge busts happenening, but when you read the articles they're mostly about busting hookers.

Hookin': the oldest profession known to man. (look it up)

Yeah, I always tend to seek definitions when the left quotes numbers as they have a history of redefining things or using broad definitions to try to inflate numbers to support their causes.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Why are women not believed when sexual assault or harassment are on the public table?

Why? What do you think?

Some facts to consider before responding:

Campus Sexual assault

One in 5 women and one in 16 men are sexually assaulted while in college

More than 90% of sexual assault victims on college campuses do not report the assault

63.3% of men at one university who self-reported acts qualifying as rape or attempted rape admitted to committing repeat rapes

Crime reports

Rape is the most under-reported crime; 63% of sexual assaults are not reported to police

The prevalence of false reporting is between 2% and 10%. ===== For example, a study of eight U.S. communities, which included 2,059 cases of sexual assault, found a 7.1% rate of false reports (k). A study of 136 sexual assault cases in Boston found a 5.9% rate of false reports (j). Researchers studied 812 reports of sexual assault from 2000-03 and found a 2.1% rate of false reports.

www.nsvrc.org...

Do you seriously believe that most women would subject themselves to public ridicule to sabotage a man?

Yes, if it means stopping a Conservative because they won't be ridiculed. They'll be hailed as heroes to liberal women across America. If you wait 5 years or more to condemn a man for sexually assaulting you then you obviously aren't too bothered by it.

Furthermore, as Mystic said, those stats are impossible to believe. I bet they were taken from an activist website.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Depends what there is to gain from it
Depends of if they're being paid to "come clean"
So many of these women seem to have coped fine for 30+ years right up until the moment their "attacker" is famous or successful...do you not think this strange?

It's almost like her husband or boyfriend busting her cheating on him and she claims she was being assaulted. Seen that before, too.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Why are women not believed when sexual assault or harassment are on the public table?

Why? What do you think?

Some facts to consider before responding:

Campus Sexual assault

One in 5 women and one in 16 men are sexually assaulted while in college

More than 90% of sexual assault victims on college campuses do not report the assault

63.3% of men at one university who self-reported acts qualifying as rape or attempted rape admitted to committing repeat rapes

Crime reports

Rape is the most under-reported crime; 63% of sexual assaults are not reported to police

The prevalence of false reporting is between 2% and 10%. ===== For example, a study of eight U.S. communities, which included 2,059 cases of sexual assault, found a 7.1% rate of false reports (k). A study of 136 sexual assault cases in Boston found a 5.9% rate of false reports (j). Researchers studied 812 reports of sexual assault from 2000-03 and found a 2.1% rate of false reports.

www.nsvrc.org...

Why is it always about women it comes to sexual harrassment and assault? I've been sexually harassed dozens of times and sexually assaulted(raped) twice.

By women.

And EVERY man I know has been sexually harassed and many assaulted.

Until this is a recognized problem for both groups I'm not interested in furthering the "poor, delicate women" narrative.

Women are just as predatory sexually as men are and yet NEVER get called out for it and the vast majority of women see absolutely no problem (grabbing butt or crotch etc) doing things to men that they insist that no man should ever do to them.

No ladies I dont find it awesome or hilarious you grab my ass or crotch at the bar or stick your tongue in my ear. And I definitely dont enjoy some drunken slag accusing me of being a f****t because I didnt enjoy getting mauled and sexually assaulted by some drunken pig that thinks that every man wants to have sex with her because she has a vagina.

The one way nature of this topic precludes me from giving a damn about when it happens to women.

Wake up ladies. It ain't all about you.

Oh and the false accusation "stats". Complete garbage.

As are the 1 in 5 stats. You mean to tell me that US colleges have the same rates of sex crime as Somalia or Afghanistan?
Yeah sure, totally believable.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Malcador because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: nightbringr

Exactly, look what happened with Roy Moore. Did that ever go to court? I never heard. Did you? Did anyone?

Nope. Never another word said after Moore was defeated. Same with all the women the left paid to say Trump assaulted them decades ago. They all went silent immediately after he won.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
That guy actually showed me his weiner once.

Do you believe me?

Why or why not?

I'm a guy.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
when you feel you are severly humiliated and insulted including physical assault..you simply want to hide it if you didnt fight it back and won one way or another during the assault.because, there should be a reason for it to happen to you. that's how the mind works. questioning that reason usually brings self blaming thoughts, self pity or sense of helplessness sooner or later. thus most of them hides.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Define sexual assault for that poll... is it cat calling or boobie grabbing. We need to be specific.

Most women won't subject themselves to public ridicule but plenty will... do we really need to start bringing up the cases of false rape claims? Women do it all the time. Duke Lacross? Tawanna Brawley? ring a bell?

There were three cases in my four years in college where girls falsely claimed they were raped. My next door neighbor was falsely accused.

I'm in full agreement about defining "sexual assault". The Liberal definition being taught in college is absurd. I'm an eldest brother with three sisters, I have a niece and a great niece. Trust me if somebody sexually assaults one of them, I'm not waiting for the Police, I'm going on safari. I have three brothers in law and a few nephews who will help me.

People keep asking why are the colleges and universities getting involved in this? For most of it the reason is simple. It doesn't meet the LEGAL definition of "Sexual Assault". In other words it wasn't a crime. These incidents meet the college's or university's DEFINITION not the legal one. This is one of the reasons that I believe that colleges and universities shouldn't have their own Police.

About 10 years ago our HR department called me in to tell me that there was a charge of sexual harassment being filed against me by one of our interns. I asked what was I accused of doing and was told that I leered at her. I said "No I didn't, I just looked at her when she went down the hall way, just like every other guy in the office did. I said that If you want to push this I'm filing a complaint about her violating dress code. The girl was 24 years old, drop dead gorgeous and was wearing a white clingy knit dress. She had the hots for the head of Engineering and was using all of her bait. The only guy that was supposed to look at her was him. The issue was dropped when the woman from HR saw the dress. Hell I think she even landed her fish.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Topeka1957

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Those stats are complete BS.

If they were even half true, college campuses would basically be like Rwanda and parents wouldn't dare send their kids to university.

Which numbers specifically are you having trouble with?

Or was this just a knee-jerk "It can't be true" reaction.

There was something on one study that found 1 in 4 to be the victim of sexual assault or something like it. That number was found based on self-reporting and the way the question was written. The definition of sexual assault was so loose that just about anything could be found to be sexual assault, even getting looked at in a way that made someone feel uncomfortable.

I wish I could recall where I saw that, but basically they made the definition so broad that you could classify almost anything and say yes.

And they've been running with that stat ever since.

1 in 4 is misleading.

That stat has been debunked as thoroughly and repeatedly as the wage gap nonsense and yet the leftists still trot this debunked garbage out like it's some kind of kill shot in any debate.

Morons gonna moron I guess.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I and many conservatives believe she might have been assaulted. We just don’t believe it was Kavanaugh.

I dont. They are both liars who cant even get good friends to back their storys up.

link   

Those stats have been destroyed time and time again, the only people that constantly bring up those false stats are democrats and people who think there is a rape culture and it isn't that all women are not believed it's just women and men who come forward and point the finger at someone but then says that they cannot remember anything other than who it was.

link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Who, the OP? Well, now it's up to him to prove to us all that he didn't do it.

*****waiting*****

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join